Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keefe/penny verdict 19:07 - Apr 30 with 19888 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/former-swansea-city-directors-clai
keefe/penny verdict on 19:24 - Apr 30 with 6055 viewstheloneranger

So they never checked Pinnochio's nose when he was giving evidence!!

It added: “Having seen and heard the evidence of Mr Jenkins we view it as improbable in the extreme that he was a party in a deliberate deception as alleged, and that the more likely explanation is simple error.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

keefe/penny verdict on 19:27 - Apr 30 with 6044 viewsLoyal

keefe/penny verdict on 19:24 - Apr 30 by theloneranger

So they never checked Pinnochio's nose when he was giving evidence!!

It added: “Having seen and heard the evidence of Mr Jenkins we view it as improbable in the extreme that he was a party in a deliberate deception as alleged, and that the more likely explanation is simple error.”

An error in the balance of probability ...
Is ?

Fcking shysters that's what the yanks and their pet clown are -

Read this.

On August 4 Mr Penny discovered that, according to documents submitted to Companies House, he and Mr Keefe had resigned as directors on July 21.

It came after minutes from a board meeting on that date, signed as being an accurate record by Mr Jenkins, were lodged as part of the documentation relating to the purchase.

They stated Mr Penny and Mr Keefe had resigned and their resignations had been accepted at the board meeting.

** But they had never resigned and there had not been any such board meeting.**

Documents stated Mr Penny and Mr Keefe claimed the club had “achieved by fraud what had not been able to achieve by persuasion” and that there can be “no innocent explanation”.

And still the nose remains.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 19:34]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

keefe/penny verdict on 19:31 - Apr 30 with 6015 viewsMattG

Doesn't Jenkins have previous for the old "sign off minutes for a meeting that never happened" trick?
keefe/penny verdict on 19:35 - Apr 30 with 5992 viewsGaryjack

A very sorry state of affairs, in which Messrs Penny and Keefe will feel well and truly 'shat upon'.
keefe/penny verdict on 19:41 - Apr 30 with 5943 viewsLoyal

Oh and this ....

At this meeting, Mr Jenkins and Mr Dineen informed the claimants they were required to resign as directors under Premier League rules. No such Premier League regulation exists, which was subsequently accepted by the club during the tribunal hearing.

£££££££££££££££ rules.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

keefe/penny verdict on 19:41 - Apr 30 with 5943 viewstheloneranger

keefe/penny verdict on 19:27 - Apr 30 by Loyal

Is ?

Read this.

On August 4 Mr Penny discovered that, according to documents submitted to Companies House, he and Mr Keefe had resigned as directors on July 21.

It came after minutes from a board meeting on that date, signed as being an accurate record by Mr Jenkins, were lodged as part of the documentation relating to the purchase.

They stated Mr Penny and Mr Keefe had resigned and their resignations had been accepted at the board meeting.

Documents stated Mr Penny and Mr Keefe claimed the club had “achieved by fraud what had not been able to achieve by persuasion” and that there can be “no innocent explanation”.

So the fraudulent documentation HAD been filled out in advance, but then got sent to Companies House in error.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

keefe/penny verdict on 19:45 - Apr 30 with 5905 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Friends and colleagues of many years standing shafted to line pockets.

No morals or integrity.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

keefe/penny verdict on 19:47 - Apr 30 with 5892 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

keefe/penny verdict on 19:41 - Apr 30 by theloneranger

So the fraudulent documentation HAD been filled out in advance, but then got sent to Companies House in error.

The kind of excuse you would expect from a school boy having discovered he had not done his homework.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

keefe/penny verdict on 19:48 - Apr 30 with 5885 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is ?

Read this.

Let's see how long he remains if we get relegated lol. I bet they'll have a getaway car with the engine running if we're losing heavily to stoke

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

keefe/penny verdict on 19:49 - Apr 30 with 5881 viewsPozuelosSideys

No suprise that Keefe and Penney didnt win this.

However, given the noise and claims of fraud being lauded about (and this isnt the first time), id expect there to be an audit of the club coming sooner or later. No smoke without fire as they say.

This is getting very, very messy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

keefe/penny verdict on 19:59 - Apr 30 with 5819 viewslondonlisa2001

keefe/penny verdict on 19:49 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

However, given the noise and claims of fraud being lauded about (and this isnt the first time), id expect there to be an audit of the club coming sooner or later. No smoke without fire as they say.

They did win it.
keefe/penny verdict on 20:00 - Apr 30 with 5812 viewsexhmrc1

they did this the court upheld their claim for constructive unfair dismissal
keefe/penny verdict on 20:01 - Apr 30 with 5800 viewsGaryjack

keefe/penny verdict on 19:49 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

I'm sure Viv Williams brought up the subject of the trust employing forensic accountants at the last meeting of the Sketty over 80's knitting club last month.
keefe/penny verdict on 20:05 - Apr 30 with 5760 viewsNeathJack

I eagerly await the Trust statement regarding this in a few months time...
keefe/penny verdict on 20:09 - Apr 30 with 5728 viewsOldjack

Is ?

Read this.

Shocking ,blatantly lying

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

keefe/penny verdict on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 5720 viewsPozuelosSideys

keefe/penny verdict on 19:59 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

They did win it.

Its the bronze medal prize though isnt it?

The payouts will be on the low side imo, and few of their grievences were upheld. The fallouts to the club will be far more signficant - ie the points i made about potential audit and Garyjacks point about forensics.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

keefe/penny verdict on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 5718 viewsOldjack

keefe/penny verdict on 20:05 - Apr 30 by NeathJack

I eagerly await the Trust statement regarding this in a few months time...

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

keefe/penny verdict on 20:17 - Apr 30 with 5662 viewslondonlisa2001

keefe/penny verdict on 20:10 - Apr 30 by PozuelosSideys

Its the bronze medal prize though isnt it?

The payouts will be on the low side imo, and few of their grievences were upheld. The fallouts to the club will be far more signficant - ie the points i made about potential audit and Garyjacks point about forensics.

There was a claim for unfair dismissal and other subsidiary claims around that. They won the claim for unfair dismissal.

The compensation has yet to be decided as far as I can see. There are caps in place for compensation under law which I'm sure they were aware of. I don't imagine they brought the case for monetary reasons but more as a point of principle.
keefe/penny verdict on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 5635 viewsPhil_S

keefe/penny verdict on 20:17 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

There was a claim for unfair dismissal and other subsidiary claims around that. They won the claim for unfair dismissal.

The compensation has yet to be decided as far as I can see. There are caps in place for compensation under law which I'm sure they were aware of. I don't imagine they brought the case for monetary reasons but more as a point of principle.

I heard a rumour that the costs associated with the case had run into 6 figures

Do ou know Lisa if its likely that the costs will need to be footed by the club given the main crux of th claim was unfair dismissal and that found in favour of Don and Steve

They both served the club so well for fourteen years - many of which were unpaid. You could argue strongly that Don's skills in particular kept us afloat in the early days after Petty and Steve's skills certainly kept the club going around the time of the CVA. They deserved so much more and I am sure had it been handled right they would have walked away with heads held high and got the seat they deserved for life.

I was told a couple of months back that neither have set foot in the Liberty since this happened - if that is true its a travesty
keefe/penny verdict on 20:23 - Apr 30 with 5629 viewsexhmrc1

the cap for constructive unfair dismissal is 1 years wages. This wasn't brought for monetary reasons it was brought to expose individuals and it has certainly succeeded. They could have settled before trial if money was the issue. As false documents have been submitted to companies house I wonder whether the fraud squad maybe all over this.
keefe/penny verdict on 20:25 - Apr 30 with 5612 viewsPozuelosSideys

keefe/penny verdict on 20:17 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Yep. Im aware of unfair dismissals etc and the legislation around it. Have been part of a TUPE many years ago so its a sensitive subject ;)

We can only guess as to their motives, although im inclined to agree with you on that, but my gut feeling is this outcome is pretty bad for the club (couldnt care less about those on the Board etc). Given the rest of the items were thrown out, it will affect any compensatory payments and imo will be nominal.

Reading that article though, are Jenkins, Dineen, Levien and Kaplan still 'fit and proper'? I would like to think the Trust are asking probing questions too..

keefe/penny verdict on 20:30 - Apr 30 with 5581 viewslondonlisa2001

keefe/penny verdict on 20:22 - Apr 30 by Phil_S

I heard a rumour that the costs associated with the case had run into 6 figures

Do ou know Lisa if its likely that the costs will need to be footed by the club given the main crux of th claim was unfair dismissal and that found in favour of Don and Steve

They both served the club so well for fourteen years - many of which were unpaid. You could argue strongly that Don's skills in particular kept us afloat in the early days after Petty and Steve's skills certainly kept the club going around the time of the CVA. They deserved so much more and I am sure had it been handled right they would have walked away with heads held high and got the seat they deserved for life.

I was told a couple of months back that neither have set foot in the Liberty since this happened - if that is true its a travesty

No idea Phil.

I imagine the award of costs would be made at the same time as the compensation award. That's normally the case.
keefe/penny verdict on 20:32 - Apr 30 with 5569 viewsPhil_S

keefe/penny verdict on 20:30 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

No idea Phil.

I imagine the award of costs would be made at the same time as the compensation award. That's normally the case.

Ah OK - and if it is 12 months wages then the award could be closing in on £300k or more if costs are involved

Not a cheap case!
keefe/penny verdict on 20:35 - Apr 30 with 5534 viewsOldjack

keefe/penny verdict on 20:32 - Apr 30 by Phil_S

Ah OK - and if it is 12 months wages then the award could be closing in on £300k or more if costs are involved

Not a cheap case!

Will this come out of the Hooters personal fortune ?Phil

keefe/penny verdict on 20:37 - Apr 30 with 5517 viewsicecoldjack

Y'know what, reading the article i'm staggered we still have that big nose fooker at the club. If anybody is unsure on how this bloke acts just read the article, it's no surprise but there is now no hiding place for him either.

Tutu and Laudrup got him bang on, this is just the stuff we know about, let alone all the strokes that have been pulled by Huw and we haven't got wind of .

Shameful that him and the sellouts still get to walk around Swansea untouched, it's really an insight to just how devious our former owners are.

If relegated i expect the whole house of cards to tumble with the fans picking up the pieces yet again @swanseacity2.0

Get out of the fooking club ffs !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024