Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC VR World Cup app 13:24 - Jun 15 with 2246 viewsscottishjack

I’ve got the PlayStation VR headset and I’ll be honest it’s been gathering dust, until now. Just loaded up the BBC app for the World Cup and it’s absolutely brilliant, almost like sitting in the stadium.

You’ve got a choice of being up in the stand at halfway, or behind either goal, the game is live and it gives you the option of a second big screen with the BBC coverage up above you. It’s hard to explain but it works superbly. If I was going to be incredibly picky then the picture in VR could be sharper, but the future is here folks...

If you get a chance to try it out during the World Cup then give it a go, mind boggling stuff...
BBC VR World Cup app on 13:29 - Jun 15 with 2228 viewshobo

I guarantee you won't still be using it by the 90th minute
BBC VR World Cup app on 13:32 - Jun 15 with 2224 viewsBirchgrovejack

I didn't even know it existed. I know which way I'll be watching the games now. Is the sound good?
BBC VR World Cup app on 14:29 - Jun 15 with 2120 viewsphact0rri

I been looking for a reason to pick up a VR kit, and this sounds better than most of the games that I've heard about.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

BBC VR World Cup app on 16:18 - Jun 15 with 2010 viewsscottishjack

BBC VR World Cup app on 13:32 - Jun 15 by Birchgrovejack

I didn't even know it existed. I know which way I'll be watching the games now. Is the sound good?

Sound was spot on, didn’t work out if there was an option to turn the commentary off but I’m sure there will be one...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024