Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good on you Ashley Williams. 19:15 - Nov 17 with 10311 viewsplasjack

Talking to Joe Allen about the stupidity of the head tappers.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 19:37 - Nov 17 with 6828 viewsTim_Harry

I doubt there'll be much of a reaction from the east.

They always take little things like this with great humour. Just like they did with Tatey and Trundle. :)
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 19:51 - Nov 17 with 6777 viewsplasjack

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 19:37 - Nov 17 by Tim_Harry

I doubt there'll be much of a reaction from the east.

They always take little things like this with great humour. Just like they did with Tatey and Trundle. :)

As most of their so called team are English born, its ironic that the captain of Wales who is from the English Midlands who has Welsh relatives is hated by the head slappers, I wonder why?.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 19:57 - Nov 17 with 6750 viewssainthelens

We can't do that, they are our capital!!
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 20:40 - Nov 17 with 6621 viewsAguycalledJack

They are not happy over in the east. Apparently, us jacks will now have to watch our backs when following wales.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 20:43 - Nov 17 with 6610 viewsplasjack

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 20:40 - Nov 17 by AguycalledJack

They are not happy over in the east. Apparently, us jacks will now have to watch our backs when following wales.

No problem they will have their hands on their heads.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:50 - Nov 17 with 6371 viewsdobjack2

The problem is Cardiff fans supporting Cardiff at a Wales game.

If the offended people can’t work our what is wrong with that they are part of the problem.

I have no time for our headtapping neighbours when it comes to league football, Howe we should all be on it together supporting Wales.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:51 - Nov 17 with 6371 viewsHighjack

You’ve broke this thread

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:13 - Nov 17 with 6275 viewsKilkennyjack

Ashley is superman

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:17 - Nov 17 with 6262 viewsTNT

If Ash told a head slapping scummer 'WTF', then well done Ash.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 22:33]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 23:38 - Nov 17 with 6036 viewsLoyal

More than happy to watch my back. Those of us that know these fckwits know they are nothing. Bring em on, couldn't give a fck. Even numbers in France and not a whimper from them, if there was any doubts about them from anyone then this is the proof.
Cowards.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 00:30 - Nov 18 with 5951 viewsBadlands

Learned from the masters

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 00:45 - Nov 18 with 5924 viewssg1912

I remember when the Cardiff fans used to boo him at Wales games when he first got in the team..
It’s funny that when we’re doing better than Cardiff it’s all about #togetherstronger etc, but as soon as the tables are turned it goes back to the usual, almost like it’s purposefully done to distract from our success over them, eh?
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 10:02 - Nov 18 with 5473 viewsCatullus

Their behaviour puts people off following Wales then they complain that people don't follow Wales.....work it out you fools, it's not hard.
Even English club rivalries are put aside at internationals.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 10:07 - Nov 18 with 5459 viewsbluey_the_blue

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:50 - Nov 17 by dobjack2

If the offended people can’t work our what is wrong with that they are part of the problem.

I have no time for our headtapping neighbours when it comes to league football, Howe we should all be on it together supporting Wales.

It's nothing to do with the fans.

Williams comments were about images within the ground.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 11:23 - Nov 18 with 5297 viewstaffpunk

It's a childish comment that 10 people on a CCFC message board seem to be angry about. I'm more concerned that the Welsh squad is so poor that Williams is anywhere near first choice for the team tbh.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 12:48 - Nov 18 with 5147 viewsmajorraglan

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:50 - Nov 17 by dobjack2

I agree with your comments, but it’s not just Cardiff fans, Wrexham and Swansea also have an group amongst their fan base who behave similarly.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 12:58 - Nov 18 with 5129 viewsBluebird

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 23:38 - Nov 17 by Loyal

More than happy to watch my back. Those of us that know these fckwits know they are nothing. Bring em on, couldn't give a fck. Even numbers in France and not a whimper from them, if there was any doubts about them from anyone then this is the proof.
Cowards.

You can be a decent poster but you post some crap at times. Loads more cardiff out in france than swansea and more from mid and north wales than us both most prob.
Our group of around fifty spent alot of time with jacks who both admitted hating each other at club level.
We didn't see any trouble between wales fans and some jacks put a few cardiff lads up in their digs for a week.
Lets not start the club rivalry crap at wales games..
As for ashley williams he was silly saying that and as always come across as a cock but what he said is hardly a reason to cry.
If he wants to have some banter with us he should give the legend freestone a ring to get some tips..
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:00 - Nov 18 with 5121 viewsbyron

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 23:38 - Nov 17 by Loyal

Cowards.

Lol outloud....you all went to France with yer kids and that did ya? Woooooosh

Benny

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:04 - Nov 18 with 5114 viewsbyron

Lol you lot never went until the Euros anyway and there was never going to be any bother on that trip, everyone was buzzing. North wales and Newport there now and then, 80% bluebirds wales away and you knows it. You always used to say you don’t care about wales lol, how can you not care about the country you born in. Williams is too thick to realise the bulk of fans are the mugs he cowardly mentioned will be all over him now like stink on doo doo. At least he’s popular with you lot again now, you all hated him calling him rubbish since he left.lol again typical jack turncoats as ever

Benny

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:07 - Nov 18 with 5109 viewsbyron

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 12:58 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

You can be a decent poster but you post some crap at times. Loads more cardiff out in france than swansea and more from mid and north wales than us both most prob.
Our group of around fifty spent alot of time with jacks who both admitted hating each other at club level.
We didn't see any trouble between wales fans and some jacks put a few cardiff lads up in their digs for a week.
As for ashley williams he was silly saying that and as always come across as a cock but what he said is hardly a reason to cry.
If he wants to have some banter with us he should give the legend freestone a ring to get some tips..

He’s a passionate man our loyal, I reckon he’s almost a bluebird, he loves the famous soul crew that’s for sure.....💋

Benny

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:07 - Nov 18 with 5111 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 12:58 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

How the f*ck would you know that? Did a head count did you?

You lot are the thickest bunch of c*nts in the history of football.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:18 - Nov 18 with 5084 viewssainthelens

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:07 - Nov 18 by byron

He’s a passionate man our loyal, I reckon he’s almost a bluebird, he loves the famous soul crew that’s for sure.....💋

Surprised to see you pipe up hard on, especially considering you didn't get a result this weekend. Come back next week after you've been spanked on Merseyside....again.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:51 - Nov 18 with 5026 viewsdobjack2

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:04 - Nov 18 by byron

Lol you lot never went until the Euros anyway and there was never going to be any bother on that trip, everyone was buzzing. North wales and Newport there now and then, 80% bluebirds wales away and you knows it. You always used to say you don’t care about wales lol, how can you not care about the country you born in. Williams is too thick to realise the bulk of fans are the mugs he cowardly mentioned will be all over him now like stink on doo doo. At least he’s popular with you lot again now, you all hated him calling him rubbish since he left.lol again typical jack turncoats as ever

The mugs are the boneheads tapping their heads. It’s an international match; or are they too dull to tell the difference?
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:02 - Nov 18 with 5005 viewspencoedjack

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:18 - Nov 18 by sainthelens

Surprised to see you pipe up hard on, especially considering you didn't get a result this weekend. Come back next week after you've been spanked on Merseyside....again.

Hopefully a Gylfi winner 👍
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:13 - Nov 18 with 4987 viewssainthelens

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:02 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

Hopefully a Gylfi winner 👍

If he did and then slapped his head! On top of Ash as well...innit awful when we just won't go away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024