Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 9685 viewsDarran

I had an interesting conversation with ‘someone’ down Castellamare earlier.

A lot of us have seen John van Swedehead on Twitter saying he was lied to as well as the fans a few times and it came up in conversation earlier that Dineen and Jenkins were also lied to. Apparently the Yanks told them that nothing would change if they sold but loads has changed behind the scenes. Apparently Jenkins and Dineen were completely flummoxed when the Yanks brought in Pearlman to run the commercial department,the commercial department which has now employed more people in the last couple of years than it has in the last couple of decades.

Also Dineen and Jenkins were kept on to advise through the transitional period but no fuçker listens to them,an example of this and I’ve heard it off a few people over the last year and The Res has posted it a few times is the Gylfi transfer,Jenkins wanted it to go through weeks before it did to give us more of a chance to bring in players but Kaplan was having none of it.

Another thing too is that apparently Pearlman has virtually no contacts in the UK and as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago we had no front of shirt sponsor lined up,that was untill luckily Dineen stepped in and got the shirt sponsor to save the head of the commercial department that earns £15k a week from starting the season with a blank shirt.

Just passing on what I’ve been told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:04 - Jun 29 with 4194 viewssainthelens

Even if that had a modicum of truth Daz...proper due dillegence wasn't carried out by them.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:04 - Jun 29 with 4192 viewsItchySphincter

Probably some truth and a fair bit of boIIocks in that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:06 - Jun 29 with 4179 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:04 - Jun 29 by sainthelens

Even if that had a modicum of truth Daz...proper due dillegence wasn't carried out by them.

Indeed I’m just saying what I was told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:14 - Jun 29 with 4145 viewsmagicdaps10

Well if true or even just a tad true...this is what you get for just wanting to cash in.

I have no sentiment for them, they brought it all on themselves and deserve no pity for the mess they created.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:14 - Jun 29 with 4138 viewsGeoffThom

I personally think they have had each other over ,there's been lies and fabrication on both sides .
The yanks thought they were buying a money tree that was untouchable, the sellouts thought they were getting top end business men with pots of money to keep the club in the top flight and we've got neither
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:15 - Jun 29 with 4127 viewsAguycalledJack

Still doesn’t explain the way in which the club was sold. They are all liars.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:19 - Jun 29 with 4099 viewsmagicdaps10

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:14 - Jun 29 by GeoffThom

I personally think they have had each other over ,there's been lies and fabrication on both sides .
The yanks thought they were buying a money tree that was untouchable, the sellouts thought they were getting top end business men with pots of money to keep the club in the top flight and we've got neither

Well instead of thinking it and checking their accounts every minute after the sale, Jenkins and co should have been more thorough and had what they thought wpuld happen put clearly on a contract.

Think its being filtered down the channels in hope to get sympathy and support off the fans.

I dont fall for the boll*cks myself, no brown envelope or handshakes will turn me on that.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:20 - Jun 29 with 4096 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, Jenkins and Dineen so offended by being double-crossed/betrayed?... They've both been drawing a combined sum close to a million Pounds a year and stuck to the club like a limpet to a rock. Oh and sitting in the directors box keeping grandiose titles chairman/vice chairman. Dineen so offended there was a failed attempt to reappoint him as a director!

Aye, so offended, double crossed and betrayed the two have been completely silent on the shameful treatment of Vice Presidents and Trust share purchase debacle-U turn.

And (no contacts) Pearlman #next level# i.e. zero of the much heralded trans-atlantic expertise and business prowess that was an excuse by Jenkins and Co to sell in the first place!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:20 - Jun 29 with 4096 viewsLoyal

So Dineen and Jenkins were lied to ?
Ok, what's their excuse for doing exactly the same ?
Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:20 - Jun 29 with 4094 viewsMuteswan

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:15 - Jun 29 by AguycalledJack

Still doesn’t explain the way in which the club was sold. They are all liars.

Totally agree, but they are now all multimillionaires. So do they care ? Probably not, going on what’s been done since. There’s an old saying What goes around etc. Let’s hope so.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:34 - Jun 29 with 4008 viewsjack2jack

There's a lot of finger pointing going on now it's gone a bit pear shaped.
There's only one loser that's our club and the fans, what a bloody mess.
Where's it going to end!!!!!!! Personally I've gone past the point of caring, for the Yanks, HJ, LD et all.All I care about is our club and where it's going, but from where I'm sitting it doesnt look good.
Sorry I'm not more positive, but who's going to sort this lot out.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:36 - Jun 29 with 4002 viewsOldjack

When asked as to why they sold out ,John said they were promised by the Yanks that they the yanks would put money into the club and he was very disappointed that they didn't,warra a load of bollocks on all levels

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:40 - Jun 29 with 3981 viewspencoedjack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:14 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

Well if true or even just a tad true...this is what you get for just wanting to cash in.

I have no sentiment for them, they brought it all on themselves and deserve no pity for the mess they created.

This ^

They sold to a US hedge fund it was only ever going to end in tears
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:43 - Jun 29 with 3964 viewsmagicdaps10

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:36 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

When asked as to why they sold out ,John said they were promised by the Yanks that they the yanks would put money into the club and he was very disappointed that they didn't,warra a load of bollocks on all levels

Thick as fook!!

So they sold onto businessmen and they were promised something without having it in black and white.....they didnt because it wasnt going to affect their pockets, outwards that is!!

Do and think later, truly amateurish.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:45 - Jun 29 with 3955 viewsjack2jack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:20 - Jun 29 by Loyal

So Dineen and Jenkins were lied to ?
Ok, what's their excuse for doing exactly the same ?
Fck em.

This^
Oh what a tangled web we weave.............
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:49 - Jun 29 with 3942 viewsWingstandwood

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:45 - Jun 29 by jack2jack

This^
Oh what a tangled web we weave.............

Aye, and the Yanks fell for the mythical JTAK propaganda sell-off promotional DVD. The way they have allowed the continued presence of Jenkins and Dineen shows what complete and utter mugs they are.

I bet they think the only chance the club has of regaining its PL status is if those two 'impostors' are still at SCFC.

It's black comedy surrealism!

Argus!

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:58 - Jun 29 with 3895 viewsmagicdaps10

This talk has really griped my sh!t, people putting this into the public domain that Jenkins and co are the victims now.
I must put on record, this is not a go at Darren or his friend but the first line taking this off these clowns at our club.

There is a big swing on the recruitment all of a sudden, p45s handed out...so who is behind this? Who will be blamed, who will be lied to if it doesnt work out....not that it can be any worse than the previous years recruitment policy but away from that, thats just me ranting, what on earth are these clowns at!?!

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:01 - Jun 29 with 3867 viewsSwanjaxs

If, and it's a big if this is true then it's what Jenkins and Dineen deserve, both could have done the honourable thing and resigned if they felt so wronged, ... how does that saying go again, oh yea "if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas".
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 20:03]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:12 - Jun 29 with 3809 viewsWingstandwood

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:58 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

This talk has really griped my sh!t, people putting this into the public domain that Jenkins and co are the victims now.
I must put on record, this is not a go at Darren or his friend but the first line taking this off these clowns at our club.

There is a big swing on the recruitment all of a sudden, p45s handed out...so who is behind this? Who will be blamed, who will be lied to if it doesnt work out....not that it can be any worse than the previous years recruitment policy but away from that, thats just me ranting, what on earth are these clowns at!?!

The 'unwitting-victim' defence is the only desperate straw-clutching defence the likes of Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden can possibly have.

I'd bet they hope they can peddle enough 'urban-myth-PR-bullsh#t-lies' for it all to go viral and be believed to mislead thousands. IMO preemptive damage limitation by rewriting Jenkins and Co's past doings should be no surprise!

IMO our new manager will require a good few years to start/rebuild from scratch for a promotion push and in the meantime the chickens will well and truly come home to roost i.e. the parachute payments drying up. That is when attendances/commercial revenue will fall and when the real financial impact and repercussions of what's gone before will really start to hit hard.

Argus!

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:31 - Jun 29 with 3743 viewsBadlands

I remember Jenkins saying there needed to be a more professional approach and I suppose that is what Perlman has brought, albeit on a more international setting. Don't forget our commercial department was beyond a joke.
Can't say I'm disappointed with his performance.
Not sure about the front of shirt sponsor - BETEAST was always going to be a one year sponsorship deal. I wouldn't be surprised if a lined up sponsor also had a relegation clause to with draw and did so. Personally I'd much rather a blank shirt.

Did they tell the board what the board wanter to hear?
Probably.
But, given the way we were being run I still think they give us a better chance o remaining in the Second Division or getting us promote the the alternatives.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:39 - Jun 29 with 3713 viewsPhil_S

This is the new one to try and get people back on side. Of course they were lied to but they were lied to because they were blinded by the £ms on offer and failed to do any due diligence on what was right for Swansea City.

And that is their legacy
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:42 - Jun 29 with 3695 viewslonglostjack

Serious question. What has Pearlman actually achieved ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:49 - Jun 29 with 3671 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:39 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

This is the new one to try and get people back on side. Of course they were lied to but they were lied to because they were blinded by the £ms on offer and failed to do any due diligence on what was right for Swansea City.

And that is their legacy

Yes, I bet they did their due diligence on the buyers. Due diligence to ensure that they had the money and could cough up.

As for due diligence on what was right for Swansea City, they couldn't give a flying f**k.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:52 - Jun 29 with 3648 viewsthevetch

they are trying to get fans onside to turn against the yanks why because they have been tucked up themselves as someone said karma .just hope all this shit clears up as im gonna support them whatever caants are there cmon the swans.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 3626 viewsTNT

So why don't they get the Trust and whole fanbase on board to oust the yanks, and go again. If they're not bothered about being lied to, then I'd rather not hear it.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024