Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half Time Penalty Shoot Out 17:48 - Sep 29 with 1970 viewssP7qupUf

Miles past it's sell by date...... Discuss
Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 1960 viewsItchySphincter

Not if you’re seven years old, it isn’t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 18:07 - Sep 29 with 1909 viewsandrew

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 17:49 - Sep 29 by ItchySphincter

This! Man up and get a pint.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 18:26 - Sep 29 with 1856 viewssainthelens

If there was better entertainment then half time bar takings would be down. Not brain surgery really.
Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 18:30 - Sep 29 with 1843 viewsCooperman

Even more of a place for it now that we’re out of the Premier League.

You’ve got to look at the bigger picture.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 18:44 - Sep 29 with 1806 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yes who cares that we won. Theres still so much to moan about. FFS.

Its just a ride.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 1672 viewssquarebear

The one occasion I attended an Ospreys game the half-time entertainment (someone in the crowd selected at random, presumably) tasked with catching a Garryowen. I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed watching this supporter rolling around in the dirt.

The best half-time entertainment I’ve seen was at Stockport County. The winner of the draw (number was inside match programme) had to score three goals in an unguarded net in order to win a car. The shots were taken from the six yard line (successful), the 18 yard line (successful) and the halfway line (wide left). It was ace.
Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 1654 viewsjackportis

That’s like a quote from a labour voter. Comes up with a problem but no solution.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:29 - Sep 29 with 1651 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:28 - Sep 29 by jackportis

That’s like a quote from a labour voter. Comes up with a problem but no solution.

Tw*t

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 1635 viewsjackportis

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:29 - Sep 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Tw*t

And here’s another one. A great intelligent post that.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 21:02 - Sep 29 with 1571 viewsswanforthemoney

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:28 - Sep 29 by jackportis

As opposed to a Tory who tries to implement a profitable solution when there is no problem

I stand in the North Stand

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 21:17 - Sep 29 with 1547 viewsDarran

I took my grandsons down for the Bristol City game and went in the club shop before the game and bought two of the third kits,the youngest one who’s 18 months old didn’t have much of a clue what was going on but the oldest one who’s five absolutely refused point blank to enter the ground untill he’d changed into the full kit.
Anyway Kev Johns invited him to take a pen with the mascots at half time,he ran up to take the pen,fluffed it a bit but Cyril The Swan let it go through his legs and the ball hit the back of the net,he turned and ran to me shouting “Grampa,Grampa,i megged him.”
I cried.

I got home later that night and watched it again because my son had filmed it and cried again.

The moral of this story is that the OP can go fuçk himself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 21:50 - Sep 29 with 1492 viewsswan65split

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 21:17 - Sep 29 by Darran

I took my grandsons down for the Bristol City game and went in the club shop before the game and bought two of the third kits,the youngest one who’s 18 months old didn’t have much of a clue what was going on but the oldest one who’s five absolutely refused point blank to enter the ground untill he’d changed into the full kit.
Anyway Kev Johns invited him to take a pen with the mascots at half time,he ran up to take the pen,fluffed it a bit but Cyril The Swan let it go through his legs and the ball hit the back of the net,he turned and ran to me shouting “Grampa,Grampa,i megged him.”
I cried.

I got home later that night and watched it again because my son had filmed it and cried again.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:02 - Sep 29 with 1468 viewsCooperman

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 21:17 - Sep 29 by Darran

I cried.

And if he wasn’t already (he probably was though) then he’s now hooked for life.

A wonderful moment for you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:07 - Sep 29 with 1459 viewsDr_Winston

They need to bring back the kids teams taking proper penalties in the proper goals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:09 - Sep 29 with 1456 viewsN_T_J

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 20:22 - Sep 29 by squarebear

The one occasion I attended an Ospreys game the half-time entertainment (someone in the crowd selected at random, presumably) tasked with catching a Garryowen. I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed watching this supporter rolling around in the dirt.

The best half-time entertainment I’ve seen was at Stockport County. The winner of the draw (number was inside match programme) had to score three goals in an unguarded net in order to win a car. The shots were taken from the six yard line (successful), the 18 yard line (successful) and the halfway line (wide left). It was ace.

There was a good one in WBA few seasons ago, if you kicked the the ball in a hole on a bit of ply they give you a newbuild house
Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:11 - Sep 29 with 1444 viewsbuilthjack

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:09 - Sep 29 by N_T_J

There was a good one in WBA few seasons ago, if you kicked the the ball in a hole on a bit of ply they give you a newbuild house

Trouble was, the hole was smaller than the ball

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 23:08 - Sep 29 with 1353 viewsjackharris

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:07 - Sep 29 by Dr_Winston

They need to bring back the kids teams taking proper penalties in the proper goals.

I took part in one of those penalty shootouts, at half time in a match v Peterborough in the 1980’s I was the goal keeper for Pontybrenin Primary School. The goal was massive (well it felt like when I was 11). Under the floodlights it felt amazing. We won, of course, one of my saves involved me kicking the ball onto the post twice.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 23:15 - Sep 29 with 1343 viewsLoyal

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:09 - Sep 29 by N_T_J

That part of the country means a bin bag and 5 bricks mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 00:55 - Sep 30 with 1286 viewsDewi1jack

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 17:49 - Sep 29 by ItchySphincter

And someone at the club has to justify the cost (Over £500 if I remember well), so getting them on the pitch, means other kiddies will pester their parents as well.

Cynical B'stard me!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 02:01 - Sep 30 with 1262 viewsNeathJack

Half Time Penalty Shoot Out on 22:07 - Sep 29 by Dr_Winston

Is the right answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024