Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doctors advised to refuse cannabis for MS sufferers 11:31 - Nov 1 with 677 viewstheloneranger

Doctors are being advised not to prescribe cannibis to MS patients and those suffering from chronic pain, yet cannabinoids have a very important role in pain relief.

So it's a case of giving with one hand and taking away with the other.

BUT ... From today people who suffer from epilepsy and sickness from cancer treatments etc can benefit from the change in the law.

Great news and good luck to them all, but to omit chronic pain and MS is scandalous!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Doctors advised to refuse cannabis for MS sufferers on 12:35 - Nov 1 with 643 viewsswanjackal

Over the past 9 years I have tried pretty much everything pain killer wise (minus oxycontin/oxycodon) and the only thing that has given any form of relief is using cannabis of varying forms (that and alcohol, but I don't drink really anymore (prob one session a year).

I spoke to my GP about this a few months back and told him, and he told me to keep doing what helps and happy not to prescribe painkiller tablets. Unfortunately, any new developments so far would not see myself benefit through the NHS but a step in the right direction considering the side effects on some of the current medications used to deal with certain conditions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024