Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Thursday... 19:25 - Jun 11 with 2898 viewsJBT95

PL fixtures are released, and while we are not in there they will provide us with some information about -

Whether we are home or away first game.
If we finish the season home or away.
If we are home Boxing Day / New Year's day.

(As we will be opposite to those 40 miles down the M4)

What's everybody want?

I prefer to start away and finish at home, and generally speaking I prefer to be home on NYD rather than Boxing Day.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 19:26]
So Thursday... on 19:28 - Jun 11 with 2867 viewsDarran

God you’re fuçking thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So Thursday... on 20:23 - Jun 11 with 2718 viewsJBT95

So Thursday... on 19:28 - Jun 11 by Darran

God you’re fuçking thick.

How am I thick?

Whatever Cardiff are on the opening day so will we be (as we start 1 week earlier).

We will be opposite over the Christmas Period.

The first weekend of May we will be opposite them for our last game of the season..
So Thursday... on 20:26 - Jun 11 with 2702 viewsDarran

So Thursday... on 20:23 - Jun 11 by JBT95

How am I thick?

Whatever Cardiff are on the opening day so will we be (as we start 1 week earlier).

We will be opposite over the Christmas Period.

The first weekend of May we will be opposite them for our last game of the season..

Go watch Wales or summin.

So Thursday... on 20:30 - Jun 11 with 2689 viewsbuilthjack

Away to Reading, take the full allocation, and get 3 points.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So Thursday... on 20:58 - Jun 11 with 2598 viewsTonyrefail

JBT95 - a decent post. Why anyone would want to reply saying you're thick is beyond me. Most people quite rightly wouldn't reply to any post with such a churlish comment. And as for the reply saying 'follow Wales or summin' - then yes, most of us on here are Welsh!

Darren, sometimes you do appear to be 'in the know' and post interesting comments, for example, a betting company will be the shirt sponsor this coming season. But I really can't understand why you are so critical of other posters - just be nice mun!
(Or perhaps you're just trying to get bites / more site traffic!)
So Thursday... on 20:59 - Jun 11 with 2585 viewsDarran

So Thursday... on 20:58 - Jun 11 by Tonyrefail

JBT95 - a decent post. Why anyone would want to reply saying you're thick is beyond me. Most people quite rightly wouldn't reply to any post with such a churlish comment. And as for the reply saying 'follow Wales or summin' - then yes, most of us on here are Welsh!

Darren, sometimes you do appear to be 'in the know' and post interesting comments, for example, a betting company will be the shirt sponsor this coming season. But I really can't understand why you are so critical of other posters - just be nice mun!

Sorry.

So Thursday... on 21:01 - Jun 11 with 2576 viewspencoedjack

So Thursday... on 20:59 - Jun 11 by Darran

Sorry.

Liar
So Thursday... on 21:03 - Jun 11 with 2567 viewsexiledclaseboy

So Thursday... on 20:58 - Jun 11 by Tonyrefail

Moonie was right about him.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

So Thursday... on 21:04 - Jun 11 with 2552 viewsDarran

So Thursday... on 21:03 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

Moonie was right about him.

Prick.

So Thursday... on 21:28 - Jun 11 with 2477 viewsswans11

it will be a rough guide but only a rough one as we can play at home same weekend as Cardiff don't usually but sometimes happens
So Thursday... on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 2475 viewsTonyrefail

Darren, fair play saying sorry 👍
So Thursday... on 21:31 - Jun 11 with 2470 viewsDarran

So Thursday... on 21:30 - Jun 11 by Tonyrefail

Darren, fair play saying sorry 👍

Top guy me.

So Thursday... on 21:37 - Jun 11 with 2444 viewswestside

Wonder if BBC Cardiff will mention it as they used to concentrate on netball, canoeing or Warburtons strained toenail when our fixtures came out
So Thursday... on 21:45 - Jun 11 with 2417 viewsJBT95

So Thursday... on 21:28 - Jun 11 by swans11

it will be a rough guide but only a rough one as we can play at home same weekend as Cardiff don't usually but sometimes happens

True enough, but I think you can count it on one hand the past 15 years!

Definitely the first weekend we will have different to them and the last, and certainly Christmas/New Year, the rest yes a few could be clashes.
So Thursday... on 03:09 - Jun 12 with 2209 viewsmajorraglan

Can see where the OP is coming from re being away when Cardiff are home, but to be honest I have very little interest in the PL any more
So Thursday... on 05:55 - Jun 12 with 2164 viewsSTID2017

So Thursday... on 03:09 - Jun 12 by majorraglan

Can see where the OP is coming from re being away when Cardiff are home, but to be honest I have very little interest in the PL any more

I'm very insular when it comes to football.
There has only ever been one team I was interested in since I was young.
It's a shame in this day and age you can avoid encountering the PL, but I'll not be recording MOTD this season. Just recording whatever highlights programme covers the Championship.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

So Thursday... on 23:52 - Jun 12 with 1896 viewsTNT

I want us to be competitive in whichever league we play. We certainly were, for a number of seasons in the PL. Now looking forward to being competitive in the Championship this season. As for the PL ...

...ABC...Anyone But

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024