Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to everyone at Jazz Festival starting today 09:38 - Jun 14 with 411 viewsMuteswan

Hope all goes well for the next few days , especially to Dave for all the hard work he’s put into this for months on end. I’m sure it will all come good and Swansea will show their support for an International Jazz Festival bringing Swansea into the limelight for music for the second time in just a few weeks.
There are tickets still available for some of the events and of course there are many free gigs all around the Maritime Quarter.
Please come and support this wonderful weekend of music of various genres, you will find something that you’ll enjoy and it might even be JAZZ ! Niiice 😁
Good luck to everyone at Jazz Festival starting today on 09:42 - Jun 14 with 407 viewsdickythorpe

Nice poretti lager in diablos and also nice environment to sit outside the river house.
Enjoy folks.
Good luck to everyone at Jazz Festival starting today on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 392 viewsMuteswan

Good luck to everyone at Jazz Festival starting today on 09:42 - Jun 14 by dickythorpe

Nice poretti lager in diablos and also nice environment to sit outside the river house.
Enjoy folks.

Thanks for your support for my somewhat OTT(maybe) postings on here, but I think this event can showcase Swansea for the fantastic Festival that is now the biggest in WALES.
Also not enough can be said about the tremendous efforts put in by Dave over the last four years for the Festival and also the twenty-plus years for jazz in Swansea.
So pleased for him that he was given a Lord Mayor’s award recently for services to music in Swansea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024