Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronaldo to Juventus 19:40 - Jul 5 with 3517 viewsMrSwerve

£88 million fee agreed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:00 - Jul 5 with 3464 viewsNeath_Jack

How much did Bale go for? Has he trumped him?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:14 - Jul 5 with 3412 viewsMrSwerve

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:00 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

How much did Bale go for? Has he trumped him?

Approx £85m was reported for Bale.

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 3394 viewsFlashberryjack

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:14 - Jul 5 by MrSwerve

Huw to slow again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:36 - Jul 5 with 3340 viewsomarjack

4 years contract, 30 m per year salary.

100 m euros fee

Because you know,winning the Italian league 7 years in a row is not enough..they need more enforcements lol..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:40 - Jul 5 with 3323 viewscostalotta

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:36 - Jul 5 by omarjack

4 years contract, 30 m per year salary.

100 m euros fee

Because you know,winning the Italian league 7 years in a row is not enough..they need more enforcements lol..

They want the champions league.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:57 - Jul 5 with 3279 viewsNeath_Jack

Ronaldo to Juventus on 20:14 - Jul 5 by MrSwerve

I guessed he’d have to have moved for more than Bale.

Type of bloke he is innit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ronaldo to Juventus on 22:40 - Jul 5 with 3147 viewsmajorraglan

Juventus previous for cheating /match fixing.

Terrible club imho.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 10:56 - Jul 6 with 2936 viewsDevz00

Can see why he would want to move to a new league. He's got titles in England and Spain. He's basically guaranteed a league title with Juventus to add to his collection.

Looking at the constant comparison with Messi, and their battle to be considered the greatest of all time, this is another new country to win titles in and show he can continue to do it elsewhere.

Juve haven't won the champions league since 96 so if he managed to do that with them it would be impressive too. As well as another european cup with another team.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 10:58]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Ronaldo to Juventus on 11:46 - Jul 6 with 2882 viewsKGriz16

Ronaldo to Juventus on 10:56 - Jul 6 by Devz00

Can see why he would want to move to a new league. He's got titles in England and Spain. He's basically guaranteed a league title with Juventus to add to his collection.

Looking at the constant comparison with Messi, and their battle to be considered the greatest of all time, this is another new country to win titles in and show he can continue to do it elsewhere.

Juve haven't won the champions league since 96 so if he managed to do that with them it would be impressive too. As well as another european cup with another team.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 10:58]

He's being bought by Juventus owners to market Fiat cars.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 18:44 - Jul 6 with 2746 viewsbuilthjack

Ronaldo to Juventus on 11:46 - Jul 6 by KGriz16

He's being bought by Juventus owners to market Fiat cars.

It would be funny if they made him drive a punto

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ronaldo to Juventus on 22:37 - Jul 6 with 2651 viewsmichufan

I think he will regret that move - just like Neymar regrets going to PSG. Two leagues that doesn't have the same kind of limelight as those kind of players need to match their egos. Ronaldo will most likely play 1 or 2 seasons in Juventus and then move back to England for a last top-flight stint similar to Zlatan. :)
Ronaldo to Juventus on 16:44 - Jul 10 with 2496 viewsMrSwerve

Confirmed - £105m in the end.

Ronaldo to Juventus on 03:15 - Jul 11 with 2327 viewsomarjack

Ronaldo to Juventus on 16:44 - Jul 10 by MrSwerve

Confirmed - £105m in the end.

I can't believe we missed out on him.

F*ck you Huw you w@nk.

Now we'll be stuck with a sh!tty panic buy for Lemar or Fekir or some unknown loser.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ronaldo to Juventus on 07:42 - Jul 11 with 2272 viewsbuilthjack

Ronaldo to Juventus on 03:15 - Jul 11 by omarjack

I can't believe we missed out on him.

F*ck you Huw you w@nk.

Now we'll be stuck with a sh!tty panic buy for Lemar or Fekir or some unknown loser.

Don't panic, we will get a few £105 signings before the season starts

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ronaldo to Juventus on 10:15 - Jul 11 with 2232 viewsSwan91

Could be good for him for records.... win the title with Juventus... try for the Champions league... win the cups there aswell.. if he wins the league and cups... do a quick transfer to a team like PSG and win the league there.

lots of money for him and when he retires... he retires as a player with:

League won with Man Utd.. aswell as cups.
Champions League won
La Liga won aswell as spanish cups
UEFA super Cup
FIFA club world cup.

add the italian league with cups, and possibly the french league.. then he has pretty much achieved the most a player has achieved in more than 1 league.

question.... has any other player won this many titles, cups and awards whilst playing in more than 1 country?

Messi has done very well ofcourse... but he has only played in 1 league.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 10:30 - Jul 11 with 2223 viewsraynor94

I'm coming up to 62, and most probably the best I've seen in my lifetime, the man is an absolute beast, wouldn't surprise me at all to see him lift the champions league with Juve

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ronaldo to Juventus on 11:18 - Jul 11 with 2203 viewstheloneranger

Ronaldo to Juventus on 10:15 - Jul 11 by Swan91

Could be good for him for records.... win the title with Juventus... try for the Champions league... win the cups there aswell.. if he wins the league and cups... do a quick transfer to a team like PSG and win the league there.

lots of money for him and when he retires... he retires as a player with:

League won with Man Utd.. aswell as cups.
Champions League won
La Liga won aswell as spanish cups
UEFA super Cup
FIFA club world cup.

add the italian league with cups, and possibly the french league.. then he has pretty much achieved the most a player has achieved in more than 1 league.

question.... has any other player won this many titles, cups and awards whilst playing in more than 1 country?

Messi has done very well ofcourse... but he has only played in 1 league.

This guy hasn't got a bad record ...

Maxwell Scherrer Cabelino Andrade, better known as Maxwell ...

In a career with Cruzeiro, Ajax, Inter, Barcelona and PSG, Maxwell has lifted an astonishing 37 major trophies.The irony of this fact is that he has only won ten caps for the Brazil national team. Maxwell has an incredible record with league titles.

He has won the league in nine of the last eleven seasons.His career started in Brazil with Cruzeiro, where he won the Copa do Brasil in his first season in 2000.

He then signed for Ajax in 2000 and won the Eredivise twice, the Dutch Cup twice and the Johan Cruyff Shield twice.

The Brazillian joined Inter Milan on a free transfer in 2006. He helped the "Black and Blues" three times in a row to become the champions of Italy. He has also won two Italian Super Cups with Milan.

Maxwell signed a five-year deal with Barcelona in the summer of 2009. He clinched a total of ten trophies with Barcelona, which includes two La liga titles, three Spanish Super Cups, one Champions League title, two UEFA Super Cups and two FIFA club world Cups.

After an impressive stint with Barcelona, Maxwell joined PSG in 2012. PSG proved to be the right place for him to add to his large cabinet of trophies. He steered PSG to four consecutive league titles, Coupe de la Ligues and Trophee des Champions. He also won the Coupe de France's during that period.

https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/who-is-the-most-decorated-player-in-european-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ronaldo to Juventus on 11:42 - Jul 11 with 2181 viewsWhiterockin

Madrid to make a bid for Kane?
Ronaldo to Juventus on 12:23 - Jul 11 with 2142 viewscostalotta

Ronaldo to Juventus on 22:40 - Jul 5 by majorraglan

Juventus previous for cheating /match fixing.

Terrible club imho.

When was that then? Be specific, dates matches etc.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 2085 viewstheloneranger

Ronaldo to Juventus on 12:23 - Jul 11 by costalotta

When was that then? Be specific, dates matches etc.

"2006 Italian football scandal"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 16:46]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ronaldo to Juventus on 17:26 - Jul 11 with 2061 viewsSwan91

Ronaldo to Juventus on 11:18 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

This guy hasn't got a bad record ...

Maxwell Scherrer Cabelino Andrade, better known as Maxwell ...

In a career with Cruzeiro, Ajax, Inter, Barcelona and PSG, Maxwell has lifted an astonishing 37 major trophies.The irony of this fact is that he has only won ten caps for the Brazil national team. Maxwell has an incredible record with league titles.

He has won the league in nine of the last eleven seasons.His career started in Brazil with Cruzeiro, where he won the Copa do Brasil in his first season in 2000.

He then signed for Ajax in 2000 and won the Eredivise twice, the Dutch Cup twice and the Johan Cruyff Shield twice.

The Brazillian joined Inter Milan on a free transfer in 2006. He helped the "Black and Blues" three times in a row to become the champions of Italy. He has also won two Italian Super Cups with Milan.

Maxwell signed a five-year deal with Barcelona in the summer of 2009. He clinched a total of ten trophies with Barcelona, which includes two La liga titles, three Spanish Super Cups, one Champions League title, two UEFA Super Cups and two FIFA club world Cups.

After an impressive stint with Barcelona, Maxwell joined PSG in 2012. PSG proved to be the right place for him to add to his large cabinet of trophies. He steered PSG to four consecutive league titles, Coupe de la Ligues and Trophee des Champions. He also won the Coupe de France's during that period.

https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/who-is-the-most-decorated-player-in-european-

Wow that is actually impressive.... guessing he is the LB (the name sounds familiar). surprised he hasn't been shown or talked about more... shame really.
Ronaldo to Juventus on 18:04 - Jul 11 with 2051 viewscostalotta

Ronaldo to Juventus on 16:43 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

"2006 Italian football scandal"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 16:46]

Yes I remember that, wasn’t it to do with appointing referees and in particular directors of certain clubs involved? Moggi, general manager transfer guru from Juventus was convicted, as were others. But, I also seem remeber a few years ago that Juventus had shown that they, as in the club were innocent. Something like that anayway becuase they had a case to effectively sue the FIGC for the punishment they received, which included stripping them of a title they’d won as of course the financial loss. They persuaded not pursue it as it would have effectively bankrupt the FIGC. Anyway, that’s why I asked becuase I didn’t think it was match fixing as suggested majorraglan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024