Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Declan John and Sean Clare.... 20:32 - Aug 25 with 2302 viewsSwanjaxs

Our two marquee signings on deadline day.... missing in action by the looks of it 🤔 we really are fàckin joke

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:33 - Aug 25 with 2290 viewsSwan91

Sean Clare didn't sign......
Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:34 - Aug 25 with 2272 viewsjasper_T

Declan John has a back issue.
Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:36 - Aug 25 with 2235 viewsSwanjaxs

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:33 - Aug 25 by Swan91

Sean Clare didn't sign......

Really! It was a done deal by all accounts... again another joke 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:36 - Aug 25 with 2224 viewsLoyal

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:34 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Which one?
I still collect Viz, because this is a fcking joke 😁

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 20:36 - Aug 25 with 2226 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes ok then ....

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:21 - Aug 25 with 2005 viewsJonathans_coat

So we failed to sign our number one target (Woods) and let him get snapped up by our rivals. We failed to sign a free agent (Clare), and successfully signed an injured left back, when we are desperately short at CB (now resolved), DM and CF?

Not even going to mention selling off most of the senior players!

We really are a shower of s**t at boardroom level aren’t we?
Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:29 - Aug 25 with 1927 viewsomarjack

Woods? Failed
Besic? Failed
Ghoddos? Failed
Sema? Failed
Chirivella? We'll botch it up soon enough.

But hey, we've signed some nobody who isn't even good enough for the Scottish league, one who won't even be able to take over Olsson's spot even though he's been abysmal every time he plays.

I don't want to b!tch about "the next level" cliche jokes..but f*ck me this is depressing as f*ck.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 21:31]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:30 - Aug 25 with 1923 viewsymaohyd

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:21 - Aug 25 by Jonathans_coat

So we failed to sign our number one target (Woods) and let him get snapped up by our rivals. We failed to sign a free agent (Clare), and successfully signed an injured left back, when we are desperately short at CB (now resolved), DM and CF?

Not even going to mention selling off most of the senior players!

We really are a shower of s**t at boardroom level aren’t we?

That's not fair on a shower of sh it!

The advantage that we seemingly had of being an ex prem team to effectively use our parachute payments, keep some quality players and attack the division, quite simply isn't going to happen, along with the opportunity to change the 'DNA' of the club has well and truly gone. When the board talk about selling players to ensure the future of the club well.....

On the positive side of things, we have an excellent young manager and backroom team, who I think will ensure safety and a decent season all things considered.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:54 - Aug 25 with 1729 viewsLeonWasGod

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:30 - Aug 25 by ymaohyd

That's not fair on a shower of sh it!

The advantage that we seemingly had of being an ex prem team to effectively use our parachute payments, keep some quality players and attack the division, quite simply isn't going to happen, along with the opportunity to change the 'DNA' of the club has well and truly gone. When the board talk about selling players to ensure the future of the club well.....

On the positive side of things, we have an excellent young manager and backroom team, who I think will ensure safety and a decent season all things considered.

Yeah but... Fast Attacking Counter Kicking (FACK) and running in behind, or something like that.

Taking the piss out of numpties who genuinely think we’ve been taken to the ‘next level’ aside, the board have given Potter a really sh*t hand to play with. 1 senior CB and one (injured) available striker. Seriously? Just not professional in any shape or form. It’s the kind of squad you expect an embargo hit team to have to deal with, not one with a significant advantage over most other teams in this league.

As you say, our advantage nicely thrown away. It’s all down to Potter now to make the best of a bad deal and nurse key, inexperienced players through a long tough season. Roll on January (not that I expect him to get any help then either).
Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:58 - Aug 25 with 1675 viewsFlashberryjack

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 21:54 - Aug 25 by LeonWasGod

Yeah but... Fast Attacking Counter Kicking (FACK) and running in behind, or something like that.

Taking the piss out of numpties who genuinely think we’ve been taken to the ‘next level’ aside, the board have given Potter a really sh*t hand to play with. 1 senior CB and one (injured) available striker. Seriously? Just not professional in any shape or form. It’s the kind of squad you expect an embargo hit team to have to deal with, not one with a significant advantage over most other teams in this league.

As you say, our advantage nicely thrown away. It’s all down to Potter now to make the best of a bad deal and nurse key, inexperienced players through a long tough season. Roll on January (not that I expect him to get any help then either).

We'll be fighting relegation come January if things continue as they are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Declan John and Sean Clare.... on 12:45 - Aug 26 with 1004 viewsFergal

Declan John.
What the actual feck???

Shameful signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024