Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Royal wedding.. 18:37 - Oct 12 with 1354 viewsBrynCartwright

Who gives a royal flying feck?

The BBC have been creaming about it all day.

I, literally, do not give a shit.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Today's Royal wedding.. on 18:42 - Oct 12 with 1345 viewslonglostjack

Bet you’ve recorded it. Gutted that I missed it. Apparently the dress was wonderful. Who were they again?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Today's Royal wedding.. on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 1327 viewsBrynCartwright

Today's Royal wedding.. on 18:42 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Bet you’ve recorded it. Gutted that I missed it. Apparently the dress was wonderful. Who were they again?

She showed her scoliosis scar off poor dab.

My ex used to ride horses with Eugenie and Beatrice's nanny, Victoria, in Young Farmers and Pony Club. Victoria came for dinner once at our old house in Thornbury and she was absolutely lovely. Never plucked up the courage to call her Vicky though.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:05 - Oct 12 with 1318 viewsLeonWasGod

So you don't want to buy a matching tea set and wall plate? I'll give you a good price....

(I didn't even know who she was)
Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:10 - Oct 12 with 1311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play, the Beeb is getting stick when they didn’t broadcast it and the whole thing was live on ITV.

Poll: Tory leader

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:17 - Oct 12 with 1301 viewsBrynCartwright

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:10 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, the Beeb is getting stick when they didn’t broadcast it and the whole thing was live on ITV.

oh aye! The actual wedding coverage was on ITV!

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:20 - Oct 12 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

What is she these days, ninth, tenth in the line of succession? And she’s only going to get lower. It would take some kind of momentous event to make Eugenie even remotely important. Still. I like a good wedding.

Poll: Tory leader

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 1279 viewslondonlisa2001

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:20 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

What is she these days, ninth, tenth in the line of succession? And she’s only going to get lower. It would take some kind of momentous event to make Eugenie even remotely important. Still. I like a good wedding.

I’m sure the BBC would have had better ratings for showing it than whatever they did show.

Quite a lot of older people (who must make up a fair chunk of the daytime audience) would watch it I would think. Just to see the Queen etc.

Weird decision.

I have very little interest in the royal family but lots of interest in what people are wearing to a wedding so looked at the pics earlier that were on social media. Eugenie looked lovely. Her father’s a complete prat, but her mother’s always good value.
Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 1282 viewsjackal

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:20 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Still you've got to feel sorry for her and her sister.

They were in the papers recently saying how tough it was being a princess.
Login to get fewer ads

Today's Royal wedding.. on 21:53 - Oct 12 with 1211 viewslonglostjack

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:28 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I’m sure the BBC would have had better ratings for showing it than whatever they did show.

Quite a lot of older people (who must make up a fair chunk of the daytime audience) would watch it I would think. Just to see the Queen etc.

Weird decision.

I have very little interest in the royal family but lots of interest in what people are wearing to a wedding so looked at the pics earlier that were on social media. Eugenie looked lovely. Her father’s a complete prat, but her mother’s always good value.

There was enough taxpayers’ money spent on the security. The BBC covering it would have added insult to injury. Nicholas Witchell must have been gutted mind 🤔.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Today's Royal wedding.. on 21:55 - Oct 12 with 1207 viewsDr_Winston

You don't give a shit so much you start a thread about it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 22:16 - Oct 12 with 1188 viewsJack_Meoff

They are a handsome couple though, and nobody can deny

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 23:21 - Oct 12 with 1150 viewsBrynCartwright

Today's Royal wedding.. on 21:55 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

...ok...and from now on whenever a PS poster starts a thread they have to really, really like it...and not criticise it it any way...FFS!

Today's Royal wedding.. on 02:14 - Oct 13 with 1119 viewswestside

Funny how these UKIP/Brexit people love the monarchy who are unelected but want to leave the EU because their unelected
Today's Royal wedding.. on 07:52 - Oct 13 with 1078 views1983

Today's Royal wedding.. on 21:55 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

My thoughts exactly or was it so that he could name drop about some ponies nanny's daughter or something like that ?

Today's Royal wedding.. on 07:56 - Oct 13 with 1077 viewsDr_Winston

Today's Royal wedding.. on 23:21 - Oct 12 by BrynCartwright

...ok...and from now on whenever a PS poster starts a thread they have to really, really like it...and not criticise it it any way...FFS!

You have to give a shit about something to criticise it. Obviously the wedding irks you enough to gripe about it on here. It's a perfectly valid viewpoint, just don't pretend you don't care.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 08:04 - Oct 13 with 1074 viewspikeypaul

Of course he cares just in a negative way.

Just about sums him up.

Great wedding and generated far more tax than it cost the tax payer.

But hey you can not expect the thick ,jealous lefties to understand that can we.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Today's Royal wedding.. on 16:03 - Oct 13 with 981 viewsHighjack

Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:28 - Oct 12 by jackal

Still you've got to feel sorry for her and her sister.

They were in the papers recently saying how tough it was being a princess.

It can’t be easy constantly being captured by that giant crocodile and having to be rescued by a bunch of plumbers every few weeks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Today's Royal wedding.. on 16:18 - Oct 13 with 965 viewsPegojack

Today's Royal wedding.. on 08:04 - Oct 13 by pikeypaul

Just about sums him up.

But hey you can not expect the thick ,jealous lefties to understand that can we.

What tax generated is that, then? Can you prove your assertion, or are you just making completely unfounded statements to support your argument?

Not that I'd ever suspect you of that, mind.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 19:25]
Today's Royal wedding.. on 19:06 - Oct 13 with 916 viewsJack_Meoff

Just about sums him up.

The comma should have gone after 'thick' paul, and the space before 'jealous.' Just saying.

If you're going to make sweeping generalisations about intelligence you may want to get the basics right. You may look a complete c*ntwaffle otherwise.

Again, no need to thank me.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 22:05 - Oct 13 with 844 viewszedlep

Just about sums him up.

Utter bollux!

Zedzdead

Today's Royal wedding.. on 23:00 - Oct 13 with 821 viewsBrynCartwright

Today's Royal wedding.. on 07:56 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

You have to give a shit about something to criticise it. Obviously the wedding irks you enough to gripe about it on here. It's a perfectly valid viewpoint, just don't pretend you don't care.

Sorry DR...yes...logically you are quite correct.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 23:07 - Oct 13 with 812 viewsBrynCartwright

Just about sums him up.

I love you Piker and whilst I don't quite agree with your right wing rhetoric at least you support the same football team as me. Some common ground after all.

Today's Royal wedding.. on 13:12 - Oct 14 with 733 viewszedlep

Managed to avoid it up to now. Just saw a picture of the wedding on the front of one of the Sunday rags. Inbreeding is a bitch isn’t it? She looks like Buzz Lightyear in a dress for Christ’s sake:

“So ‘Princess’, how far do you think your family can push this country’s sheep-like population and keep taking a fortune in return for lives of utter privilege and no risk?”

Altogether now.....

“To infinity and beyond!”

Zedzdead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024