Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Swans manager if Clement fails 17:45 - Nov 28 with 6051 viewstrampie

Swans have been known to take a punt on a manager then what about Wales women manager Jayne Ludlow, legend of the game, local, American connection for the owners and a truly great CV.
What is there not to like ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 17:49 - Nov 28 with 4369 viewsDarran

Oh fuçk off you daft twát.

Mods move this shit to the non-football board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 4344 viewstrampie

The problem is she would probably work the players too hard for their liking, she used to run up the Rhigos bank in training.
She has held British records in age grade athletics, represented Wales in three sports, trained in physiotherapy, won the Champions league (only one English team has done that), won loads of cups and league titles, Arsenal's all time leading goalscorer, voted player of the season 3 years out of 4 in England, won over 50 caps for Wales, has played in the USA.
Male candidates would struggle to match a CV like that.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 18:00]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:01 - Nov 28 with 4322 viewswhoflungdung

I'm with Darren here

At least we act like clowns but looks like trampie is the genuine article

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:02 - Nov 28 with 4315 viewsWhiterockin

I have seen some stupid posts on this board over recent months but this one takes the biscuit.

File under wind up or insanity.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:05 - Nov 28 with 4309 viewsBloodyhills

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 17:58 - Nov 28 by trampie

The problem is she would probably work the players too hard for their liking, she used to run up the Rhigos bank in training.
She has held British records in age grade athletics, represented Wales in three sports, trained in physiotherapy, won the Champions league (only one English team has done that), won loads of cups and league titles, Arsenal's all time leading goalscorer, voted player of the season 3 years out of 4 in England, won over 50 caps for Wales, has played in the USA.

Running up the Rhigos bank and all that is great but does she have any experience of managing a top flight team and would a bunch of overpaid blokes listen to her?

My guess is no.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:34 - Nov 28 with 4213 viewslonglostjack

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:02 - Nov 28 by Whiterockin

I have seen some stupid posts on this board over recent months but this one takes the biscuit.

He's just got a crush on Londonlisa and it's his way of showing it mun. He's had his doubts in the past because of her username but now he's decided to throw caution to the wind and is attempting to impress.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:47 - Nov 28 with 4162 viewsjackportis

jp welcomes opportunities given to women, LBG, MX and ethnic minority. However the problem would be with the players. At the end of the day they are young lads who would struggle with her direction and believe their immaturity would let the situation down.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:51 - Nov 28 with 4146 viewsScotia

The most sensible thing Trampie has ever said. :)
Login to get fewer ads

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:54 - Nov 28 with 4134 viewslondonlisa2001

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:34 - Nov 28 by longlostjack

He's just got a crush on Londonlisa and it's his way of showing it mun. He's had his doubts in the past because of her username but now he's decided to throw caution to the wind and is attempting to impress.

It would actually only be the second most stupid appointment that the owners could make with our managers.

The most stupid appointment has already been and gone.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:58 - Nov 28 with 4114 viewslifelong

Lay off Trampie, this forum would be a poorer place without him.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 19:04]
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:10 - Nov 28 with 4073 viewswhoflungdung

Touching

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:14 - Nov 28 with 4043 viewslifelong

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:10 - Nov 28 by whoflungdung

Touching

Touched.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:15 - Nov 28 with 4041 viewsDewi1jack

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:54 - Nov 28 by londonlisa2001

It would actually only be the second most stupid appointment that the owners could make with our managers.

The most stupid appointment has already been and gone.

One of the most stupid appointments is our DoF and the b'strd is still here

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:27 - Nov 28 with 3979 viewssully49

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 18:58 - Nov 28 by lifelong

Lay off Trampie, this forum would be a poorer place without him.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 19:04]

I totally agree with lifelong here this is a forum for discussion and this is Trampies point and we all now have the opportunity to express our points of view.

The likelihood of a woman, even with an impressive CV, is extremely remote at this point of time. Going forward I truly believe that its a matter of when not if.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 3928 viewsLohengrin

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 17:58 - Nov 28 by trampie

Yes, yes, but what's she like ironing?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 20:38 - Nov 28 with 3842 viewscastlejack

Yup , call for th3 men in white coats

Poll: Next Swans manager

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 21:09 - Nov 28 with 3758 viewsjackrabbit

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 19:47 - Nov 28 by Lohengrin

Yes, yes, but what's she like ironing?

Oh dear! That's terribly politically incorrect! You'll get in big trouble on this board. I think we should be ahead of the game and go for a transgender manager. (That's got to get me some brownie points.)
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 21:12 - Nov 28 with 3744 viewsLohengrin

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 21:09 - Nov 28 by jackrabbit

Oh dear! That's terribly politically incorrect! You'll get in big trouble on this board. I think we should be ahead of the game and go for a transgender manager. (That's got to get me some brownie points.)

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:41 - Nov 29 with 3521 viewstrampie

I think a valley girl would scare pampered premier league footballers.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:46 - Nov 29 with 3509 viewsWarwickHunt

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 21:09 - Nov 28 by jackrabbit

You can't say "brownie" - it's potentially racist and also discriminates against boy/girl/transgender scouts.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:47 - Nov 29 with 3501 viewsWarwickHunt

He's a tedious cûnt either way.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:53 - Nov 29 with 3496 viewsyescomeon

It'll happen one day. Not necessarily the woman mentioned above, but one day a woman will manage in the Premier League.

Upthecity!

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:53 - Nov 29 with 3496 viewsMo_Wives

Poe's law.

Edit - Hang on, Tramps, we may have a problem. After a bit of digging it seems she can not trace all her ancestors back to God's country. It seems her grandfather was English and therefore evil. Thy seed is tainted.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 10:03]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 10:09 - Nov 29 with 3458 viewsjack247

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:41 - Nov 29 by trampie

I think a valley girl would scare pampered premier league footballers.

Do you really?

They’d have less respect for her than Bob Bradley.

I don’t care if I get labelled sexist for this, because I’m not, I’m a realist. Managing ladies football in no way qualifies anyone for a Premier League job.

I guess you were just trying to be edgy?
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 3431 viewsmagicdaps10

She might do a good job, i mean she has a good record working with a bunch of tits!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024