Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cole 12:55 - Nov 10 with 1827 viewsDarran

I never knew he’d been ill.

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/26/andy-cole-manchester-united-int

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andy Cole on 13:50 - Nov 10 with 1703 viewsMrSwerve

Brilliant striker in his day. Watching him and Yorke link up was a delight to watch as a neutral.

Never really did the business for England though, although Shearer dominated during his international career.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Andy Cole on 09:06 - Nov 11 with 1367 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He was one half of the greatest attacking duo in the history of the Premier League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Andy Cole on 09:10 - Nov 11 with 1357 viewsswanjackal

Andy Cole on 09:06 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He was one half of the greatest attacking duo in the history of the Premier League.

I agree, him and Beardsley were outstanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Andy Cole on 09:26 - Nov 11 with 1332 viewsJinxy

A good but sad article. First saw him live in 1993 at Old Trafford - Newcastle had just been promoted to the premier league under Keegan (he scored in a 1-1 draw) - I could see the talent and hunger for goals even then, helped by a very refreshing attacking style under Keegan.
His confidence and quietness was always interpreted as arrogance unfortunately. I hope he channels that same determination and grit towards his health and wellbeing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024