Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... 20:36 - Jun 16 with 2620 viewsSwanjaxs

CUMON WALES 🤗

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 20:38 - Jun 16 with 1905 viewsSwanjaxs

OMFG! What the fack was that! She facked that up 😂😂😂 loved the Burberry scarf though 😎
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 20:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 21:22 - Jun 16 with 1857 viewsjack_lord

19 0 and not half time yet

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 21:25 - Jun 16 with 1850 viewsjack_lord

my fault

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 21:41 - Jun 16 with 1823 viewsSwanjaxs

Wales dominant fair play

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 21:50 - Jun 16 with 1807 viewsSwanjaxs

That's a massive front 5 bois bach, absolutely battering the Argies on thier own manor 👏👏👏👏

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:14 - Jun 16 with 1774 viewsdickythorpe

Good to.see us turning the screw
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:21 - Jun 16 with 1762 viewsAndy1300

England lost again, 5 on the bounce now.

Number 1 team in Wales

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:32 - Jun 16 with 1750 viewsAndy1300

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:14 - Jun 16 by dickythorpe

Good to.see us turning the screw

Great result for Wales 12 - 30

Should have been a red for each team though.

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:35 - Jun 16 with 1739 viewsSwanjaxs

Well never seen that before 😮 physio attacks player! Dew dew 👏

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:44 - Jun 16 with 1719 viewsjack_lord

shame about the end of the game

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:44 - Jun 16 with 1718 viewsmajorraglan

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:21 - Jun 16 by Andy1300

England lost again, 5 on the bounce now.

Let’s hope Eddie Jones doesn’t learn his lessons before the World Cup. Personally, I would rather have seen England win most of their games between now and the WC, have lads of confidence and then be smashed at the WC.
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:57 - Jun 16 with 1689 viewsBrynCartwright

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:44 - Jun 16 by majorraglan

Let’s hope Eddie Jones doesn’t learn his lessons before the World Cup. Personally, I would rather have seen England win most of their games between now and the WC, have lads of confidence and then be smashed at the WC.

Eddie Jones is a c*nt and even though I respect England's rugby heritage, all I ever want is for Wales to beat them. That game in the 6 nations is THE biggest game of the year for me!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:00 - Jun 16 with 1677 viewssplJack

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:57 - Jun 16 by BrynCartwright

Eddie Jones is a c*nt and even though I respect England's rugby heritage, all I ever want is for Wales to beat them. That game in the 6 nations is THE biggest game of the year for me!

That's right lucy...
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:03 - Jun 16 with 1671 viewsmonmouth

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:44 - Jun 16 by majorraglan

The media have the knife in Jones. It always ends this way for him. Lose next week and the leaks from within camp will start and he’ll be gone before the autumn. Good enough for the poisonous horrible troll. Ingerpop will be better if they switch him out now, so a hollow win next week might be best, so he continues to poison the well right through to the WC.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:35 - Jun 16 with 1624 viewsLoyal

Tonight's game was inspirational.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:38 - Jun 16 with 1622 viewsmax936

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:03 - Jun 16 by monmouth

The media have the knife in Jones. It always ends this way for him. Lose next week and the leaks from within camp will start and he’ll be gone before the autumn. Good enough for the poisonous horrible troll. Ingerpop will be better if they switch him out now, so a hollow win next week might be best, so he continues to poison the well right through to the WC.

Two te@ts on the field for them today in lam a hard man Farrell and the the egotistical Brown and the ultimate w@nker Barnes in the commentary box Stuart Barnes.
We were superb as we were last week, ridiculous red for Moriarty their player should have gone as well as should their first aid man who clearly tw,atted Moriarty.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:50 - Jun 16 with 1603 viewsProfessor

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:38 - Jun 16 by max936

Two te@ts on the field for them today in lam a hard man Farrell and the the egotistical Brown and the ultimate w@nker Barnes in the commentary box Stuart Barnes.
We were superb as we were last week, ridiculous red for Moriarty their player should have gone as well as should their first aid man who clearly tw,atted Moriarty.

Still good to see a Moriarty getting stuck in.
Pretty sure the Argies will get cited and banned
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 07:59 - Jun 17 with 1507 viewsphact0rri

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 23:50 - Jun 16 by Professor

Still good to see a Moriarty getting stuck in.
Pretty sure the Argies will get cited and banned

Yeah I was forced out to do some shopping at around 75minutes or so. Figured it was doable and we bagged the match. Only to come home and see some throat grabbing and some sleeper hold photos... not sure what went on. but hopefully the lads can avoid punishment.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:29 - Jun 17 with 1443 viewsmax936

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 07:59 - Jun 17 by phact0rri

Yeah I was forced out to do some shopping at around 75minutes or so. Figured it was doable and we bagged the match. Only to come home and see some throat grabbing and some sleeper hold photos... not sure what went on. but hopefully the lads can avoid punishment.

Moriarty will have a 3 week to month ban for that, without doubt he was silly/stupid to do what he did compounded by the fact he continued to hold him, spoilt a great game by him and his team mates

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:34 - Jun 17 with 1437 viewsJackfath

I am disappointed that the last few minutes seem to be the big talking point on here.

At last the Welsh seem to have developed strength in depth. Many experienced players will be thinking that they no longer have an easy route into the side, which has to be great news for all fans of Welsh Rugby.

One point from me. The subs. They are brought on at 60 mins, without fail. The Argies were about to capitalise. However on comes Anscombe and the others and all momentum is lost. No coincidence that we lost the last 20 minutes. This happens more often than it should and needs to be looked at. Patchell was having a stormer and should have stayed on. Soured a magnificent game for me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 1430 viewsdickythorpe

Anscombe is an awful player to bring on. He doesn't want to tackle.
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:42 - Jun 17 with 1411 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Patchell should be the Welsh number 10. Why would Biggar be preferred when Patchell has Gareth Davies inside him and Parkes outside him every week for the Scarlets. Keep the club axis in the midfield.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:44 - Jun 17 with 1405 viewsJackfath

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:42 - Jun 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Patchell should be the Welsh number 10. Why would Biggar be preferred when Patchell has Gareth Davies inside him and Parkes outside him every week for the Scarlets. Keep the club axis in the midfield.

I agree. Patchell gets the backs ticking along nicely. Biggar seems to spend large swathes of the game waving his arms in the air petulantly.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:54 - Jun 17 with 1393 viewsmax936

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:34 - Jun 17 by Jackfath

I am disappointed that the last few minutes seem to be the big talking point on here.

At last the Welsh seem to have developed strength in depth. Many experienced players will be thinking that they no longer have an easy route into the side, which has to be great news for all fans of Welsh Rugby.

One point from me. The subs. They are brought on at 60 mins, without fail. The Argies were about to capitalise. However on comes Anscombe and the others and all momentum is lost. No coincidence that we lost the last 20 minutes. This happens more often than it should and needs to be looked at. Patchell was having a stormer and should have stayed on. Soured a magnificent game for me.

Not my biggest point by any stretch of imagination, Im disappointed for him Moriarty who had a superb game this and last week.
Highlights of our game for me were Adams vision and skill and ability to score his try, the two tries we scored great try by Amos and our game management and composure with and without the ball our defence and attack.
Agree about the subs, like most teams these days seem to make changes for the sake of it and I think Anscombe slows our play up and lacks vision, I don't think he's got anything that Wales need IMO.

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:00 - Jun 17 with 1379 viewsFergal

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:35 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Well never seen that before 😮 physio attacks player! Dew dew 👏

Or steps in to potentially save his player's life?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024