Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony - Fresh Injury 11:10 - Oct 8 with 13092 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

I think he’s done.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:13 - Oct 8 with 8963 viewsLeonWasGod

There's a surprise. I'll be amazed if we see him again.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:14 - Oct 8 with 8955 viewsDrGonzo

Anyone who believes Bony will contribute anything but a crippling debt to Swansea City is an idiot.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:29 - Oct 8 with 8881 viewsmajorraglan

If he retires because of injury will the club get an insurance payout?
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:32 - Oct 8 with 8861 viewsomarjack

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:29 - Oct 8 by majorraglan

If he retires because of injury will the club get an insurance payout?

If a situation like that can't even warrant a payout + all wages covered since his injury started, Then what's the point of spending 12 m on insurance payments every year?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 11:38]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 8804 viewsJoshTheJack

We should talk with his agent agree a fee and release him,better for us in the long run.Does anyone know how long is left on his contract?
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:45 - Oct 8 with 8795 views34dfgdf54

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:43 - Oct 8 by JoshTheJack

We should talk with his agent agree a fee and release him,better for us in the long run.Does anyone know how long is left on his contract?

End of season
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:47 - Oct 8 with 8786 viewsjasper_T

No way they'd ask for anything less than the full value of his remaining contract, though. There's no benefit for Bony to be released, it's not like he'll get a contract elsewhere in his current state.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:49 - Oct 8 with 8779 viewsomarjack

He won't be our problem after this year.

But ffs..25 m down the drain between fee, wages and agents.

Not to forget that was another major cause to our relegation because we spent most of last season without a main striker.

Huw you donkey.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:54 - Oct 8 with 8754 viewsJango

He’s talking about the hamstring injury we already know about.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:58 - Oct 8 with 8740 viewsTom1912

The only thing I can give Huw credit for on the Bony signing is only putting him on a 2 year deal. I questioned it at the time, but fortunately he'll be off the books next summer. Hopefully we'll have also cleared the Ayews, Baston and Narsignh off properly and we'll have some capacity in the wage bill to add a few players to our talented squad of youngsters and make a strong promotion push next season.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 12:57 - Oct 8 with 8523 viewsJoshTheJack

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:47 - Oct 8 by jasper_T

No way they'd ask for anything less than the full value of his remaining contract, though. There's no benefit for Bony to be released, it's not like he'll get a contract elsewhere in his current state.

Considering he's barely played and is/has been collecting a good wage out of us and doesn't look like playing they'd be foolish to try and get the full amount,Although you're right they will ask for the full amount.

I think we could negotiate them down.I just don't see the point of paying him until the end of his contract just for him to leave on a free.If there's a possibilty to save a bit of money we should do it.(I'm not HJ btw)

All that said though if he's fit and contributing he could be worth it.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 13:12 - Oct 8 with 8447 viewsTom1912

Bony - Fresh Injury on 12:57 - Oct 8 by JoshTheJack

Considering he's barely played and is/has been collecting a good wage out of us and doesn't look like playing they'd be foolish to try and get the full amount,Although you're right they will ask for the full amount.

I think we could negotiate them down.I just don't see the point of paying him until the end of his contract just for him to leave on a free.If there's a possibilty to save a bit of money we should do it.(I'm not HJ btw)

All that said though if he's fit and contributing he could be worth it.

He be foolish not to stick to the full amount. It's a contractual obligation on our part, he has no reason to negotiate it down for us.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 13:30 - Oct 8 with 8364 viewsjacksfullaces

well at least he won't need a testimonial.

a disappointing second spell with the club that shows little sign of ending well.

a glimmer of hope in recent press conference but be best for all concerned if we just forget he is even in the squad.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 13:50 - Oct 8 with 8295 viewssainthelens

100k a week for not kicking a ball in how long? And I thought Huw was stealing a living.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 14:02 - Oct 8 with 8242 viewsBadlands

Surly his wag (r most of it) will have been paid through insurance!

If he is in the same position as Ferrie or Michu there's not a lot anyone can do apart from wait and come to an a severance agreement.

Dreadful shame if he has to retire.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bony - Fresh Injury on 15:11 - Oct 8 with 8048 viewsKGriz16

I thought Potter mentioned this in the Ipswich press conference that Bony suffered a minor set back, and he also said we'll definitely see Bony back in a Swans shirt again. I tend to believe a man who actually works with Bony, and not a journalist.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 18:36 - Oct 8 with 7567 views34dfgdf54

Bony - Fresh Injury on 15:11 - Oct 8 by KGriz16

I thought Potter mentioned this in the Ipswich press conference that Bony suffered a minor set back, and he also said we'll definitely see Bony back in a Swans shirt again. I tend to believe a man who actually works with Bony, and not a journalist.

I’m hoping that tweet is relating to that injury, my initial thought was this is a injury which happened since that interview.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:21 - Oct 8 with 7430 viewsBytholWyn

Want to know what's going on with Bony - just scroll down to the bottom of this article: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-football-club-fin

PS Good article
Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:36 - Oct 9 with 6893 viewsCatullus

If Bony retired through injury we should get insurance but, what if the injury was pre existing when we signed him?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:39 - Oct 9 with 6885 viewsTailGunner

Bony - Fresh Injury on 11:36 - Oct 9 by Catullus

If Bony retired through injury we should get insurance but, what if the injury was pre existing when we signed him?

Didn't he rupture his ACL in a game v Leicester?
Bony - Fresh Injury on 12:15 - Oct 9 with 6822 viewsBadlands

Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:21 - Oct 8 by BytholWyn

Want to know what's going on with Bony - just scroll down to the bottom of this article: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-football-club-fin

PS Good article

Did I miss something?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:11 - Oct 9 with 6531 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bony - Fresh Injury on 12:15 - Oct 9 by Badlands

Did I miss something?

Yeah, I didn't see anything either.

Trundle says Bony expects to be back after the break. This was posted Sunday morning, however, so Wilf could have a fresh injury Sunday or Monday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:23 - Oct 9 with 6498 viewslondonlisa2001

Bony - Fresh Injury on 12:15 - Oct 9 by Badlands

Did I miss something?

Bony junior in the final picture.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:31 - Oct 9 with 6466 viewsNeathJack

Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:11 - Oct 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah, I didn't see anything either.

Trundle says Bony expects to be back after the break. This was posted Sunday morning, however, so Wilf could have a fresh injury Sunday or Monday.

"after the international break" covers an infinite amount of time from the moment the international break ends.
Bony - Fresh Injury on 20:42 - Oct 9 with 6340 viewsGlyn1

Bony - Fresh Injury on 19:31 - Oct 9 by NeathJack

"after the international break" covers an infinite amount of time from the moment the international break ends.

But it's more likely that whoever said this got his facts wrong. Certainly there's no evidence for it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024