Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LIAM Rosenior 09:17 - Aug 5 with 2074 viewsLoyal

Excellent knowledge of the game, worked well with Leon covering the football yesterday. Nice to see a young man actually able to talk intelligently with good and concise detail.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LIAM Rosenior on 09:25 - Aug 5 with 2015 viewsABERSWAN

Your not the only one,I was very impressed with him.
LIAM Rosenior on 09:48 - Aug 5 with 1913 viewscmajack

Totally agree. Came across as a very knowledgeable, well spoken pundit.
LIAM Rosenior on 09:55 - Aug 5 with 1872 viewspikeypaul

It’s just a shame he will not be used for the EPL games.Instead we get the biased feckwits like the Neville’s AKA the chuckle brothers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

LIAM Rosenior on 09:59 - Aug 5 with 1862 viewsYossarian

The programme was just more authentic all round. It makes you realise what lazy crap we’ve had to endure from Linkeker and the others.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

LIAM Rosenior on 10:12 - Aug 5 with 1805 viewsTheResurrection

Said the same thing Friday night. Another good pundit in the making. Bright lad.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

LIAM Rosenior on 12:07 - Aug 5 with 1583 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yes he was good but has to stop looking down at his notes when talking.

Its just a ride.

LIAM Rosenior on 12:13 - Aug 5 with 1556 viewslondonlisa2001

LIAM Rosenior on 12:07 - Aug 5 by Captain_Sham

At least he’d made notes rather than turned up with no preparation relying on the fact he used to play for Man Utd or Liverpool years ago.

I thought he was excellent although I spent the first couple of minutes thinking ‘he can’t be that old’.

Also found the comments of the Sheffield Utd manager refreshing, honest and gracious. Something that you see once in a blue moon in the premier league.

An enjoyable game in many ways.
LIAM Rosenior on 12:17 - Aug 5 with 1520 viewsUplandsJack

LIAM Rosenior on 12:07 - Aug 5 by Captain_Sham

Exactly what I said to my Mrs. Very refreshing to watch, apart from the constant looking down at notes. Leon was great to watch too, but again the looking down, did surprisingly distract. Hopefully as they grow and develope as pundits it will reduce.

Shame they couldn't do something about the producer though. I must of been left on at least 3 occasions, wondering how we'd lost possession from dead ball situations, because the camera was fixed on some ex player, ex manager, ex whatever instead of being on the game.
Login to get fewer ads

LIAM Rosenior on 12:22 - Aug 5 with 1500 viewsLoyal

LIAM Rosenior on 12:17 - Aug 5 by UplandsJack

Exactly what I said to my Mrs. Very refreshing to watch, apart from the constant looking down at notes. Leon was great to watch too, but again the looking down, did surprisingly distract. Hopefully as they grow and develope as pundits it will reduce.

Shame they couldn't do something about the producer though. I must of been left on at least 3 occasions, wondering how we'd lost possession from dead ball situations, because the camera was fixed on some ex player, ex manager, ex whatever instead of being on the game.

They were bigging them up too much.
That was the problem.
Backfired.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

LIAM Rosenior on 12:27 - Aug 5 with 1477 viewsAlgorfajack

LIAM Rosenior on 12:22 - Aug 5 by Loyal

They were bigging them up too much.
That was the problem.
Backfired.

This in spades!

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

LIAM Rosenior on 12:31 - Aug 5 with 1462 viewsLeonWasGod

Not a patch on the intellectual heavyweight that is Chris Sutton
LIAM Rosenior on 12:34 - Aug 5 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

LIAM Rosenior on 12:31 - Aug 5 by LeonWasGod

Not a patch on the intellectual heavyweight that is Chris Sutton

👏👏😂

Beware of the Risen People

LIAM Rosenior on 12:43 - Aug 5 with 1401 viewsLeonWasGod

LIAM Rosenior on 12:34 - Aug 5 by Kilkennyjack

👏👏😂

Bloke’s a nightmare - spouts any old ‘contentiousness’ crap just to get a response. He’s the Katie Hopkins of punditry 🤣

Rosenior was pretty good (better than Leon, but don’t tell him I said that).

Who was the numpty doing post-match interviews? “So Barry, 3 points in the first game. Could it have gone any better than that?”. Eh?
LIAM Rosenior on 13:29 - Aug 5 with 1315 viewsdickythorpe

Who was the presenter?
LIAM Rosenior on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 1297 viewsCaptain_Sham

LIAM Rosenior on 13:29 - Aug 5 by dickythorpe

Who was the presenter?

Dave Prutton - ex Leeds player.

Its just a ride.

LIAM Rosenior on 13:36 - Aug 5 with 1285 viewsharryhpalmer

LIAM Rosenior on 12:17 - Aug 5 by UplandsJack

that would have been the Director, not the Producer.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024