Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Forward Needed 23:38 - Nov 3 with 3566 viewsbuilthjack

Simple as that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Centre Forward Needed on 23:39 - Nov 3 with 2261 viewsBadlands

Yes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Centre Forward Needed on 23:58 - Nov 3 with 2222 viewslonglostjack

If we’re playing wide definitely. With a bit of pace and power.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Centre Forward Needed on 00:43 - Nov 4 with 2162 viewsLoyal

Cué Wilf next Saturday then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Centre Forward Needed on 09:09 - Nov 4 with 1941 viewsPegojack

Centre Forward Needed on 00:43 - Nov 4 by Loyal

What happened to the much trailed appearance of Wilf and Jeff on the bench?

Are we ever going to see either in a Swans shirt again?
Centre Forward Needed on 09:11 - Nov 4 with 1936 viewsWarwickHunt

Centre Forward Needed on 09:09 - Nov 4 by Pegojack

They wouldn’t have come on anyway...
Centre Forward Needed on 09:14 - Nov 4 with 1917 viewsswan65split

Not so much a CF, but just someone who can score.
Centre Forward Needed on 09:15 - Nov 4 with 1921 viewsCooperman

Centre Forward Needed on 09:09 - Nov 4 by Pegojack

I thought that was the target for next weekend.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Centre Forward Needed on 09:21 - Nov 4 with 1894 viewsFireboy2

Centre Forward Needed on 09:15 - Nov 4 by Cooperman

I thought that was the target for next weekend.

Thats what potter said this week coops
Login to get fewer ads

Centre Forward Needed on 11:44 - Nov 4 with 1714 viewsAguycalledJack

We never get enough bodies in the box when crossing from open play.
Centre Forward Needed on 12:04 - Nov 4 with 1670 viewsicecoldjack

It's exactly what we all wanted and talked about at the start of the season, nothing to do with Ollie but he needs help, we needed to sign a proven championship striker to share the load .

1 proven striker at the club, 74% possession and only 4 shots on target point to a lot of fookin around with the ball with no end product.

The good thing with this league is that there is always a chance of making the play offs,
Centre Forward Needed on 12:09 - Nov 4 with 1649 viewscontroversial_jack

Centre Forward Needed on 11:44 - Nov 4 by AguycalledJack

We never get enough bodies in the box when crossing from open play.

Yes, that's true.Apart from the ball from James which he scored from the service wasn't very good at all, including from James
Centre Forward Needed on 12:26 - Nov 4 with 1618 viewsyescomeon

Centre Forward Needed on 00:43 - Nov 4 by Loyal

0.16 goals per game for Bony the last 3 seasons before this. McBurnie had 0.53 goals per game on loan at Barnsley, and has 0.4 goals a game for us this season. I don't see Bony being much more than an (expensive) backup to McBurnie. I also see us being stuck with Bony until the end of the season and because of his contract being unable to bring anyone else in.

Upthecity!

Centre Forward Needed on 12:28 - Nov 4 with 1608 viewsCooperman

Centre Forward Needed on 12:26 - Nov 4 by yescomeon

0.16 goals per game for Bony the last 3 seasons before this. McBurnie had 0.53 goals per game on loan at Barnsley, and has 0.4 goals a game for us this season. I don't see Bony being much more than an (expensive) backup to McBurnie. I also see us being stuck with Bony until the end of the season and because of his contract being unable to bring anyone else in.

He will not be an expensive back up if deemed fit.

If he’s fit and if we can afford to play him then he will start. He may also be shipped out on loan in January.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Centre Forward Needed on 12:32 - Nov 4 with 1599 viewsjasper_T

Centre Forward Needed on 12:09 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

Yes, that's true.Apart from the ball from James which he scored from the service wasn't very good at all, including from James

He was pretty wasteful. Can't expect Ipswich-like delivery every week from a young lad, though. Usually if your winger puts one on the money it's a good day's work.

Would have been interesting to see Dhanda come on for 25 minutes, freshen things up with some creativity, give them something to think about. Looked good recently for the u23s, supposedly (nominated for PL2 player of the month of something).
Centre Forward Needed on 12:56 - Nov 4 with 1571 viewsChief

Wales online this week -

"Bony suffers injury setback"

Nailed on

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Centre Forward Needed on 13:07 - Nov 4 with 1543 viewsicecoldjack

Centre Forward Needed on 12:32 - Nov 4 by jasper_T

He was pretty wasteful. Can't expect Ipswich-like delivery every week from a young lad, though. Usually if your winger puts one on the money it's a good day's work.

Would have been interesting to see Dhanda come on for 25 minutes, freshen things up with some creativity, give them something to think about. Looked good recently for the u23s, supposedly (nominated for PL2 player of the month of something).

Danda would've got murdered out there, weak as a kitten, needs to build strength.
Centre Forward Needed on 01:33 - Nov 5 with 1247 viewsWanderer

Centre Forward Needed on 12:56 - Nov 4 by Chief

Wales online this week -

"Bony suffers injury setback"

Nailed on

after going in to a 50/50 with Nordfelt in training ground accident, if you can believe that.
Centre Forward Needed on 07:59 - Nov 5 with 1150 viewsChief

Centre Forward Needed on 01:33 - Nov 5 by Wanderer

after going in to a 50/50 with Nordfelt in training ground accident, if you can believe that.

I was thinking of an 'injury' more along the lines of what Narsingh has actually

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Centre Forward Needed on 10:05 - Nov 5 with 1066 viewsjack_lord

Centre Forward Needed on 12:26 - Nov 4 by yescomeon

Most of Bony's goals were against us too! However, he is still a beast of a goalscorer when he is up and running and will have more opportunity to add to his tally in this league. What he could also bring is space for the other players to actually score.
He may also flop but it is exciting waiting to find out what is going to happen.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Centre Forward Needed on 10:33 - Nov 5 with 1037 viewsyescomeon

Centre Forward Needed on 10:05 - Nov 5 by jack_lord

Most of Bony's goals were against us too! However, he is still a beast of a goalscorer when he is up and running and will have more opportunity to add to his tally in this league. What he could also bring is space for the other players to actually score.
He may also flop but it is exciting waiting to find out what is going to happen.

My worries for Bony are that after (if) he gets himself back to match fitness, he still takes an age to get going. On top of that Potter likes to change things around, playing the players he feels are right for the right opposition, Bony might not get a long continuous run of games. Finally, we saw at City and Stoke that as an option off the bench he offers very little.

Maybe he comes in the side and as a platform for the attack helps Celina, James and Roberts score more goals, but I don't see him coming in the side and scoring loads of goals. Maybe one or two if he can manage 10-15 games this season.

Upthecity!

Centre Forward Needed on 10:58 - Nov 5 with 1010 views_

Centre Forward Needed on 12:04 - Nov 4 by icecoldjack

It's exactly what we all wanted and talked about at the start of the season, nothing to do with Ollie but he needs help, we needed to sign a proven championship striker to share the load .

1 proven striker at the club, 74% possession and only 4 shots on target point to a lot of fookin around with the ball with no end product.

The good thing with this league is that there is always a chance of making the play offs,

A proven Championship striker nonetheless

And everyone said it....

Fack me, this site is truly the pits. People who haven't got the faintest clue about anything at all free to make up shit and give an opinion so thick it should make anyone with a half a brain want to never return.

In a season where we need to offload like fack to survive this prick wants to sign a proven Championship striker to go with our 20 goal a season striker and our 100k a week one.

Laughable.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Centre Forward Needed on 11:03 - Nov 5 with 997 viewsFireboy2

Centre Forward Needed on 10:05 - Nov 5 by jack_lord

I too am quite excited that bony and montero could be on the bench on saturday

But the pessimist in me say theres that an excuse for them not to platy will come up
Centre Forward Needed on 11:05 - Nov 5 with 986 views34dfgdf54

Centre Forward Needed on 11:03 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

I too am quite excited that bony and montero could be on the bench on saturday

But the pessimist in me say theres that an excuse for them not to platy will come up

Why would there be an excuse for Montero not to play though?
Centre Forward Needed on 11:12 - Nov 5 with 976 viewsFireboy2

Centre Forward Needed on 11:05 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

Why would there be an excuse for Montero not to play though?

The usual,a setback caused by a slight strain in his hamstring
Centre Forward Needed on 11:20 - Nov 5 with 963 views_

Centre Forward Needed on 11:12 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

The usual,a setback caused by a slight strain in his hamstring

But what's the 'excuse' though???? What reason like??

Jesus, this site 😂😂😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024