Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham v Newport 19:27 - Nov 12 with 1639 viewscentrestandswan

all Welsh FA CUP tie, should be on the box.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Wrexham v Newport on 19:30 - Nov 12 with 1630 viewsJBT95

Both teams doing well this season too.
Wrexham v Newport on 19:32 - Nov 12 with 1618 viewsbuilthjack

Likely to be close to a sellout. Has to be on tv.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham v Newport on 19:43 - Nov 12 with 1584 viewsChief

I'd like us to draw the winner away in Round 3

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wrexham v Newport on 19:44 - Nov 12 with 1582 viewsplasjack

Round 3 prediction, Best footballing club in Wales vs the worst footballing club in Wales.
Wonder who will make 4 round draw?.
Wrexham v Newport on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 1541 viewsJBT95

Wrexham v Newport on 19:43 - Nov 12 by Chief

I'd like us to draw the winner away in Round 3

Same
Wrexham v Newport on 19:58 - Nov 12 with 1536 viewstaffpunk

Wrexham v Newport on 19:44 - Nov 12 by plasjack

Round 3 prediction, Best footballing club in Wales vs the worst footballing club in Wales.
Wonder who will make 4 round draw?.

I'd guess the 'worst' footballing club in Wales would win. The team that's a division above , and attracts 10,000+ more people to watch them, never know in a one off game though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wrexham v Newport on 20:10 - Nov 12 with 1490 viewssainthelens

Wrexham v Newport on 19:58 - Nov 12 by taffpunk

I'd guess the 'worst' footballing club in Wales would win. The team that's a division above , and attracts 10,000+ more people to watch them, never know in a one off game though.

What's the deal with you lot and big crowds? Old Trafford and the Emirates attract bigger crowds than anywhere....does that make them a better/More attractive side than Citeh/Liverpool?
Yet again your argument falls on its arse.
Wrexham v Newport on 20:11 - Nov 12 with 1483 viewsItchySphincter

So is it on, or what?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Wrexham v Newport on 20:32 - Nov 12 with 1432 viewsjack_lord

Wrexham v Newport on 19:58 - Nov 12 by taffpunk

doesnt look like there are ten thousand more in there and that is with the boosted away attendance.
There have been plenty of occasions when the worst teams in the Premier league get turned over by the better teams in Championship. I expect it to happen more often as the dross that gets promoted from the Championship gets to appear in the top league each year without being able to sufficiently strengthen(and that could include the Swans in future).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wrexham v Newport on 20:48 - Nov 12 with 1388 viewstaffpunk

Wrexham v Newport on 20:10 - Nov 12 by sainthelens

What's the deal with you lot and big crowds? Old Trafford and the Emirates attract bigger crowds than anywhere....does that make them a better/More attractive side than Citeh/Liverpool?
Yet again your argument falls on its arse.

What argument? It's a fairly meaningless discussion on a football message board. It's your lot in general who are obsessed with the style of football, not us. What larger crowds show is that people don't give a shite about the standard of football that's on show. The South Wales public in particular only want 'success', and that goes for all sports in the area, it may be sad, but it's true.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 20:58]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wrexham v Newport on 20:54 - Nov 12 with 1360 viewstaffpunk

Wrexham v Newport on 20:32 - Nov 12 by jack_lord

doesnt look like there are ten thousand more in there and that is with the boosted away attendance.
There have been plenty of occasions when the worst teams in the Premier league get turned over by the better teams in Championship. I expect it to happen more often as the dross that gets promoted from the Championship gets to appear in the top league each year without being able to sufficiently strengthen(and that could include the Swans in future).

That's why I said I'd 'guess' that Cardiff would win, anything could happen in a Cup match.

The average crowd at CCFC will be roughly 30 thousand this season, way higher than I expected, absolutely fantastic support I'm sure you'll agree.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 20:57]

Wrexham v Newport on 20:58 - Nov 12 with 1345 viewsbuilthjack

Anyway, it should be a cracking game in north Wales
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 21:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham v Newport on 20:59 - Nov 12 with 1338 viewstaffpunk

Wrexham v Newport on 20:58 - Nov 12 by builthjack

Anyway, it should be a cracking game in north Wales
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 21:18]

'Shouldn't'?

Wrexham v Newport on 20:59 - Nov 12 with 1338 viewsplasjack

Wrexham v Newport on 20:48 - Nov 12 by taffpunk

What argument? It's a fairly meaningless discussion on a football message board. It's your lot in general who are obsessed with the style of football, not us. What larger crowds show is that people don't give a shite about the standard of football that's on show. The South Wales public in particular only want 'success', and that goes for all sports in the area, it may be sad, but it's true.

As well as the rest of the country who value good football, the sooner your are relegated the better.
Wrexham v Newport on 21:00 - Nov 12 with 1334 viewspencoedjack

Wrexham v Newport on 20:48 - Nov 12 by taffpunk

Maybe I’m in the minority but I disagree

Decent football comes 1st for me
Wrexham v Newport on 21:18 - Nov 12 with 1290 viewsbuilthjack

Wrexham v Newport on 20:59 - Nov 12 by taffpunk

'Shouldn't'?

Oops

Wrexham v Newport on 22:19 - Nov 12 with 1204 viewslonglostjack

Wrexham v Newport on 21:00 - Nov 12 by pencoedjack

Maybe I’m in the minority but I disagree

Decent football comes 1st for me

Definitely. You can keep your likes of Pullis, Fat Sam and Warnock. Dinosaurs.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wrexham v Newport on 09:37 - Nov 13 with 985 viewsSgorioFruit

Get in

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024