Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on 18:31 - May 30 with 3898 viewsdickythorpe

New manager appointment? Players moving on? Players coming in and back from loan spells?
[Post edited 30 May 2018 18:32]
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:32 - May 30 with 2912 viewsmonmouth

Silly boy. Come back in August.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:37 - May 30 with 2885 viewslifelong

They’re all on holiday, there’s 9 weeks left until the start of the season...plenty of time mun.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:38 - May 30 with 2881 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

🤐

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:44 - May 30 with 2847 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Such an important season and the Manager not even finalised is worrying indeed.

We can make mistakes with the odd player, but get the wrong Manager in a relegation season and we're up the creek without a paddle.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:55 - May 30 with 2790 viewsSwanjaxs

Not one word from our chairman (sic) since relegation, 500k per annum and he's hiding away like a coward, at least Dinnen had the gonads to put his head above the parapet last week! Embarrassing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:59 - May 30 with 2762 viewsjack2jack

Here's the latest update................
Fook all happening!
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:01 - May 30 with 2759 viewsthornabyswan

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:44 - May 30 by AlfieMooresSon

We can make mistakes with the odd player, but get the wrong Manager in a relegation season and we're up the creek without a paddle.

Rangel Leon and KI gone Messa soon to be gone.
I would imagine the negotiations are quite complex regarding Potter and the backroom staff.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:03 - May 30 with 2749 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:55 - May 30 by Swanjaxs

Not one word from our chairman (sic) since relegation, 500k per annum and he's hiding away like a coward, at least Dinnen had the gonads to put his head above the parapet last week! Embarrassing

It truly is a shocking state of affairs.
You almost get the impression the owners have gone awol whilst they consider the best way to asset strip whilst Jenkins walks the corridors of the Liberty in his jimjams wailing like a banshee.
Meanwhile the Trust stand by waiting for news......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:04 - May 30 with 2736 viewsjack247

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:44 - May 30 by AlfieMooresSon

We get at least one wrong manager per season
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:08 - May 30 with 2711 viewsthornabyswan

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:04 - May 30 by jack247

We get at least one wrong manager per season

Personally I would rather them get the right man in as opposed to rushing and getting the wrong one in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:27 - May 30 with 2651 viewsIAN05

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:08 - May 30 by thornabyswan

Personally I would rather them get the right man in as opposed to rushing and getting the wrong one in.

Invariably we take forever and still get these things wrong most of time though.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:37 - May 30 with 2599 viewspencoedjack

Ki’s gone Dicky in case you missed it
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:41 - May 30 with 2572 viewsJackfath

I expect the Trust Supporter Director has been working very hard to thrash out any problems. It would be great if he could feedback to his membership on any progress/issues/positive news.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:47 - May 30 with 2548 viewspencoedjack

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:08 - May 30 by thornabyswan

Relegation has been a strong possibility nearly all season I would of thought a list of candidates would of been drawn up.

Stoke & West Brom have already appointed full time bosses
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:47 - May 30 with 2549 viewssP7qupUf

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 18:55 - May 30 by Swanjaxs

If you happen to have a copy of the Stoke programme to hand you might be interested to read the Chairman's notes. Talks about lots of hard work to be done and states in his own words "We must be ready" and "We will be ready".

Stoke and West Brom have made appointments but it's ok as we are the bookies favourites to win the league!!!
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 20:05 - May 30 with 2493 viewsSwanjaxs

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:47 - May 30 by sP7qupUf

If you happen to have a copy of the Stoke programme to hand you might be interested to read the Chairman's notes. Talks about lots of hard work to be done and states in his own words "We must be ready" and "We will be ready".

Stoke and West Brom have made appointments but it's ok as we are the bookies favourites to win the league!!!

Aye the same Stoke game that he failed to show up 😂 he's absolutely stealing a living and rubbing our noses in the dirt at the same time

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 20:26 - May 30 with 2422 viewstheloneranger

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:41 - May 30 by Jackfath

I expect the Trust Supporter Director has been working very hard to thrash out any problems. It would be great if he could feedback to his membership on any progress/issues/positive news.

He's so quiet, he uses sign language

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 20:39 - May 30 with 2387 viewsSTID2017

Has "The Lost Voice Guy" from BGT taken over running the club ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 21:13 - May 30 with 2315 viewsdickythorpe

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 19:37 - May 30 by pencoedjack

Ki’s gone Dicky in case you missed it

I had a great day when I heard that I can tell you. He knew I was wanting to take him training.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 21:31 - May 30 with 2242 viewsswan65split

Price of pasties to go up, and maybe a new locally brewed beer to be brought in.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 21:56 - May 30 with 2173 viewsLoyal

Reminds me of a child, don't say anything and it might go away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 23:15 - May 30 with 2077 viewsKilkennyjack

About 4 and a half weeks until our pre-season start.

We have about half last seasons money to spend.

We need some leadership pronto.

Huw ? huw ? Are you there Huw ?

Beware of the Risen People

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 23:34 - May 30 with 2038 viewsMattG

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 20:39 - May 30 by STID2017

Has "The Lost Voice Guy" from BGT taken over running the club ?

Yes but his iPad needs charging.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 01:38 - May 31 with 1925 viewsmajorraglan

Maybe they are still working on a new business plan and strategy following the relegation, but they need to start sorting things out.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 06:42 - May 31 with 1802 viewsSTID2017

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 23:34 - May 30 by MattG

Yes but his iPad needs charging.

Seems like this may be the case

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024