Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners 15:11 - Sep 17 with 3359 viewsthornabyswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:17 - Sep 17 with 2427 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:25 - Sep 17 with 2411 viewsthornabyswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:17 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

That picture looks like me last 5 minutes Saturday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:33 - Sep 17 with 2390 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:25 - Sep 17 by thornabyswan

That picture looks like me last 5 minutes Saturday

A difficult question but taking inspiration from the redemption of Vincent Tan I went for the sellouts. #MakeSwanseaGreatToWatchAgain

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 2370 viewschad

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:48 - Sep 17 with 2354 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:43 - Sep 17 by chad

You've made me change my mind again. FFS

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:54 - Sep 17 with 2335 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Help!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:54 - Sep 17 with 2335 viewsFireboy2

Why isnt there a neither choice
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:58 - Sep 17 with 2319 viewsthornabyswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:54 - Sep 17 by Fireboy2

Why isnt there a neither choice

Because that would be to easy

Login to get fewer ads

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:07 - Sep 17 with 2300 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:58 - Sep 17 by thornabyswan

Because that would be to easy

Yep. Would be like...

A- Kick in the b0llocks
B- Prostate exam
C- All expenses paid holiday to Barbados

Too easy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:14 - Sep 17 with 2275 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Haven’t we kind of got both at the moment?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:15 - Sep 17 with 2272 viewsBanosswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:07 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Yep. Would be like...

A- Kick in the b0llocks
B- Prostate exam

Too easy.

Exactly, finger up the bum wins every time.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:23 - Sep 17 with 2256 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:15 - Sep 17 by Banosswan

Exactly, finger up the bum wins every time.

Finger? What are you talking about? The doctor has to have both hands on your shoulders for a prostate exam. Everyone knows that, mun.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:35 - Sep 17 with 2233 viewsBanosswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:23 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Finger? What are you talking about? The doctor has to have both hands on your shoulders for a prostate exam. Everyone knows that, mun.

You saying the bloke down the Waterfront isn't a fully accredited physician?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:39 - Sep 17 with 2217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:07 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Yep. Would be like...

A- Kick in the b0llocks
B- Prostate exam

Too easy.

I’ll take C please. I’ll need it to recover from A and B.

Poll: Tory leader

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:55 - Sep 17 with 2170 viewsBarrySwan

neither
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:12 - Sep 17 with 2123 viewswaynekerr55

An "I'd rather eat my own shít" option would also suffice

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 18:24 - Sep 17 with 2052 viewsOldjack

ffs where's the neither option ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 18:37 - Sep 17 with 2034 viewsLeonWasGod

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:14 - Sep 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Haven’t we kind of got both at the moment?

Ssh you’ll confuse them. There's a nice binary choice if you ignore that the sellouts are still involved. (I heard a rumour they even put one in charge of the football side of things, crazy as it sounds. But that’s another story).

In answer to the OP, the Americans are useless and have been nothing but bad news. So I’ll go for sellouts, but it sticks in the craw. A lot.
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 2002 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 20:08 - Sep 17 with 1942 viewsLeonWasGod

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:35 - Sep 17 by Banosswan

You saying the bloke down the Waterfront isn't a fully accredited physician?

I wouldn’t say that. Morgan’s Medical Services sounds legit to me.
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 21:15 - Sep 17 with 1882 viewspencoedjack

Out of interest what does a trust board member think?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:16]
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 21:23 - Sep 17 with 1855 viewslonglostjack

WIth their new found wealth, what would the devious sell-outs have to do to salvage their reputations ? Dineen excepted for obvious reasons.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 07:17 - Sep 18 with 1764 viewswaynekerr55

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 21:23 - Sep 17 by longlostjack

WIth their new found wealth, what would the devious sell-outs have to do to salvage their reputations ? Dineen excepted for obvious reasons.

Enjoy it, that's what.

They'd be throwing good money after bad if me ask me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 08:05 - Sep 18 with 1747 viewsswan65split

its like a turkey choosing between Xmas or Thanksgiving.
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 09:41 - Sep 18 with 1686 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:33 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

A difficult question but taking inspiration from the redemption of Vincent Tan I went for the sellouts. #MakeSwanseaGreatToWatchAgain

This is surely a joke right? The so called Judas riding back into town now is it? Will they put all the cash they made back in then? Whatever people think about VT he has put his money where his mouth is. Not many billionaires like to admit a mistake and redeem it, he did, so fair play to him.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024