Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HOLIDOGS 11:03 - Aug 3 with 1598 viewsjack_lord

Dear Me,

What a f'cking rip off.

Anyone else used them?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

HOLIDOGS on 11:06 - Aug 3 with 1592 viewsLeonWasGod

Never heard of them and wouldn't have the need (unless they'd take the missus!)

Presumably it's this - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5326814
HOLIDOGS on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 1551 viewsjack_lord

We used the service as want to avoid kennels at all costs.

Basically, they have a number of "pet sitters" that offer dog walking, home sitting or sitting at their own homes.

You give details of your needs.

Pet sitters respond with their prices and once you agree you pay subscription fee (A MINIMUM OF £52) and get the pet sitters contact details.

Unfortunately, in our case, a couple of days before our holiday, the sitter has cancelled.

NO REFUND - Holidogs say that we can still find a sitter.

HOLIDOGS on 22:59 - Aug 3 with 1314 viewsSwanzay

HOLIDOGS on 11:28 - Aug 3 by jack_lord

Basically, they have a number of "pet sitters" that offer dog walking, home sitting or sitting at their own homes.

Pet sitters respond with their prices and once you agree you pay subscription fee (A MINIMUM OF £52) and get the pet sitters contact details.

Unfortunately, in our case, a couple of days before our holiday, the sitter has cancelled.

Not sure where you live JL, but I would never trust these nationals with mine, plenty of locals who offer proper caring and I can vouch for from friends. Thankfully Ive never been in that position, I get lots of requests from friends who want to take mine if I want to go away.
Have you tried the local FB pages?
Swansea and Gower access etc? Think Ive suggested this before to you though?
HOLIDOGS (n/t) on 23:22 - Aug 3 with 1288 viewsNogginthenog

HOLIDOGS on 11:28 - Aug 3 by jack_lord

[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 23:27]
HOLIDOGS on 23:43 - Aug 3 with 1261 viewsjack_lord

HOLIDOGS on 22:59 - Aug 3 by Swanzay

Not sure where you live JL, but I would never trust these nationals with mine, plenty of locals who offer proper caring and I can vouch for from friends. Thankfully Ive never been in that position, I get lots of requests from friends who want to take mine if I want to go away.
Have you tried the local FB pages?
Swansea and Gower access etc? Think Ive suggested this before to you though?

We have had great sitters over the last couple of years. This year someone suggested Holidogs and we thought we'd give it a try just to find out who was out there locally.

We had a conversation with a local, who looked great on paper and probably would have been great. Giving the benefit of doubt she has cancelled for legitimate reasons. The problem was that this organisation would not refund the fee. That was my problem.

Yes, we have reverted at short notice to usual searches.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024