Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the true identity of Individual 1? 09:12 - Dec 9 with 2538 viewsomarjack

Hillary? Obama? Soros?..I guess we'll know soon enough.

The supreme leader The Donald has already tweeted (reliable source) that Michael Cohen's testimony clears the president (who happens to be Mr. Trump), and denies any collusion with Russia during the 2016 elections.

I guess Hillary tried to swing the elections in her favour and failed. The will of the people have triumphed and globalism and multiculturalism failed!!

#MAGA #Qanon #NRA

[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 9:14]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What's the true identity of Individual 1? on 10:26 - Dec 9 with 2452 viewsCatullus

Individual 1 may not only be one person, it may be a group!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What's the true identity of Individual 1? on 10:33 - Dec 9 with 2443 viewsomarjack

What's the true identity of Individual 1? on 10:26 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Individual 1 may not only be one person, it may be a group!!

It's already known who Individual 1 is, it's just a formal way of how they record these things. Individual 1 was elected president. It's been already stated numerous times. But the buffoon still thinks that "this totally clears the president" though.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 10:52]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What's the true identity of Individual 1? on 10:42 - Dec 9 with 2432 viewsCatullus

What's the true identity of Individual 1? on 10:33 - Dec 9 by omarjack

It's already known who Individual 1 is, it's just a formal way of how they record these things. Individual 1 was elected president. It's been already stated numerous times. But the buffoon still thinks that "this totally clears the president" though.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 10:52]

Nah, it's definitely a group, Dnaold and the trumpettes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024