Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carl Seargent inquest 18:38 - Nov 28 with 1482 viewsdickythorpe

Slowly the truth is coming out. He was a bit of a perv.
Carl Seargent inquest on 05:49 - Nov 29 with 1342 viewssquarebear

Word on the street when he first killed himself was that his sexual impropriety was more of the Sid James variety than Harvey Weinstein.

There’s other stuff that may come out that puts him in a negative light, though it’s not summat he would have killed himself over.
Carl Seargent inquest on 18:22 - Nov 30 with 1123 viewstheloneranger

The case has been adjourned because they want to check Carwyn Jones' phone records.

"The coroner apologised to Mr Sargeant's family as he adjourned the inquest, which had been due to conclude yesterday."

Neil Hudgell, solicitor for Mr Sargeant's wife Bernadette and son Jack, said: "We are shocked and concerned by new witness evidence which appears to contradict evidence already given on oath by the First Minister and his senior special adviser, resulting in them having to return to court to clarify and explain those conflicts."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Carl Seargent inquest on 18:30 - Nov 30 with 1097 viewsJackfath

Something about the whole issue doesn't sit right with me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carl Seargent inquest on 18:50 - Nov 30 with 1076 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Carl Seargent inquest on 18:30 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

Something about the whole issue doesn't sit right with me.

Yes, the process around his removal from post did not follow the 'expected' path, for example Seargent did not seem to be sighted on the detail of the allegations against him and the First Minister seemed to have acted on the outcome?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Carl Seargent inquest on 19:53 - Nov 30 with 1008 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carl Seargent inquest on 05:49 - Nov 29 by squarebear

Word on the street when he first killed himself was that his sexual impropriety was more of the Sid James variety than Harvey Weinstein.

There’s other stuff that may come out that puts him in a negative light, though it’s not summat he would have killed himself over.

The salient point here is that he was suffering from depression. His self image/perception would have been very negatively skewed so in his own head these offences would have been blown out of proportion.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Carl Seargent inquest on 20:05 - Nov 30 with 988 viewsdickythorpe

A man has taken his own life and I am not wanting to be an ogre here but I think he did something "out of character " that made him take such drastic action.
The depression angle is no defence I'm sorry. He obviously enjoyed "hospitality" and couldn't control himself when under the influence.
You have to be very careful with your choices when on medication for his.condition.

Why aren't they letting his close friend to give evidence ? Apparently he has info that Seargent had said "could cause imprisonment "
Carl Seargent inquest on 21:19 - Nov 30 with 923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carl Seargent inquest on 20:05 - Nov 30 by dickythorpe

A man has taken his own life and I am not wanting to be an ogre here but I think he did something "out of character " that made him take such drastic action.
The depression angle is no defence I'm sorry. He obviously enjoyed "hospitality" and couldn't control himself when under the influence.
You have to be very careful with your choices when on medication for his.condition.

Why aren't they letting his close friend to give evidence ? Apparently he has info that Seargent had said "could cause imprisonment "

I'm sure if that were true those women would have included any further allegations in their complaints.
The depression "angle" isn't a defence against his inappropriate behaviour towards those women. It's the reason that he killed himself. A man not suffering from depression would be unlikely to kill himself over mere inappropriate behaviour.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Carl Seargent inquest on 14:26 - Dec 5 with 607 viewsswanforthemoney

The family were very quick to make accusations in the days after his unfortunate death. They got everyone else on the defensive, and in the Public domain it appeared he had been badly wronged and was a sensitive creature.
Ask people who worked with, or faced-off against, him over the last 15 years. Some find the public perception of a sensitive, victimised soul to be highly ironic.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024