Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup 16:10 - Sep 30 with 1414 viewspikeypaul

So who will run this project fear “could” story?

BBC or The Guardian?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 1387 viewssherpajacob

David Cameron, said Scottish independence would mean their rugby players wouldn't be able to play for the Lions.

He was lying of course.

He lied a lot.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1368 viewspeenemunde

Thought it was Europe v USA, not the eu v USA.
Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 16:47 - Sep 30 with 1359 viewstrampie

Europe is a geographical area, the EU is a political and economic union, so anyone from Europe should be able to represent Europe, otherwise it would not be a true European team but a European Union only team.

Suzann Pettersen represented Europe many times in the Solheim cup and she was not from an EU country but she was from a European country.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:06 - Sep 30 with 1303 viewspikeypaul

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 16:46 - Sep 30 by peenemunde

Thought it was Europe v USA, not the eu v USA.

The thick remoaners do not realise there is a difference.

180 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:29 - Sep 30 with 1268 viewsBrynCartwright

I don't know because you just made it up you sad coont.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:38 - Sep 30 with 1244 viewsomarjack

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:52 - Sep 30 with 1227 viewspikeypaul

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:29 - Sep 30 by BrynCartwright

I don't know because you just made it up you sad coont.

Nothing to make up since its a question on which one will do it and a possible future scenario.

So what have I made up dull boy?

You really do have difficulties in comprehension and understanding what a question is don’t you.

Let’s make it simple for you shall we.

I ask do you think Cardiff will go down?

You, then jump in and say “I don’t know since you just made it up you sad coont”

Which shows the whole forum who really is the “sad thick coont”

[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 0:39]

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:54 - Sep 30 with 1222 viewsJackSomething

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:52 - Sep 30 by pikeypaul

Nothing to make up since its a question on which one will do it and a possible future scenario.

You really do have difficulties in comprehension and understanding what a question is don’t you.

You, then jump in and say “I don’t know since you just made it up you sad coont”

Your last sentence does that far better than Bryn ever could. Shoes the white forum indeed.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 1200 viewsBrynCartwright

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:52 - Sep 30 by pikeypaul

It really does shoe the white forum that I really am the sad thick coont m'lud!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 20:15 - Sep 30 with 1159 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 18:54 - Sep 30 by JackSomething

Your last sentence does that far better than Bryn ever could. Shoes the white forum indeed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 09:44 - Oct 4 with 965 viewsJackSomething

Bump.

Any update on who was first to run this story Pikey?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 09:58 - Oct 4 with 945 viewsomarjack

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 09:44 - Oct 4 by JackSomething

Bump.

Any update on who was first to run this story Pikey?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 10:51 - Oct 4 with 922 viewsHighjack

Brexit COULD mean the end to the Ryder Cup on 09:58 - Oct 4 by omarjack

Harry Potter has let himself go.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024