Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... 12:42 - Jul 23 with 3220 viewsBLAZE

... Bio-luminescent plankton my arse!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5981985/Bioluminescent-plankton-glowing-
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 12:44]
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:43 - Jul 23 with 3215 viewsBLAZE

Is this Aberavon? Would like to go see it, but sounds like it's unpredictable
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:48 - Jul 23 with 3195 viewsElward

Yep, happens in most coastal areas along South Wales although the most popular places are around the Southerndown/Aberavon areas. Unpredictable yes but there is a group on facebook that organises these events and for people to let others know times and places for sightings. Most times i see quoted are around 12-3am i have noticed.
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:51 - Jul 23 with 3190 viewsLohengrin

Sorry, my fault. This, alas, isn’t a natural phenomenon it was boiling and I dived in to cool off.

It’s the residue. Wreaks havoc with pillowcases too.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:58 - Jul 23 with 3172 viewsBLAZE

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:48 - Jul 23 by Elward

Yep, happens in most coastal areas along South Wales although the most popular places are around the Southerndown/Aberavon areas. Unpredictable yes but there is a group on facebook that organises these events and for people to let others know times and places for sightings. Most times i see quoted are around 12-3am i have noticed.

I assume the brightness in these pictures is achieved by long exposure times on the camera. What's it like to the naked eye?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 12:58]
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 14:33 - Jul 23 with 3109 viewsElward

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:58 - Jul 23 by BLAZE

I assume the brightness in these pictures is achieved by long exposure times on the camera. What's it like to the naked eye?

Correct, long exposure and playing around with the ISO level. Some/most instances the camera has made it look brighter then they really are, however some cases the naked eye can see it better than the camera i have noticed. It is definetly visible without a camera however. The ones such as in the article look like they were done on a long exposure after a rock had been thrown in
The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 3072 viewsNeath_Jack

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 12:58 - Jul 23 by BLAZE

There was a bloke on twitter or Facebook last week who filmed himself walking through the stuff on his iPhone. That was somewhere in Swansea/Gower

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 15:20 - Jul 23 with 3058 viewsDarran

Theres several photos of this on the Port Talbot Facebook group.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The steel works PR team have done a good job on this one... on 16:38 - Jul 23 with 3020 viewsBLAZE

Just heard about this on the radio coincidentally. Best of luck to her

https://www.thewave.co.uk/news/local/woman-fighting-for-her-life-after-plunging-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024