Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Bauer 05:05 - Jun 15 with 2869 viewslonglostjack

Apparently we’re interested in signing him from Werder Bremen. I just hope that West Brom beat us to his signature. Not the fastest in my opinion and error prone. Bremen have signed young Swedish talent Beijing for a reported fee of €3m. He is very fast and technically gifted according to Werder manager Kohlfeldt. Have a word with Tremmel Mr Potter, he should be doing better.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 5:08]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Robert Bauer on 06:46 - Jun 15 with 2785 viewsSTID2017

Out of interest have you watched him or read information about him ?
Just wondered where you draw you opinion from

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Robert Bauer on 07:27 - Jun 15 with 2716 viewsAl_Bundy

Can't be true.. Daps would have posted this last week !!
Robert Bauer on 07:33 - Jun 15 with 2698 viewsmagicdaps10

Robert Bauer on 07:27 - Jun 15 by Al_Bundy

Can't be true.. Daps would have posted this last week !!

Do keep up.

I posted it in the realistic transfer thread. We are looking at him and Midfielder Max Christiansen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Robert Bauer on 08:38 - Jun 15 with 2573 viewsAl_Bundy

Robert Bauer on 07:33 - Jun 15 by magicdaps10

Do keep up.

I posted it in the realistic transfer thread. We are looking at him and Midfielder Max Christiansen.

I have no real interest in all your speculation when almost all is groundless and doesn't come off.
Robert Bauer on 08:41 - Jun 15 with 2563 viewslonglostjack

Robert Bauer on 06:46 - Jun 15 by STID2017

Out of interest have you watched him or read information about him ?
Just wondered where you draw you opinion from

I’ve watched him live many times over the last couple of years. Perhaps Potter can work some magic on him but he’s not part of the current Werder manager’s plans and can see the reasoning why. Lacks pace.

Robert Bauer on 09:36 - Jun 15 with 2444 viewsJonathans_coat

Robert Bauer on 08:41 - Jun 15 by longlostjack

I’ve watched him live many times over the last couple of years. Perhaps Potter can work some magic on him but he’s not part of the current Werder manager’s plans and can see the reasoning why. Lacks pace.

He can’t be worse than Naugthon can he?
Robert Bauer on 09:46 - Jun 15 with 2412 viewsomarjack

Old news, My Realistic transfer thread covers lots of useless bullsh!t rumours and speculations. And personal opinions,wishes and random suggestions.

Anyway to the topic. What doesn't work in the Bundesliga could work at a Championship level. So you never know. Many teams are tracking him including our relegated rivals Stoke and WBA. But heard that Club Brugge in Belgium is his likely destination. So he's somehow in demand for a reason.

Anyway if we wanted a RB called Bauer. We should have went for Moritz Bauer who went to Stoke in January for 5.5 m. Fast and loves to go forward.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Robert Bauer on 09:48 - Jun 15 with 2412 viewslonglostjack

Robert Bauer on 09:36 - Jun 15 by Jonathans_coat

Wouldn’t say a major upgrade no. His advantage is that he’s more of a utility defender than Naughton. Certainly no better than Connor Roberts though.

Login to get fewer ads

Robert Bauer on 09:53 - Jun 15 with 2393 viewsomarjack

Robert Bauer on 09:48 - Jun 15 by longlostjack

Wouldn’t say a major upgrade no. His advantage is that he’s more of a utility defender than Naughton. Certainly no better than Connor Roberts though.

He can also cover the CB spot correct?

If so (considering Mawson,Fernandez,Bartley,Amat leave. And us needing 2 CBs as replacements) he might be a decent back up for the RB and CB spot what do you say?
I mean who would have thought VDH would have turned out good? I remember Ajax fans being happy to be rid of him after his comical own goal.

Robert Bauer on 10:17 - Jun 15 with 2326 viewshobo

The fact that, according to transfermarkt, he can play across all the back line must be some of the attraction. Interesting if the Bauer and Christensen rumours are true, both have links to FC Ingolstadt. Does Potter have any previous connections to the club?
Robert Bauer on 10:26 - Jun 15 with 2296 viewslonglostjack

Robert Bauer on 09:53 - Jun 15 by omarjack

If so (considering Mawson,Fernandez,Bartley,Amat leave. And us needing 2 CBs as replacements) he might be a decent back up for the RB and CB spot what do you say?
I mean who would have thought VDH would have turned out good? I remember Ajax fans being happy to be rid of him after his comical own goal.

His position under the former trainer was on the right of a back 3. New trainer came in changed to a more attacking 4-3-3 and after that he really struggled. I think he played two or three times as CB. Didn’t impress though and it’s certainly not his best position. He also has a tendency to pick up unnecessary yellow cards. But you’re right. Perhaps I’m being unduly pessimistic and he can do a job in the Championship under a new trainer.

Robert Bauer on 10:32 - Jun 15 with 2279 viewsomarjack

Robert Bauer on 10:17 - Jun 15 by hobo

The fact that, according to transfermarkt, he can play across all the back line must be some of the attraction. Interesting if the Bauer and Christensen rumours are true, both have links to FC Ingolstadt. Does Potter have any previous connections to the club?

Gerhardt Tremmel reportedly "scouted" the two. So he's the one that must be connected to Ingolstadt.

Anyway from what I saw (on Transfermarkt season details), Last season Bauer played most of his matches as CB. Also he's had many matches over the last 3 years playing not only as RB and CB,but also equally used as LB (with Ingolstadt he started as LB) and some appearances as DMF/RM/LM as well.

Just like Clucas,he'd be a utility player, Which is Huw's favourite type of player, allegedly can play in many positions,but ends up being mediocre in all of them.

Huw is now like "That guy would be considered 3 new signings. Am I not generous?"
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 10:33]

Robert Bauer on 11:04 - Jun 15 with 2199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robert Bauer on 10:32 - Jun 15 by omarjack

Gerhardt Tremmel reportedly "scouted" the two. So he's the one that must be connected to Ingolstadt.

Anyway from what I saw (on Transfermarkt season details), Last season Bauer played most of his matches as CB. Also he's had many matches over the last 3 years playing not only as RB and CB,but also equally used as LB (with Ingolstadt he started as LB) and some appearances as DMF/RM/LM as well.

Just like Clucas,he'd be a utility player, Which is Huw's favourite type of player, allegedly can play in many positions,but ends up being mediocre in all of them.

Huw is now like "That guy would be considered 3 new signings. Am I not generous?"
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 10:33]

This idiot needs to stop f*cking around with the clubs future.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Robert Bauer on 12:13 - Jun 15 with 2095 viewsJonathans_coat

Robert Bauer on 11:04 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

This idiot needs to stop f*cking around with the clubs future.

In HJ’s mind he is the clubs future! Along with its past and present.
Robert Bauer on 12:24 - Jun 15 with 2062 viewsBadlands

Robert Bauer on 09:53 - Jun 15 by omarjack

I'd like to keep Fernandez, MvdH, Amat and Bartley. Even on PL wages this would be value for money.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Robert Bauer on 12:29 - Jun 15 with 2038 viewscontroversial_jack

Robert Bauer on 09:36 - Jun 15 by Jonathans_coat

I thought Naughten improved towards the end of the season, probably the only one who did
Robert Bauer on 12:37 - Jun 15 with 1998 viewsJoshTheJack

Hopefully he can put a decent cross in.
Robert Bauer on 12:48 - Jun 15 with 1969 viewsjasper_T

Robert Bauer on 12:24 - Jun 15 by Badlands

I'd like to keep Fernandez, MvdH, Amat and Bartley. Even on PL wages this would be value for money.

Amat's not coming back.
Robert Bauer on 14:05 - Jun 15 with 1857 viewsgiantstoneater

HJ is confusing him with Jack Bauer who he thinks can play for 24hrs!!
Robert Bauer on 14:54 - Jun 15 with 1787 viewslonglostjack

Robert Bauer on 12:37 - Jun 15 by JoshTheJack

Hopefully he can put a decent cross in.

Not a naturally attacking minded player. You won’t see him bombing down the line and putting in a cross with pinpoint accuracy. He does get stuck into the tackles and gets into the opponent’s face but that’s about it.

Robert Bauer on 19:35 - Jun 15 with 1550 viewsmagicdaps10

Robert Bauer on 08:38 - Jun 15 by Al_Bundy

I have no real interest in all your speculation when almost all is groundless and doesn't come off.

Well dont mention my name then.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024