Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship TV money row 17:27 - Nov 12 with 3681 viewskarnataka

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-among-cl
Championship TV money row on 20:26 - Nov 12 with 3474 viewsjack_lord

I still don't understand why Leeds get so much coverage and even more so Derby. They haven't won anything since William conquered the lower parts of England where all the soft people live.
There are three clubs relegated from the Big league that I would have expected to get more coverage but whoever runs the sport department at sky must have a hard on for your not famous anymore.
I like the idea of the money being distributed more evenly.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Championship TV money row on 20:57 - Nov 12 with 3424 viewstrinityann

Championship TV money row on 20:26 - Nov 12 by jack_lord

I still don't understand why Leeds get so much coverage and even more so Derby. They haven't won anything since William conquered the lower parts of England where all the soft people live.
There are three clubs relegated from the Big league that I would have expected to get more coverage but whoever runs the sport department at sky must have a hard on for your not famous anymore.

We have entered an era where you want and should be able to watch your team on the TV every week. Being back in the championship feels like back to the ceefax days. The lack of coverage on Saturdays game was really disappointing.
Championship TV money row on 21:07 - Nov 12 with 3401 viewsplasjack

Championship TV money row on 20:57 - Nov 12 by trinityann

We have entered an era where you want and should be able to watch your team on the TV every week. Being back in the championship feels like back to the ceefax days. The lack of coverage on Saturdays game was really disappointing.

Saturday 3pm games cannot be televised, but midweek Championship games are on the red button on sky this season.
Championship TV money row on 00:07 - Nov 13 with 3272 viewsomarjack

Championship TV money row on 20:26 - Nov 12 by jack_lord

I don't like to peddle anti-welsh conspiracies on here but let's face it..in 7 years of us being in the Prem, have we ever had a season where we had more than 10 matches aired live?

Brighton last season had 13 matches televised live. Despite having their 1st PL season in forever. Why exactly? f*ck knows.

It is factual that the English despise Welsh clubs. English referees ALWAYS f*cked us over anyway they could. The FA tried to tighten our resources by limiting viewing and exposure as I pointed out, resulting in weaker sponsorship backing and cheaper club brand. All in the name of English supremacy.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Championship TV money row on 07:36 - Nov 13 with 3137 viewsItchySphincter

Championship TV money row on 00:07 - Nov 13 by omarjack

I don't like to peddle anti-welsh conspiracies on here but let's face it..in 7 years of us being in the Prem, have we ever had a season where we had more than 10 matches aired live?

Brighton last season had 13 matches televised live. Despite having their 1st PL season in forever. Why exactly? f*ck knows.

It is factual that the English despise Welsh clubs. English referees ALWAYS f*cked us over anyway they could. The FA tried to tighten our resources by limiting viewing and exposure as I pointed out, resulting in weaker sponsorship backing and cheaper club brand. All in the name of English supremacy.

BoIIocks. Go and have a lie down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Championship TV money row on 09:45 - Nov 13 with 3017 viewsraynor94

Truly laughable

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Championship TV money row on 09:48 - Nov 13 with 3014 viewsandypitt56

Championship TV money row on 09:45 - Nov 13 by raynor94

Truly laughable

For a couple of years we seemed to be everyone's second team just because we were so good to watch. I thought we were on the TV a lot considering we were little old swansea!
Championship TV money row on 13:06 - Nov 13 with 2865 viewsunion_jack

Hey Omar, Trampie's hijacked your account. Thought I'd let you know.👍

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Championship TV money row on 15:28 - Nov 13 with 2763 viewsCatullus

The big clubs trying to get a biiger slice of the pie, just like the biggest/more succesful EPL clubs have been doing.
It's all a nonsense, all unfair, all it does is make the smaller clubs struggle evermore and put the big clubs at even more of an advantage. It's greed again.
For me the Sky deal should cover all 4 divisions and money should be spread out more fairly. That ship has long since sailed and will never return.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Championship TV money row on 18:35 - Nov 13 with 2677 viewsItchySphincter

Championship TV money row on 15:28 - Nov 13 by Catullus

The big clubs trying to get a biiger slice of the pie, just like the biggest/more succesful EPL clubs have been doing.
It's all a nonsense, all unfair, all it does is make the smaller clubs struggle evermore and put the big clubs at even more of an advantage. It's greed again.
For me the Sky deal should cover all 4 divisions and money should be spread out more fairly. That ship has long since sailed and will never return.

The Premier League earns the money. It is fair.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Championship TV money row on 20:58 - Nov 13 with 2622 viewsCatullus

Championship TV money row on 18:35 - Nov 13 by ItchySphincter

The Premier League earns the money. It is fair.

I'm talking about the difference in payments to EPL clubs and that the top 6 have been arguing for years they should get a bigger slice of every deal. It's caused the massive imbalance that sees the top 6 pulling away from the rest of us and players getting 300k per week which quite frankly is obscene.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024