Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Boro 00:26 - Sep 22 with 1457 views_

1 change - Mcburnie for Dan James (although wouldn't surprise me if he puts Rodon in the back 4 and CCV instead of Naughton.

-------------- Mulder ---------------

Roberts --- VdH --- CCV -- Olsson

--------- Naughts - Grimes --------

Dyer -------- Byers -------- Routs

------------- McBurnie -------------

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Team for Boro on 00:49 - Sep 22 with 1441 viewsNeathJack

3 cbs for me against Pulis' hootball merchants.

As you are there apart from Rodon for Byers. Maybe McKay for Routledge given he played 90 on Tues.
Team for Boro on 01:35 - Sep 22 with 1412 viewsswan65split

What the f££$ do you know?.......f$$$ all/
Team for Boro on 05:48 - Sep 22 with 1349 viewsScottishEddie

Team for Boro on 01:35 - Sep 22 by swan65split

What the f££$ do you know?.......f$$$ all/

Are you Ok?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Team for Boro on 07:22 - Sep 22 with 1317 views34dfgdf54

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying CCV is a possibility in midfield, has he played there before then?

Seems a decent enough defender but, but wouldn’t have thought be would be anywhere near good enough on the ball to step into midfield from what I have seen, if anything out of the two I would say Rodon would be better suited.
Team for Boro on 08:52 - Sep 22 with 1232 viewsCooperman

Yep. Either one of T2C’s options, not sure which.
I’d probably opt for the one that drops Naughton and has CCV in midfield. Naughton off the bench if cover is required.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team for Boro on 09:39 - Sep 22 with 1178 views_

Team for Boro on 00:49 - Sep 22 by NeathJack

3 cbs for me against Pulis' hootball merchants.

As you are there apart from Rodon for Byers. Maybe McKay for Routledge given he played 90 on Tues.

That was a big dilemma for me in making my chosen team (maybe I should remind people.it's just for a bit of fun and discussion)

But the reason I opted for the flat back 4 is I think Potter may want to get at them. And this will be difficult with Connor and Olsson as our creative side players.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Team for Boro on 09:42 - Sep 22 with 1169 views_

Team for Boro on 07:22 - Sep 22 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying CCV is a possibility in midfield, has he played there before then?

Seems a decent enough defender but, but wouldn’t have thought be would be anywhere near good enough on the ball to step into midfield from what I have seen, if anything out of the two I would say Rodon would be better suited.

I'd say the opposite. He's tried to overplay it on times and looks more than decent ball to feet.

Rodon hasn't got the experience for me just yet.

And people would've said the same thing about Naughton.

Team for Boro on 10:18 - Sep 22 with 1119 viewsjasper_T

Team for Boro on 07:22 - Sep 22 by 34dfgdf54

He has played there before apparently, but I agree he doesn't look much a midfielder.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Boro on 11:51 - Sep 22 with 1013 viewsjack247

I don’t think his main focus will be stopping Boro winning aerial battles, I think he’ll be more concerned with how we can hurt them. The leeway for managers to have that attitude is one thing I much prefer about the Championship. I’m nearly always wrong on team predictions but I wouldn’t be surprised with a similar style to Tuesday.
Team for Boro on 13:08 - Sep 22 with 920 viewslidojack

5 at the back may be quite suited to today's game. Boro have been perfect at home this season but aren't really a team that attacks with pace.

Sit back, stop the crosses and the long balls forward then hit them with pace on the counter.
Team for Boro on 13:16 - Sep 22 with 908 viewsDrGonzo

5 at the back, can't see how anyone wouldn't pick Rodon.

Dyer was terrible on Tuesday so anyone bar him. Must start with McBurnie.
Team for Boro on 13:34 - Sep 22 with 868 views_

Team for Boro on 11:51 - Sep 22 by jack247

I don’t think his main focus will be stopping Boro winning aerial battles, I think he’ll be more concerned with how we can hurt them. The leeway for managers to have that attitude is one thing I much prefer about the Championship. I’m nearly always wrong on team predictions but I wouldn’t be surprised with a similar style to Tuesday.

You're right, it's 4 at the back.

Routs, McKay and Byers. Joe is back. Oli starts.

Team for Boro on 23:29 - Sep 22 with 655 viewsexiledclaseboy

Team for Boro on 13:34 - Sep 22 by _

You're right, it's 4 at the back.

Routs, McKay and Byers. Joe is back. Oli starts.

Good guess.

Poll: Tory leader

Team for Boro on 23:36 - Sep 22 with 639 viewsDarran

Team for Boro on 23:29 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Good guess.

Innit?
Here’s the prick that doesn’t have any inside information knowing 9 minutes before it was officially announced what the team is.

He doesn’t know anyone though. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024