Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its currently free to join Plaid 00:01 - Oct 9 with 3756 viewstrampie

I wonder how many people will take up the offer ?, I know of somebody that has taken up the offer straight away.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Its currently free to join Plaid on 05:23 - Oct 9 with 2937 viewsWhiterockin

But did you tick the "I want to volunteer box"?
Its currently free to join Plaid on 08:33 - Oct 9 with 2890 viewstrampie

Its currently free to join Plaid on 05:23 - Oct 9 by Whiterockin

But did you tick the "I want to volunteer box"?

Some people are volunteers without officially volunteering.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Its currently free to join Plaid on 09:55 - Oct 9 with 2869 viewsraynor94

Well that makes it 7851 members, a real little Free Wales Army

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:19 - Oct 9 with 2852 viewstrampie

I wonder if this is Adams initiative ?

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:21 - Oct 9 with 2852 viewsCatullus

Its currently free to join Plaid on 09:55 - Oct 9 by raynor94

Well that makes it 7851 members, a real little Free Wales Army

Approximately 0.22 percent of the population, be afraid, be very afraid

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:24 - Oct 9 with 2842 viewstrampie

Its all relative just like achieving 40pts in a Premier League season and getting relegated.

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:29 - Oct 9 with 2838 viewsomarjack

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:21 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Approximately 0.22 percent of the population, be afraid, be very afraid

In last year's elections, Plaid got 160,519 votes or 16.5% of total votes.

Tories got around 182.520 votes..only slightly more.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:44 - Oct 9 with 2826 viewsCatullus

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:29 - Oct 9 by omarjack

In last year's elections, Plaid got 160,519 votes or 16.5% of total votes.

Tories got around 182.520 votes..only slightly more.

Getting beaten by the Tories in Wales is akin to Accrington beating a full strength Liverpool in the FA cup!! There isn't a more reviled political party in Wales than the Tories, not many people will publicly admit to voting blue.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Its currently free to join Plaid on 11:11 - Oct 9 with 2812 viewsCatullus

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:19 - Oct 9 by trampie

I wonder if this is Adams initiative ?

Truth be told it will be easier to get me to vote for independence than to vote to join the EU. If I can be convinced an IndyWales, a democratic Wales can be succesful and we here in Wales can all be better off I'd be happy with that and wouldn't want to sign up to the EU. Lets face it, if we could find the money to invest in renewables, we could clean up just selling water and electricity to the English.
All that said, I would never join Plaid, there's just too much of the lunatic fringe about them. Leanne Wood had started to make them more appealing in some ways but now Price is in charge.....well he looks like the stereotypical "swivel eyed loon" and gets more so every time I see him.
As someone else pointed out when I mentioned Copenhagen though, would Spain object to us joining the EU anyway, in case it gave Catalunya more support?

Its currently free to join Plaid on 12:57 - Oct 9 with 2779 viewsJosey_Wales37

Its currently free to join Plaid on 11:11 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Truth be told it will be easier to get me to vote for independence than to vote to join the EU. If I can be convinced an IndyWales, a democratic Wales can be succesful and we here in Wales can all be better off I'd be happy with that and wouldn't want to sign up to the EU. Lets face it, if we could find the money to invest in renewables, we could clean up just selling water and electricity to the English.
All that said, I would never join Plaid, there's just too much of the lunatic fringe about them. Leanne Wood had started to make them more appealing in some ways but now Price is in charge.....well he looks like the stereotypical "swivel eyed loon" and gets more so every time I see him.
As someone else pointed out when I mentioned Copenhagen though, would Spain object to us joining the EU anyway, in case it gave Catalunya more support?

Think Catalunya will gain Indy soon the way its going. I know some who went out recently, they said the numbers appear to be more than what we are often led to believe.

Some fair points you made there tbf and it is good to see that there seems to be a lot on this site who are willing to actually look in to the whole Indy thing rather than just dismiss it full stop. Maybe the new Ein Gwlad party is more for some than Plaid.
Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:29 - Oct 9 with 2757 viewsvalleyboy

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:44 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Getting beaten by the Tories in Wales is akin to Accrington beating a full strength Liverpool in the FA cup!! There isn't a more reviled political party in Wales than the Tories, not many people will publicly admit to voting blue.

So if the Tories, as you say are the most reviled party in Wales. Then why did they increase their vote in 39 of the 40 seats in Wales
Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:36 - Oct 9 with 2750 viewsvalleyboy

Its currently free to join Plaid on 10:24 - Oct 9 by trampie

Its all relative just like achieving 40pts in a Premier League season and getting relegated.

More like that Plaid Cymru is desperate to get members
Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:58 - Oct 9 with 2737 viewsJosey_Wales37

Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:29 - Oct 9 by valleyboy

So if the Tories, as you say are the most reviled party in Wales. Then why did they increase their vote in 39 of the 40 seats in Wales

Probably a lot to do with the political battering rams they were using.

ie Tidal Lagoon, for which they were all for before election then, afterwards oh oh the strike price is not right.

Or the propaganda machine they were using that so many fell for, like when Cameron came to do speech in a reasonably successful business in Wales, the aircraft wing assembly plant in Nantgarw, at the same time as not having the balls to go 40 miles further down M4 to talk in front of Steelworkers all at risk of losing their jobs. Still the people who watch BBC news etc and take it as gospel, fell for it in my opinion.

I bet a few them people who voted for them last election now fully regret it.
Its currently free to join Plaid on 14:01 - Oct 9 with 2734 viewsJosey_Wales37

Im tempted, but Plaid have a lot to do imo. They have been nowhere near good enough in the past. Lots people I know in Swansea and up valleys don't even have clue who their MP/AMs even are. They not had big enough presence in areas they should be killing it, and would if they got it right.
Its currently free to join Plaid on 14:05 - Oct 9 with 2728 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:58 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

ie Tidal Lagoon, for which they were all for before election then, afterwards oh oh the strike price is not right.

Or the propaganda machine they were using that so many fell for, like when Cameron came to do speech in a reasonably successful business in Wales, the aircraft wing assembly plant in Nantgarw, at the same time as not having the balls to go 40 miles further down M4 to talk in front of Steelworkers all at risk of losing their jobs. Still the people who watch BBC news etc and take it as gospel, fell for it in my opinion.

If anyone thought the Tidal Lagoon had a good chance of going ahead they're an idiot.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Its currently free to join Plaid on 15:16 - Oct 9 with 2697 viewsJosey_Wales37

Its currently free to join Plaid on 14:05 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If anyone thought the Tidal Lagoon had a good chance of going ahead they're an idiot.

Why iis that ?. Having spoke to lots of people in Swansea who wanted and 1 or 2 people in the actual field of tidal power, they all said its a no brainer. We have the 2nd highest tidal range in the world.
Its currently free to join Plaid on 17:45 - Oct 9 with 2671 viewsCountyJim

They really are getting desperate
Its currently free to join Plaid on 18:15 - Oct 9 with 2656 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If wales gained independence from the uk I doubt Welsh teams would be allowed to play in the efl epl or English football pyramid

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Its currently free to join Plaid on 18:34 - Oct 9 with 2649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Its currently free to join Plaid on 15:16 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

Why iis that ?. Having spoke to lots of people in Swansea who wanted and 1 or 2 people in the actual field of tidal power, they all said its a no brainer. We have the 2nd highest tidal range in the world.

If it was a 'no brainer' then surely investors would be scrambling to get involved. Instead nobody except the person who stood to make a fortune off of the construction was eager to be a part of it.

From what I read the power it produced would be ludicrously expensive, and it was all but a giant experiment, lessons would be learnt and then applied to future projects in other locations around the country. Why people were wishing to have one of the few redeeming features of the city irreversibly destroyed and replaced with millions of tonnes of concrete is something I never will be able to fully understand.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Its currently free to join Plaid on 19:17 - Oct 9 with 2621 viewsLohengrin

Its currently free to join Plaid on 12:57 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

Think Catalunya will gain Indy soon the way its going. I know some who went out recently, they said the numbers appear to be more than what we are often led to believe.

Some fair points you made there tbf and it is good to see that there seems to be a lot on this site who are willing to actually look in to the whole Indy thing rather than just dismiss it full stop. Maybe the new Ein Gwlad party is more for some than Plaid.

Are you a member of Ein Gwlad, pal? It’s been highly amusing watching the reaction of the window-licking left to their recent formation.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Its currently free to join Plaid on 20:50 - Oct 9 with 2581 viewsKilkennyjack

Its currently free to join Plaid on 18:15 - Oct 9 by felixstowe_jack

If wales gained independence from the uk I doubt Welsh teams would be allowed to play in the efl epl or English football pyramid

Why ?

Brexit Englands teams are still allowed in the European Champions League.

Leaving a political union is nothing to do with sport.

Beware of the Risen People

Its currently free to join Plaid on 21:38 - Oct 9 with 2561 viewsvalleyboy

Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:58 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

Cameron was not even an MP in the last election
Its currently free to join Plaid on 22:14 - Oct 9 with 2541 viewsCatullus

Its currently free to join Plaid on 13:29 - Oct 9 by valleyboy

Even a serial killer has supporters! Having some people like you and adding a few new fans doesn't mean the majority don't hate you.
Doesn't the swathe of red (despite Labour being so crap) covering Wales tell you Wales doesn't like Tories?

Its currently free to join Plaid on 22:53 - Oct 9 with 2525 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Its currently free to join Plaid on 22:53 - Oct 9 with 2525 viewsunion_jack

Its currently free to join Plaid on 18:15 - Oct 9 by felixstowe_jack

I'll say this, if Wales becomes independent, which league the Swans play in will be the least of our problems!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024