Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement. 12:19 - Oct 28 with 3100 viewsItchySphincter

Far from being my favourite ever Swans manager but I have to say some of his post match comments did raise a chuckle. Article here:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-shares-f

I particularly liked this bit,

"I know the Swansea fans asked me to give them a wave but I didn’t think it was appropriate, and you never know what they might do if you wave to them, you might get a bit of abuse back!

"Then the song changed...predicting what was going to happen to me in the morning, and then the Reading fan joined in. So there we go."

......made me laugh when Swans fans started the ...'sacked in the morning chants' only for Reading fans to join in. Horrible lot, football fans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Paul Clement. on 12:26 - Oct 28 with 3045 viewsomarjack

He wasn't sacked yet? Reading are suicidal.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Paul Clement. on 12:29 - Oct 28 with 3032 viewsjackrmee

May not have had the greatest ends to a Swans career, but i think he's a decent bloke and his comments in that and other articles show his good feelings for this club.
I will always look fondly on him and support him in his career (as long as it's not against us)

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Paul Clement. on 12:35 - Oct 28 with 2982 viewspencoedjack

Paul Clement. on 12:29 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

May not have had the greatest ends to a Swans career, but i think he's a decent bloke and his comments in that and other articles show his good feelings for this club.
I will always look fondly on him and support him in his career (as long as it's not against us)

Yep I agree.
Paul Clement. on 17:01 - Oct 28 with 2669 viewsKilkennyjack

Paul Clement. on 12:29 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

Yes as bloke, no as a manager.

Very average - and the treatment of Alan Curtis was disrespectful imho.

Beware of the Risen People

Paul Clement. on 23:03 - Oct 28 with 2276 viewsLoyal

He has the wandering eye of an undertaker and the lips of a man looking for moisture.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement. on 11:55 - Oct 29 with 1938 viewsGreatBritton

Paul Clement. on 23:03 - Oct 28 by Loyal

He has the wandering eye of an undertaker and the lips of a man looking for moisture.

Brilliant!
Paul Clement. on 12:00 - Oct 29 with 1920 viewsjasper_T

Horrible bloke from what I've heard. Capable coach and nothing more.
Paul Clement. on 12:16 - Oct 29 with 1869 viewsmonmouth

He never seemed to have any warmth. His finest hour was the same as Tom Carrolls, but it was a fabulous day, so fair dos. Another defeat or two and he'll be back to putting cones out I imagine

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement. on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 1678 views34dfgdf54

Paul Clement. on 12:00 - Oct 29 by jasper_T

I know the players at Reading aren't keen.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 1657 viewsJFSwan

Paul Clement. on 15:20 - Oct 29 with 1612 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Clement. on 12:00 - Oct 29 by jasper_T

Let's not forget that he put Neil Taylor out to pasture, which is a good thing. Leaks out from 'club insiders' have significantly dropped a since he was fůcked off

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024