Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? 03:10 - Sep 8 with 11547 viewsScottishEddie

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 03:14 - Sep 8 with 4192 viewsScottishEddie

All Trust board members seem to be on “holiday” but hopefully we’ll get some of their views.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:01 - Sep 8 with 4149 viewsE20Jack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 03:14 - Sep 8 by ScottishEddie

All Trust board members seem to be on “holiday” but hopefully we’ll get some of their views.

Don't confuse people.

They don't understand the concept of investing as it is.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:21 - Sep 8 with 4157 viewspeenemunde

The trust these days is as useful as a ashtray on a motorbike.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:07 - Sep 8 with 4139 viewsairedale

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:21 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

The trust these days is as useful as a ashtray on a motorbike.

Are you suggesting motorcyclists don’t smoke?
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:32 - Sep 8 with 4122 viewsswan65split

is this a HJ and a related "you cant get what you want post?"
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:36 - Sep 8 with 4108 viewsScottishEddie

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:32 - Sep 8 by swan65split

is this a HJ and a related "you cant get what you want post?"

You’ve lost me there, just answer the question

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:58 - Sep 8 with 4076 viewspeenemunde

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:07 - Sep 8 by airedale

Did I say that ?
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:26 - Sep 8 with 4043 viewsShaky

This is clearly intended as a WUM thread, but over the past few days the more I have thought about this the more I am convinced that the Americans should in fact invest new money to dilute the Trust's shares.

But only on the condition the Americans first buy out the Trust's ownership stake in the same percentage as in respect to the sellers back in July 2016 at the same price.

That would leave the Trust with around 6% of the club and around £15 million in cash.

The club could then create and sell new shares in the amount of £30 million, that Kaplan & Co and the Trust could subscribe for 50/50, on condition the Trust is granted the protections and influence they demand.

The valuation of the club as it stands today then becomes a critical item for negotiation at the mediation.

As I have extensively argued the club is currently effectively worthless, and on that basis the Trust would end up owning 50% of the recapitalised company (£15/30million).

However, to give the Americans something in return for giving up their cast iron desire to maintain complete control, the Trust could consider dealing at up to a £30 million pre-money valuation.

That would give the Trust a minimum of 28% of the company after dilution of their remaining stake, and you could take the view that this is not much different from the current 21%. But the key difference is that the club would be able to wipe out it's debts and have a substantially stronger financial base to build from.

You could also make an argument that it would be better to press Kaplan for payment in full in cash and then wait and see what happens.

However, there is a fair chance that he will refuse to pay up and let the club fail financially, and even if he does without a recapitalisation the club could spiral down the divisions.

On balance I think this kind of route offers the best outcome for the club.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 8:48]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:33 - Sep 8 with 4024 viewspeenemunde

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:26 - Sep 8 by Shaky

This is clearly intended as a WUM thread, but over the past few days the more I have thought about this the more I am convinced that the Americans should in fact invest new money to dilute the Trust's shares.

But only on the condition the Americans first buy out the Trust's ownership stake in the same percentage as in respect to the sellers back in July 2016 at the same price.

That would leave the Trust with around 6% of the club and around £15 million in cash.

The club could then create and sell new shares in the amount of £30 million, that Kaplan & Co and the Trust could subscribe for 50/50, on condition the Trust is granted the protections and influence they demand.

The valuation of the club as it stands today then becomes a critical item for negotiation at the mediation.

As I have extensively argued the club is currently effectively worthless, and on that basis the Trust would end up owning 50% of the recapitalised company (£15/30million).

However, to give the Americans something in return for giving up their cast iron desire to maintain complete control, the Trust could consider dealing at up to a £30 million pre-money valuation.

That would give the Trust a minimum of 28% of the company after dilution of their remaining stake, and you could take the view that this is not much different from the current 21%. But the key difference is that the club would be able to wipe out it's debts and have a substantially stronger financial base to build from.

You could also make an argument that it would be better to press Kaplan for payment in full in cash and then wait and see what happens.

However, there is a fair chance that he will refuse to pay up and let the club fail financially, and even if he does without a recapitalisation the club could spiral down the divisions.

Ffs.
That’s a bit like a Ferrari showroom trying to sell one of its cars for the same price, just after it’s been involved in a head on collision.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:34 - Sep 8 with 4020 viewsCatullus

If the Americans wanted to dilute the trusts holding, why would they do anything Shaky has suggested?
They definitely would not increase the trusts shareholding in any form as if they pass 25% they can't be mad to sell. More likely they would want to shrink the trusts shareholding and increase their own and then possibly try to force the trust into selling completely, taking away any hope of finding out whats going on....until it happens.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:36 - Sep 8 with 4009 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:33 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

Ffs.
That’s a bit like a Ferrari showroom trying to sell one of its cars for the same price, just after it’s been involved in a head on collision.

I have no idea what you are trying to say there dickhead, and I bet neither do you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:36 - Sep 8 with 4006 viewsTheResurrection

Shaky is an absolute clown.

And this poll is superb, very keen to see the end result.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:39 - Sep 8 with 3996 viewspeenemunde

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:36 - Sep 8 by Shaky

I have no idea what you are trying to say there dickhead, and I bet neither do you.

That’s because you’re a bit thick.
You want the Americans to buy shares from the trust at the price that they were when the club was in the PL.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:41 - Sep 8 with 3990 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:34 - Sep 8 by Catullus

If the Americans wanted to dilute the trusts holding, why would they do anything Shaky has suggested?
They definitely would not increase the trusts shareholding in any form as if they pass 25% they can't be mad to sell. More likely they would want to shrink the trusts shareholding and increase their own and then possibly try to force the trust into selling completely, taking away any hope of finding out whats going on....until it happens.

I was being facetious in the intro.

OF course this structure wouldn't dilute the Trust, quite the contrary.

But the key point is that the fruits of the Trust's legal action would go immediately back into the club's coffers and so benefit Kaplan & Co in the long term, and as such compensate them for their reduced level of control.

Everyone's a winner, baby.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:09 - Sep 8 with 3950 viewsTheResurrection

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:26 - Sep 8 by Shaky

How to pluck figures from thin and peddle your fraudulent bullshit to the ignorant few who will listen, by Shaky and his technicolor Spreadsheets.

Yesterday he was trying to give fans false hope that the Club could end up in the Trust's hands by default.

Complete Charlatan.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:16 - Sep 8 with 3940 viewsLoyal

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:07 - Sep 8 by airedale

I think he is suggesting that those who take a free view and do smoke would find it hard disposing of their cigarette ends. I'm thinking more of a modern slant and suggesting a saying regards vaping is suggested coupled with motorbikes. It's the chocolate fireguard theory all over again, fireguards are a thing of the past so may be something like 'As useful as a chocolate radiator hanger' or similar.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:17 - Sep 8 with 3931 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:09 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

How to pluck figures from thin and peddle your fraudulent bullshit to the ignorant few who will listen, by Shaky and his technicolor Spreadsheets.

Yesterday he was trying to give fans false hope that the Club could end up in the Trust's hands by default.

Complete Charlatan.

I feel dirty responding to you, you realise that right?

But the point is what good is the club ending up in the Trust's hands if they have no new money to invest that can dig Swansea out of the financial hole it currently finds itself in?

As I said when I made that point originally, having the Trust end up with 100% of the club is certainly not in itself a desirable outcome.

They would undoubtedly need to find financial investors very very quickly, which would then see them severely diluted in the second stage, negotiating from a very weak position indeed.

Meanwhile the club would be in a perilous financial state. A fcuking nightmare, as I see it.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:21 - Sep 8 with 3908 viewsE20Jack

So Shakys nonsense proven to be meaningless posturing yet again.

Didn’t even last 24 hours did it? Your self righteous nonsense now talking to the Res even in small doses just is not something for you.

What a cretin.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:23 - Sep 8 with 3898 viewsE20Jack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:09 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

Complete Charlatan.

That was another “original” opinion he stole from me.

He’s clearly now clicked where he got it from and slowly backing away.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:24 - Sep 8 with 3908 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:21 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

So Shakys nonsense proven to be meaningless posturing yet again.

Didn’t even last 24 hours did it? Your self righteous nonsense now talking to the Res even in small doses just is not something for you.

What a cretin.

This is a conversation for grown-ups Dim, free from all traces of mental impediment.

CYA.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:30 - Sep 8 with 3880 viewsE20Jack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:24 - Sep 8 by Shaky

This is a conversation for grown-ups Dim, free from all traces of mental impediment.

CYA.

I love the irony in that post.

“CYA” snigger.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:35 - Sep 8 with 3878 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:30 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

I love the irony in that post.

“CYA” snigger.

The only irony here, Dim, is you and eBoy turning up in this thread tooled up for a good dose of wumming, finding a serious proposal that gives Kaplan, the Trust, and not least the club most of what they want, and then you throwing a tantrum.

Attention seeking, emotional babies that you are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:39 - Sep 8 with 3852 viewsE20Jack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:35 - Sep 8 by Shaky

The only irony here, Dim, is you and eBoy turning up in this thread tooled up for a good dose of wumming, finding a serious proposal that gives Kaplan, the Trust, and not least the club most of what they want, and then you throwing a tantrum.

A serious proposal?

You genuinely are a mental case. I mean that with sheer sincerity.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:42 - Sep 8 with 3846 viewsTheResurrection

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:35 - Sep 8 by Shaky

A 51 year old 'financial expert ' arguing the toss with some emotional babies online.

If only his peers could see him now

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:44 - Sep 8 with 3843 viewschad

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:33 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

Ffs.

Indeed

Which would seem only fair if the buyer was the one that crashed it, whilst taking control in a way that was against the part owners legal rights
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024