Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? 23:06 - Aug 28 with 2977 viewsWxmJax

Serious question.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 23:11 - Aug 28 with 2962 viewsjack2jack

Tell her if she doesn't stop it she'll have to walk home,happy to help
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 07:27 - Aug 29 with 2850 viewsMo_Wives

Yes, I know, I made the same joke as Jack2Jack. Sue me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 08:32 - Aug 29 with 2792 viewsjack2jack

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 07:27 - Aug 29 by Mo_Wives

Yes, I know, I made the same joke as Jack2Jack. Sue me.

Snap shat would be a better option
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 08:38 - Aug 29 with 2783 viewsScottishEddie

Park it in a garage.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 08:57 - Aug 29 with 2767 viewsbuilthjack

Use the front door instead

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 10:25 - Aug 29 with 2706 viewsProfessor

Do you know which species? I have some bugs in my collection that can k/o some types but others like corvids are tough
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 10:57 - Aug 29 with 2682 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 10:25 - Aug 29 by Professor

Do you know which species? I have some bugs in my collection that can k/o some types but others like corvids are tough

Brunette.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 10:58 - Aug 29 with 2681 viewsMo_Wives

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 08:32 - Aug 29 by jack2jack

Snap shat would be a better option

I see what you did there. Very good.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 21:47 - Aug 29 with 2499 viewsjack2jack

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 10:58 - Aug 29 by Mo_Wives

I see what you did there. Very good.

I'm learning from the Master😉
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 2479 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 22:01 - Aug 29 with 2477 viewsjack2jack

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 22:00 - Aug 29 by Lohengrin

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 23:27 - Aug 29 with 2439 viewsjacktar

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 22:00 - Aug 29 by Lohengrin

Jeez ..... that looks like one big bat.
If that bat shat then you'd know where it's at.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 02:06 - Aug 30 with 2415 viewsJack123

I wish there was a good answer to that! The bs all over the car pees me off!!

No word of a lie, I got up one morning to go to work, and my car was literally covered in the cra*, There were at least 25 plus bird sh*t droppings all over!

The bastar*s must have done it just after dawn.

libera nos a malo

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 06:23 - Aug 30 with 2370 viewsMo_Wives

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 02:06 - Aug 30 by Jack123

I wish there was a good answer to that! The bs all over the car pees me off!!

No word of a lie, I got up one morning to go to work, and my car was literally covered in the cra*, There were at least 25 plus bird sh*t droppings all over!

The bastar*s must have done it just after dawn.

Dawn? At least we have the name of this woman. Now if we can get a description we may be able to put a stop to her car shitting nonsense.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 21:26 - Sep 3 with 2159 viewsAl_Bundy

Don't wash you car. The birds see a shiny waxed car as the sea and can see their reflection in it and crap on..
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 22:34 - Sep 3 with 2136 viewsphact0rri

The car park at my flat, has a set of wires (I suppose they are electrical wires) that birds perch on, so everyone here has taken to rolling their autos back from the lines so the birds miss their car when they've got to do the business. Its rather comical to see visitors question why everyone parks so strange where I live.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 04:34 - Sep 4 with 2088 viewsMo_Wives

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 21:26 - Sep 3 by Al_Bundy

Don't wash you car. The birds see a shiny waxed car as the sea and can see their reflection in it and crap on..

I'm going to have start wearing a hat on my big bald head, in that case.
God forbid they gamble on there being a fish just below the surface.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 07:05 - Sep 4 with 2066 viewsjedmo_jack

Don’t park under trees.
How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 09:39 - Sep 4 with 2035 viewsLoyal

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 21:26 - Sep 3 by Al_Bundy

Change car for cock and you have just summed up my life.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 16:04 - Sep 9 with 1864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stop your neighbour going out at 3.am and covering your entire car in trill and breadcrumbs.
Yours faithfully,
Steve (next door)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How do you stop a bird from defacating on your car ? on 09:14 - Sep 10 with 1755 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024