Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've been to many of these grounds before 21:34 - Aug 22 with 1200 viewsLoyal

But which which ones are you looking forward to this season?

I used love going to Brentford away.
QPR is always interesting and I really enjoyed trips to Villa and WBA.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 21:39]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We've been to any of these grounds before on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 1183 viewsdickythorpe

The Liberty.
People seem to have renewed sense of optimism there and a more enjoyable time
We've been to many of these grounds before on 21:43 - Aug 22 with 1162 viewsItchySphincter

Brentford, QPR, Reading, WBA, and Villa are the easiest to get to, so those.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We've been to many of these grounds before on 21:55 - Aug 22 with 1121 viewspencoedjack

Can’t disagree with Loyal’s OP, for some bizarre reason never been to Stoke or Derby in my 60 plus grounds with the Swans... hope to tick them both off the list this season
We've been to many of these grounds before on 21:57 - Aug 22 with 1105 viewsItchySphincter

We've been to many of these grounds before on 21:55 - Aug 22 by pencoedjack

Can’t disagree with Loyal’s OP, for some bizarre reason never been to Stoke or Derby in my 60 plus grounds with the Swans... hope to tick them both off the list this season

Been to both a couple of times - every memory I have of those two is that it's always freezing , although that might just be me. Both very uninteresting grounds.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We've been to many of these grounds before on 22:25 - Aug 22 with 1034 viewsLoyal

We've been to many of these grounds before on 21:57 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

Been to both a couple of times - every memory I have of those two is that it's always freezing , although that might just be me. Both very uninteresting grounds.

Pintatdo on Lilly Savage at Derby right in front of us 😅😅😅

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We've been to many of these grounds before on 23:41 - Aug 22 with 921 viewsshenleymun

QPR and Reading are sh*theaps

Looking forward to Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed

And Preston, I missed a game there that I’d like to have been at
We've been to many of these grounds before on 23:56 - Aug 22 with 906 viewschangingman

Ashton Gate has always been my favourite away day.
We've been to many of these grounds before on 00:32 - Aug 23 with 881 viewsawayjack

Always enjoyed QPR, Bristol, Leeds and Forest. Back in 80’s ended up at Derby and Stoke in the same day. Our match at Derby called off hours before KO so went to see Stoke v Soton. A few Jacks had same idea so they put us in away end. Soton fans were OK but it confused the Stoke lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024