Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the parachute money 07:48 - Jul 17 with 3359 viewsangryjack

And all this transfer money from players leaving and wages saved.thevtight kunts have spent only 2 million with 2 and half weeks to go...and that's on a rookie player...even Doug Sharpe showed more ambition with comparison...he's fat he's round only worth a million pound dougie Sharpe dougie Sharpe..
With the parachute money on 07:51 - Jul 17 with 2551 viewsomarjack

Relax..There must be some great U18 freebie from the Scottish championship on the way. And a 2nd back up goalkeeper for Benda from Bury's reserves. Oh and Routledge's contract renewal won't be cheap you know.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

With the parachute money on 07:59 - Jul 17 with 2521 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 07:51 - Jul 17 by omarjack

Relax..There must be some great U18 freebie from the Scottish championship on the way. And a 2nd back up goalkeeper for Benda from Bury's reserves. Oh and Routledge's contract renewal won't be cheap you know.

They better be careful because us fans won't keep backing them with season tickets and things if all we cases is the money being syphoned off to their accounts I know I won't be renewing next year unless they show some ambition..could understand if we were skint but we not they taking us for mug's
With the parachute money on 08:02 - Jul 17 with 2508 viewsomarjack

With the parachute money on 07:59 - Jul 17 by angryjack

They better be careful because us fans won't keep backing them with season tickets and things if all we cases is the money being syphoned off to their accounts I know I won't be renewing next year unless they show some ambition..could understand if we were skint but we not they taking us for mug's

Matchday income is overrated.

If half of people didn't show up at the Liberty they'll only lose 3-4 m per season eventually. Decent money..But it's not much in the grand scheme of things.

With the parachute money on 08:17 - Jul 17 with 2467 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 08:02 - Jul 17 by omarjack

If half of people didn't show up at the Liberty they'll only lose 3-4 m per season eventually. Decent money..But it's not much in the grand scheme of things.

Ye but be losing their fans which in turn be losing merchandise money and playing to empty stadiums which will put us on a downward spiral which like I said if we was skint could understand burger not...they just greedy kunts
With the parachute money on 08:37 - Jul 17 with 2410 viewsItchySphincter

Some prudent realignment of incoming to outgoing is essential this year. Not sure what people want or expect to happen? Some people won't be happy until we're bankrupt, so that they can complain about it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

With the parachute money on 08:51 - Jul 17 with 2382 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 08:37 - Jul 17 by ItchySphincter

Some prudent realignment of incoming to outgoing is essential this year. Not sure what people want or expect to happen? Some people won't be happy until we're bankrupt, so that they can complain about it.

Sorry huw nothing to do with bankruptcy we made profits last year and didn't reinvest and looks like we going down same route we be richest team in conference soon
With the parachute money on 08:55 - Jul 17 with 2373 viewsraynor94

With the parachute money on 08:37 - Jul 17 by ItchySphincter

Super post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

With the parachute money on 08:57 - Jul 17 with 2360 viewsItchySphincter

With the parachute money on 08:51 - Jul 17 by angryjack

Sorry huw nothing to do with bankruptcy we made profits last year and didn't reinvest and looks like we going down same route we be richest team in conference soon

Oh, another expert on our finances.

You'll fit in well here.

Login to get fewer ads

With the parachute money on 09:23 - Jul 17 with 2308 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 08:57 - Jul 17 by ItchySphincter

Oh, another expert on our finances.

You'll fit in well here.

How come other team's can spend without the profits we have made and without the parachute payments which are hear to pay the players which we have already or almost sold.so the money which has been given to us to pay players on premiership wages we have got rid or almost gone with profits so I would say our financial situation is better than most..trouble is we getting screwed over...wake up
With the parachute money on 09:42 - Jul 17 with 2268 viewsomarjack

With the parachute money on 09:23 - Jul 17 by angryjack

How come other team's can spend without the profits we have made and without the parachute payments which are hear to pay the players which we have already or almost sold.so the money which has been given to us to pay players on premiership wages we have got rid or almost gone with profits so I would say our financial situation is better than most..trouble is we getting screwed over...wake up

Seriously? our income is slashed by half..and in 3 years it'll be slashed by 80% or so till the end of times if the club doesn't get promoted back. Sure we're saving money by sales and wages etc but it's barely enough..and only for this year.

With the parachute money on 09:44 - Jul 17 with 2259 viewsmoonie

Profit?

Rofl

If only
With the parachute money on 10:05 - Jul 17 with 2217 viewsjackjackjackjack

With the parachute money on 08:02 - Jul 17 by omarjack

That's plenty when our TV income in the Championship will be around £5-6m.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

With the parachute money on 12:47 - Jul 17 with 2074 viewsbyron

The 28 hedgers need a few million back to pay off the loans they took to buy you

Benny

With the parachute money on 12:51 - Jul 17 with 2061 viewsjasper_T

With the parachute money on 08:51 - Jul 17 by angryjack

The club spent all its profits on Ayew in January. I don't see how they could have made any money given how much we spent and where we finished.

Almost a hundred million out in wages. Obscene.
With the parachute money on 13:35 - Jul 17 with 1957 viewsSwan91

We still have plenty of capable players able to play at this level. Why would they sign a new player when they don't have a guarantee that their high earners will be out of the door.... if the deal cancels and our high earners can't leave and we sign players..... we will be bankrupt by the end of the season.

Also.. GP has only seen them play one friendly and only seen a couple of weeks of training. We shouldn't rush to sign players otherwise we will be in the same position as last year.... having players who don't fit our system.

I guess we will see what will happen when we announce the squad that will be going to the european tour.
With the parachute money on 14:47 - Jul 17 with 1880 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 12:51 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

The club spent all its profits on Ayew in January. I don't see how they could have made any money given how much we spent and where we finished.

Almost a hundred million out in wages. Obscene.

They never spent 18 million on ayew though west ham still owed us money from when we sold him...the fee was 18 million but I be surprised if we only paid them 7 or 8 as the money they owed us off the deal but it made them look as we spent it..same as the bony deal
With the parachute money on 15:05 - Jul 17 with 1866 viewsjasper_T

With the parachute money on 14:47 - Jul 17 by angryjack

They never spent 18 million on ayew though west ham still owed us money from when we sold him...the fee was 18 million but I be surprised if we only paid them 7 or 8 as the money they owed us off the deal but it made them look as we spent it..same as the bony deal

West Ham didn't owe us a dime. We sold that debt to Santander to fund player sales yonks ago.
With the parachute money on 19:09 - Jul 17 with 1734 viewsmajorraglan

With the parachute money on 09:42 - Jul 17 by omarjack

Seriously? our income is slashed by half..and in 3 years it'll be slashed by 80% or so till the end of times if the club doesn't get promoted back. Sure we're saving money by sales and wages etc but it's barely enough..and only for this year.

I think this hits the nail on the head.
Wage bill of approximately £90m will need to be reduced to around £20m (or lower) by the time the last parachute payment is received if the club hasn’t been promoted back to the PL. If I read it correctly, according to the Western Mail, Cardiff City had a wage bill of £20.4m at the end of May 2017 and they reported a loss. I think we can still expect to a few players moving in the next few weeks, Bony, Fer, VDH, Olsson, Amat, Roberts, Narsingh, Routledge and Grimes are all out of contract next year, so could see the club wanting to cash in while they can, while the Ayew’s and Mawson are potentially very valuable, so that’s as many as 12 who the club could still want to jettison.
Apparently the average Championship salary is between £6.5 and £8.5k per week, but some top players can earn significantly more. Based on an average salary of £10k per week (less than HJ and C.P.) a squad of 25 senior pros would have a total wage bill of £12.5m pa. I suspect that this is the kind of territory the club would be moving towards (or lower) if it is unable to gain promotion and it shows the scale of the potential challenges ahead. I think planning for this scenario is unambitious, but prudent. Money will also need to be set aside for the investors to have some kind of return
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:10]
With the parachute money on 19:47 - Jul 17 with 1673 viewsItchySphincter

With the parachute money on 14:47 - Jul 17 by angryjack

Oh dear.......

With the parachute money on 19:52 - Jul 17 with 1661 viewsangryjack

With the parachute money on 19:47 - Jul 17 by ItchySphincter

Oh dear.......

Oh dear what thing is we not spending anything again like I said we be richest team in conference soon
With the parachute money on 20:33 - Jul 17 with 1598 viewsjackjackjackjack

With the parachute money on 19:52 - Jul 17 by angryjack

Oh dear what thing is we not spending anything again like I said we be richest team in conference soon

Well according to one of the "experts" on here we're £90m in debt as it is...

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

With the parachute money on 20:34 - Jul 17 with 1595 viewsPozuelosSideys

I bet you vote Corbyn

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

With the parachute money on 20:38 - Jul 17 with 1576 viewsjasper_T

With the parachute money on 20:33 - Jul 17 by jackjackjackjack

Well according to one of the "experts" on here we're £90m in debt as it is...

I think that figure was cashflow-related borrowing rather than meaningful debt.
With the parachute money on 20:40 - Jul 17 with 1572 viewsFlashberryjack

With the parachute money on 09:23 - Jul 17 by angryjack

Because someone in our club spunked millions of our transfer money on utter shyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

With the parachute money on 20:54 - Jul 17 with 1530 viewsraynor94

How can you spend what you haven't got, almost killed the club last time we did it, are you old enough to remember?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024