Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! 20:16 - Dec 4 with 1364 viewsGaryjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-46437471

Personally, i'd prefer him to end his 46 yr prison sentence by crucifixion whilst being skinned from the front to see his beating heart as he bleeds to death in agony.

But nope, they let him free!
Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 11:01 - Dec 5 with 1238 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Liberal Lefties who know best on the parole board?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 12:03 - Dec 5 with 1215 viewsLoyal

Quote -
But it said McGreavy now had "a considerable understanding of the problems that he has had and what caused them".

It added: "The psychologist identified a number of factors which make it less likely that Mr McGreavy will reoffend in future.

"These included his improved self-control and the fact that Mr McGreavy has learnt to remain calm in stressful situations.

"A network of supportive friends in the community was also identified as a protective factor."

The possible release of McGreavy has been discussed by authorities for at least 10 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 16:40 - Dec 5 with 1168 viewsCatullus

Personally I reckon we should invoke the spirit of Vlad the impaler, how many lunatics have managed to convinve parole boards they are safe to be released and gone on to reoffend? That's ignoring that the horrific crimes he committed should mean never being free again and if I had my way it'd be hard time too. No cushy cell, no tv, no outside contact. The next time he left prison it should have been in a coffin.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 16:49 - Dec 5 with 1156 viewslifelong

Another head shaking moment for me when I saw that on the news yesterday.
Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 17:47 - Dec 5 with 1128 viewssainthelens

Can only hope he'll be found one morning swinging from a tree with his nuts in his mouth.
Here's a heart warming tale for ya all! on 18:15 - Dec 5 with 1107 viewsScotia

"a network of supportive friends"

What kind of people are they? They should be locked up with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024