Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Polska 15:53 - Aug 15 with 5097 viewsPolskijack

It's official. You Polish Jack bastards.

https://scontent.fwaw6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39134047_1339109662858696_565212
Swans Polska on 16:06 - Aug 15 with 4044 viewsThrasher6

Welcome

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swans Polska on 16:19 - Aug 15 with 3969 viewspencoedjack

Where in Poland are you Polska?

Spent a few bit of time in Warsaw with work last year.
Swans Polska on 16:36 - Aug 15 with 3925 viewsCooperman

Some of my greatest ever nights out have been in Kalisz and Ostrow Wielkopolski. Many happy years commuting there for work where each day was disected over a few Zywiec.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans Polska on 17:23 - Aug 15 with 3812 viewsSgorioFruit

SgorioFruit welcomes you

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swans Polska on 17:25 - Aug 15 with 3797 viewsstevethejack

Swans Polska on 16:19 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Where in Poland are you Polska?

Spent a few bit of time in Warsaw with work last year.

Llanelli

Probably
Swans Polska on 17:34 - Aug 15 with 3775 viewssainthelens

Can you fix my taps.
Swans Polska on 17:35 - Aug 15 with 3773 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 16:36 - Aug 15 by Cooperman

Some of my greatest ever nights out have been in Kalisz and Ostrow Wielkopolski. Many happy years commuting there for work where each day was disected over a few Zywiec.

Something has happened to Zywiec in the last few years. It was my beer of choice but it definitely tastes differently now but there are so many national and local breweries to choose from so it's not a problem.
Swans Polska on 17:40 - Aug 15 with 3745 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 17:34 - Aug 15 by sainthelens

Can you fix my taps.

Ha Ha that's so funny and I haven't heard that one before . Come back when you've left school.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Polska on 17:44 - Aug 15 with 3734 viewssainthelens

Swans Polska on 17:40 - Aug 15 by Polskijack

Ha Ha that's so funny and I haven't heard that one before . Come back when you've left school.

Chill out pal...welcome aboard anyway.
Swans Polska on 18:07 - Aug 15 with 3650 viewsBadlands

Big croeso from me.

(A few on here will welcome you as long as you never set foot in the UK ... but f*** 'em)

witamy

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans Polska on 18:14 - Aug 15 with 3625 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 18:07 - Aug 15 by Badlands

Big croeso from me.

(A few on here will welcome you as long as you never set foot in the UK ... but f*** 'em)

witamy

Thanks but the ironic part is that I'm a Jack! Born in Danygraig Road Port Tennant but have lived in Poland for a number of years. My post was to welcome the Polish Jacks who have been following Swansea for many years and not just because of Fabianski. As for visiting the UK, I avoid this whenever possible.
Swans Polska on 18:48 - Aug 15 with 3544 viewsFieryJack

I hope these Polish Jacks are a bit better behaved than the Polish Hull city fans I came across up there a few seasons ago - big bu**ers, draped in Hull scarves and Polish flags, drunk as hell at 2.45pm and trying to barge their way past security to get into the Swans end For a punch up! 🤔
Swans Polska on 18:57 - Aug 15 with 3513 viewsCooperman

Swans Polska on 18:14 - Aug 15 by Polskijack

Thanks but the ironic part is that I'm a Jack! Born in Danygraig Road Port Tennant but have lived in Poland for a number of years. My post was to welcome the Polish Jacks who have been following Swansea for many years and not just because of Fabianski. As for visiting the UK, I avoid this whenever possible.

Where is home these days?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 18:57]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans Polska on 19:17 - Aug 15 with 3446 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 18:48 - Aug 15 by FieryJack

I hope these Polish Jacks are a bit better behaved than the Polish Hull city fans I came across up there a few seasons ago - big bu**ers, draped in Hull scarves and Polish flags, drunk as hell at 2.45pm and trying to barge their way past security to get into the Swans end For a punch up! 🤔

Can't guarantee it
Swans Polska on 19:19 - Aug 15 with 3429 viewsMattG

Taking a family skiing trip to Poland in February - partly because it's cheap but partly because my mother's family are Polish and I've never been over before.

We've got a few nights in Krakow either side of 4 days skiing in Zakopane - can't wait!
Swans Polska on 19:22 - Aug 15 with 3413 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 18:57 - Aug 15 by Cooperman

Where is home these days?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 18:57]

Lower Silesia about 50 miles from the German border. Nearest city is Boleslawiec.
Swans Polska on 19:32 - Aug 15 with 3369 viewsPolskijack

Swans Polska on 19:19 - Aug 15 by MattG

Taking a family skiing trip to Poland in February - partly because it's cheap but partly because my mother's family are Polish and I've never been over before.

We've got a few nights in Krakow either side of 4 days skiing in Zakopane - can't wait!

My local ski area is the Karkonosze mountains on the Polish Czech border. Zakopane is a much bigger and better developed area in the Tatra mountains on the Polish Slovakian border. Very beautiful area and has it's own ethnic group called the Gorals who have their own dialect.

I'm sure you will all have a great holiday.
Swans Polska on 20:07 - Aug 15 with 3253 viewsbuilthjack

Swans Polska on 19:19 - Aug 15 by MattG

Krakow is a fantastic City

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans Polska on 20:24 - Aug 15 with 3212 viewsMattG

Swans Polska on 20:07 - Aug 15 by builthjack

Krakow is a fantastic City

So I've heard - it's a bit of a taster for us with a view to a longer trip later in the year.

Any restaurant recommendations welcome!
Swans Polska on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 3109 viewsRancid

Slightly off track but the Poles in Swansea are leaving in their droves now.We're doing 10 to 15 gain entries a week now with them all heading home or to Germany.Taken the money and run.
Swans Polska on 22:15 - Aug 15 with 3031 viewsLoyal

Saw a legia flag a good few years back with Swansea on it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Polska on 22:21 - Aug 15 with 3013 viewsPolishjack

Swans Polska on 22:15 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Saw a legia flag a good few years back with Swansea on it.

Yes because Legia got friendship with DEN HAAG
Swans Polska on 22:27 - Aug 15 with 2998 viewsPolishjack

Swans Polska on 21:27 - Aug 15 by Rancid

Slightly off track but the Poles in Swansea are leaving in their droves now.We're doing 10 to 15 gain entries a week now with them all heading home or to Germany.Taken the money and run.

True economy change in Poland pay incrase about 100% during last few years here in UK is nothing special now live costs incrased pay nothing.Brexit also peopld scary that be only worse so a lot of people back,massive numbers now.Im living in Wales 12 years and also think about back but always love Swans and when my boy born in Singelton hospital open eyes i told him son remember Hate cardiff city...he only smile;)
Swans Polska on 22:29 - Aug 15 with 2982 viewsLoyal

Swans Polska on 22:21 - Aug 15 by Polishjack

Yes because Legia got friendship with DEN HAAG

Fck me mate, i mentioned them once but I think I got away with it 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Polska on 22:33 - Aug 15 with 2976 viewspencoedjack

Swans Polska on 21:27 - Aug 15 by Rancid

Loads of nice restaurants on the main square less culture but a decent Irish bar 2 streets back ( I was on a lads tour so you know the score)

Personally if you go to Krakow you should visit Auschwitz ( poor spelling) to see how evil men can be.

Enjoy lovely country with great people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024