Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace 08:18 - Aug 1 with 27542 viewsbermudajack

101greatgials.com are reporting this regarding J. Ayew

The Times also believe that West Ham’s Cheikhou Kouyate and Swansea’s Jordan Ayew are also poised to move to south London. Readers are told:

Crystal Palace are close to deals for three new players, including the striker Jordan Ayew and are confident that they have won the battle to keep Wilfried Zaha. Ayew is expected to move from Swansea City in a swap deal involving Jaïro Riedewald. A

Poll: Priority for new manager?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:28 - Aug 1 with 8641 viewsbermudajack

The 20 year-old Dutch defender is reunited with Frank de Boer who gave him his first-team debut in 2013 having progressed through the Amsterdam club’s academy when it was headed by the new Palace boss.

He played 93 times for Ajax, scoring three goals, and leaves with one Eredivise title to his name from the 2013-14 season.

Riedewald had the best pass success rate (92.4%) in the Eredivisie last season, and featured for Ajax in their Europa League final defeat to Manchester United back in May.

Capable of playing at centre-half, left-back or as a defensive midfielder, Riedewald has won three international caps for Holland, having previously represented his country at various age group levels.

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:29 - Aug 1 with 8629 viewsThornburyswan

No clue I feel this has legs but appears to be a 22 year old 6 ft central defender/defensive midfielder so fits what we need - straight swap with no cash coming our way looks a tad rich mind.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:37 - Aug 1 with 8552 viewsLoyal

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:29 - Aug 1 by Thornburyswan

No clue I feel this has legs but appears to be a 22 year old 6 ft central defender/defensive midfielder so fits what we need - straight swap with no cash coming our way looks a tad rich mind.

Sometimes it's best to sell your old tat at a lesser price before it goes off even more and effects your more modern furniture.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:37 - Aug 1 with 8552 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That will annoy the Aberdeen chairman

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:44 - Aug 1 with 8484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A good signing for VDH too. I wonder how much this guy is valued at though?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:54 - Aug 1 with 8399 viewsJango

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:44 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

A good signing for VDH too. I wonder how much this guy is valued at though?

Reports on twitter saying cash plus player. Could be a very clever deal considering he covers 3 positions that we are light in.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:56 - Aug 1 with 8376 viewsLeonWasGod

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:28 - Aug 1 by bermudajack

The 20 year-old Dutch defender is reunited with Frank de Boer who gave him his first-team debut in 2013 having progressed through the Amsterdam club’s academy when it was headed by the new Palace boss.

He played 93 times for Ajax, scoring three goals, and leaves with one Eredivise title to his name from the 2013-14 season.

Riedewald had the best pass success rate (92.4%) in the Eredivisie last season, and featured for Ajax in their Europa League final defeat to Manchester United back in May.

Capable of playing at centre-half, left-back or as a defensive midfielder, Riedewald has won three international caps for Holland, having previously represented his country at various age group levels.

Makes you wonder why he'd want to come to the Championship reading that.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:02 - Aug 1 with 8326 viewsbermudajack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:56 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

Makes you wonder why he'd want to come to the Championship reading that.

Who knows?
Maybe he’s not getting any first team appearance’s for Palace?
He was a De Boer signing and what’s interesting is he had the best pass success rate of 93% in the season previous - which was the best in the Dutch League 😳
Sounds like the kind of signing we would have made in years gone by 😉

Login to get fewer ads

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:41 - Aug 1 with 8060 views34dfgdf54

Never seen him play, but hoping we can use him as a DCM and we still sign the lad from Aberdeen.

Probably will put an end to the Ryan Woods chase, but we can't have them all, need to start shifting players now sharpish.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:54 - Aug 1 with 7948 viewsdobjack2

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:41 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

Never seen him play, but hoping we can use him as a DCM and we still sign the lad from Aberdeen.

Probably will put an end to the Ryan Woods chase, but we can't have them all, need to start shifting players now sharpish.

Agree about him being an alternative to woods if there is any truth in it.

Started as a centre half for Ajax, they moved him to defensive midfield and that is where palace have used him.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:03 - Aug 1 with 7858 viewsJango

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:54 - Aug 1 by dobjack2

Agree about him being an alternative to woods if there is any truth in it.

Started as a centre half for Ajax, they moved him to defensive midfield and that is where palace have used him.

If Clucas is off we would need both and to be honest, a complete overhaul in the middle of the park is needed. This guy, Woods, Fer and Carrol wouldn’t be a bad midfield at this level.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 7809 viewsomarjack

Riedewald was one of the most exciting prospects at Ajax. Frank De Boer brought him to Palace but the PL proved to be too much of a step for him.

I think he can do well here.

10 m + Riedewald for Jordan Ayew would be superb..a player who can play CB and DMF as well. I wouldn't mind that personally.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:11 - Aug 1 with 7740 viewsherbie

Not at all convinced he is an alternative to Woods. Woods is a deeplying playmaker.Riedewald from what I have seen is really a centre half who can play an enforcer role in DM but without passing skills of Woods.

Jairo Riedewald is not known as a strong passer of the ball cdertainly not short ones. Better at longer ones.

I suspect if we are looking at an exchange deal involving him it is to play CB rather than DCM but who can step in there in an emergency.

I beleive Woods is Potter's number one target. I hope we can get it done but the call of the Midlands clubs may be too much for him to resist if they match any deal we put forward. I think we should make our best offer and try to get it over the line quickly.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:13 - Aug 1 with 7726 viewsFireboy2

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:06 - Aug 1 by omarjack

Riedewald was one of the most exciting prospects at Ajax. Frank De Boer brought him to Palace but the PL proved to be too much of a step for him.

10 m + Riedewald for Jordan Ayew would be superb..a player who can play CB and DMF as well. I wouldn't mind that personally.

10 million?

What have you been on this morning omar

Just glad to get a half decent player and get shut of the other ayew
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:16 - Aug 1 with 7699 viewsherbie

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:06 - Aug 1 by omarjack

Given Riedewald is valued at around £5m that is not a deal that is gonig to happen! Couple of million cash plus player exhchange at best. They paid £8m for him last Summer.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:16 - Aug 1 with 7697 viewsomarjack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:13 - Aug 1 by Fireboy2

10 million?

What have you been on this morning omar

Just glad to get a half decent player and get shut of the other ayew

To tell the truth I had a little something something..

But come on, I mean Jordan is worth 12 m right? Riedewald's worth 4 m or so I'd say. And if they give us a tiny bit of a discount this could be done.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 10:50]

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:28 - Aug 1 with 7602 viewsJango

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:11 - Aug 1 by herbie

Not at all convinced he is an alternative to Woods. Woods is a deeplying playmaker.Riedewald from what I have seen is really a centre half who can play an enforcer role in DM but without passing skills of Woods.

Jairo Riedewald is not known as a strong passer of the ball cdertainly not short ones. Better at longer ones.

I suspect if we are looking at an exchange deal involving him it is to play CB rather than DCM but who can step in there in an emergency.

I beleive Woods is Potter's number one target. I hope we can get it done but the call of the Midlands clubs may be too much for him to resist if they match any deal we put forward. I think we should make our best offer and try to get it over the line quickly.

He had the highest pass success rate in the league though didn’t he? Unless he’s like David Beckham I’d assume his short passing game is pretty good.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:36 - Aug 1 with 7543 viewsKerouac

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:37 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

That will annoy the Aberdeen chairman

I reckon he'd play DM, still room for McKenna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:38 - Aug 1 with 7516 viewsPozuelosSideys

It does appear that Potter and Reid have a very long scouting list at their disposal

No way are these SCFC-driven imports

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:40 - Aug 1 with 7502 viewsherbie

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:28 - Aug 1 by Jango

He had the highest pass success rate in the league though didn’t he? Unless he’s like David Beckham I’d assume his short passing game is pretty good.

Don't know where you get that from. Not even in top 100. His pass success rate was 79.4%. Christensen was top with 93.4%.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:42 - Aug 1 with 7477 viewsherbie

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:40 - Aug 1 by herbie

Don't know where you get that from. Not even in top 100. His pass success rate was 79.4%. Christensen was top with 93.4%.

He was only 10th highest at Palace. not saying he isn't a good signing but to compare him with Woods is nonsense. They aren't comparable in the roles they play.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:44 - Aug 1 with 7452 viewsKerouac

This one makes an awful lot of sense.

Get rid of Ayew and his wages...we don't need a replacement with Nmecha, McBurnie, Asoro, McKay and Celina.
Bring in a young man with a fine pedigree and a whole lot of experience for his age...a technical footballer who speaks the same language as van der Hoorn and Fer...who can play DM and cover Centre-half and Left-back.
+ we get £3-5m in our back pocket (to put towards someone like Woods).

Yes please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 11:07 - Aug 1 with 7263 viewsomarjack

Some Palace fans are reporting a loan swap deal between the two.

Well f*ck that..If they want Jordan they need to show the money and take him for good and if Riedewald should be used to sweeten the deal..either loan with an option to buy or a direct permanent move.

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 11:12 - Aug 1 with 7219 viewsWarwickHunt

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 11:07 - Aug 1 by omarjack

Some Palace fans are reporting a loan swap deal between the two.

Well f*ck that..If they want Jordan they need to show the money and take him for good and if Riedewald should be used to sweeten the deal..either loan with an option to buy or a direct permanent move.

A loan swap deal?

Oh FFS...
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 11:14 - Aug 1 with 7202 viewsJango

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:40 - Aug 1 by herbie

I have no idea how much truth is in this statement but there you go. Either way I think it could be a very shrewd signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024