Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt 00:43 - Jan 26 with 2367 viewsJack_Brel

With us playing Gillingham tomorrow, this seems like an appropriate time to ask this question, which I've wanted to do for a while:

Does anyone know of somewhere, online or in 'real life', where I might be able to get my hands on the 07-08 away shirt with the black and green stripes as worn when we won promotion that season at, yup, Gills... ?

Cheers if anyone's got any tips!

Oh, and I'm a size L/XL, in case anyone on here is selling.

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 12:56 - Jan 26 with 2250 viewsstevethejack

Try here https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/nsearch/?q=Swansea#?keywords=Swansea&sea

None here at the moment but I have seen them available

Try eBay too.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 12:57]
Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 20:06 - Jan 27 with 2052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Loved that shirt . Stil got mine with Bauza printed on the back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 23:50 - Jan 27 with 1969 viewsLohengrin

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 20:06 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Loved that shirt . Stil got mine with Bauza printed on the back

Please tell me you was still a schoolboy when you bought it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 03:09 - Jan 28 with 1926 viewsScottishEddie

Love this shirt, we won promotion at Brighton wearing it.. Brandy scored! Went on the pop and crisps bus, worst away trip ever!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 1851 viewsJack_Brel

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 12:56 - Jan 26 by stevethejack

Try here https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/nsearch/?q=Swansea#?keywords=Swansea&sea

None here at the moment but I have seen them available

Try eBay too.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 12:57]

Cheers for the link, Steve. Been regularly checking eBay, plus some of the other more obvious places on the web, hoping the shirt would've appeared, but that site seems like my best bet.
Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 06:31 - Jan 29 with 1740 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looking for 07-08 black/green away shirt on 09:40 - Jan 28 by Jack_Brel

Cheers for the link, Steve. Been regularly checking eBay, plus some of the other more obvious places on the web, hoping the shirt would've appeared, but that site seems like my best bet.

Order at least one size up. The sizes are smaller than they state.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024