Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The All Whites 16:17 - Dec 29 with 1649 viewsdickythorpe

Have beaten Turks 38-10

Well done. It's been a tough few seasons following them............ I hope this isn't a trend!!!!!

The All Whites on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 1414 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An excellent win Dicky. By the way, what channel is the pro 14 on these days?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The All Whites on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 1409 viewsdickythorpe

Premier sports. No way am I paying for that until there's a British or European league
The All Whites on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 1381 viewsmajorraglan

They have been getting a bit of extra help from the Ospreys which has helped a fair bit. Would have been a big concern with potentially 3 of the Osprey Premiership teams in the mix for relegation.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 18:32]
The All Whites on 19:05 - Dec 29 with 1360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The All Whites on 17:23 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Premier sports. No way am I paying for that until there's a British or European league

I thought there was some bizarre little known cable channel showing it , without sports in the channel title?

The All Whites on 19:07 - Dec 29 with 1354 viewsunion_jack

The All Whites on 19:05 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought there was some bizarre little known cable channel showing it , without sports in the channel title?

Arent the Ospreys on S4C or something tomorrow?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The All Whites on 19:09 - Dec 29 with 1350 viewsunion_jack

The All Whites on 19:07 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Arent the Ospreys on S4C or something tomorrow?

Just looked, S4C at 3-00 versus Dragons. I thought Premier Sports had the monopoly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The All Whites on 19:14 - Dec 29 with 1342 viewsexiledclaseboy

S4C has a deal to show one game in each round of matches. Premier Sports has the rest but also has to show some free to air.

Poll: Tory leader

The All Whites on 23:33 - Dec 29 with 1241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The All Whites on 19:14 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

S4C has a deal to show one game in each round of matches. Premier Sports has the rest but also has to show some free to air.

I think most people would be f*cked paying for something that was for free for so many years and has nowhere near the importance of football.

Login to get fewer ads

The All Whites on 00:15 - Dec 30 with 1221 viewspikeypaul

Anyone with 1/2 a brain would know how to get premier for free.

It goes to show how stupid some on here are.

Well done Blues brought the begging Hypocrite Scarlets down a peg or two with that thrashing.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 0:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The All Whites on 04:43 - Dec 30 with 1175 viewsCooperman

The All Whites on 00:15 - Dec 30 by pikeypaul

Well done Blues brought the begging Hypocrite Scarlets down a peg or two with that thrashing.

Decent folk, most PS aficionados in fact, would come out and say “hey, this is how you get Premier Sports for free”, or at the very least offer the instructions via PM.

And then there’s you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The All Whites on 06:11 - Dec 30 with 1159 viewsdeepdale81

The All Whites on 04:43 - Dec 30 by Cooperman

Decent folk, most PS aficionados in fact, would come out and say “hey, this is how you get Premier Sports for free”, or at the very least offer the instructions via PM.

And then there’s you.

At least watching the whites,means you have to put your hand in your pocket,reasonable as it is.
The games I have been to this season,have been more entertaining than pro14.
It's live sport. .ie being there
The All Whites on 10:06 - Dec 30 with 1114 viewstaffpunk

My team-Ystrad Rhondda-have got Llanelli in the Cup on Saturday. Having a fantastic season, when everyone else was expecting us to go straight back down, think we're mathematically safe already. Looking forward to the game, not expecting an upset.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The All Whites on 10:35 - Dec 30 with 1093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And then there’s you.

He's just a boil on the arse of this site coops. A raging haemorrhoid with no other purpose than to backslap himself. I don't really care about getting the rugby that much , just the odd game here and there . I've only got freeview and no VPN but I'm not that bothered really. If I wanted to see a game THAT badly I'd bugger off down the Brynymor.

The All Whites on 10:39 - Dec 30 with 1086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And then there’s you.

Just to add, I can't believe people actually got sucked into his Brexit thread, let alone be gullible enough to get it over the 200 page mark. Depressing.

The All Whites on 11:02 - Dec 30 with 1075 viewsProfessor

The All Whites on 10:06 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

My team-Ystrad Rhondda-have got Llanelli in the Cup on Saturday. Having a fantastic season, when everyone else was expecting us to go straight back down, think we're mathematically safe already. Looking forward to the game, not expecting an upset.

How many to Ystrad get these days? Interested in whether the ‘village’ teams have retained support that has been lost by the Premier teams like Ponty or Neath. Union is a very posh sport on Merseyside - very much connected to Grammar and fee-paying schools with the financial support that it brings. When I drive my son to school (at such a Grammar school), we drive past Paton Giles which is the home of Caldy RFC who are a third tier team in the English system. Four pitches and clubhouse ( no stands but a bank), but impeccably maintained with hoardings. What sums it up is the advert to minimise your tax payments. Crowds are around the 500 mark, but clubs are wealthier.
The All Whites on 11:12 - Dec 30 with 1070 viewspikeypaul

And then there’s you.

Mobdro.

I thought most on here would have the knowledge given the way they seem to think they have superior intelligence but obviously not.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The All Whites on 13:09 - Dec 30 with 1034 viewsdickythorpe

I know and work with the son of Wayne Pugh who had a few games for the All Whites in the 80's but went to play for Caldy as he had a big job with North Wales police.
He reckons Caldy were filthy rich and paying big money to guys who could have gone "first class" as they called it back then.
The All Whites on 22:09 - Dec 30 with 981 viewstaffpunk

The All Whites on 11:02 - Dec 30 by Professor

How many to Ystrad get these days? Interested in whether the ‘village’ teams have retained support that has been lost by the Premier teams like Ponty or Neath. Union is a very posh sport on Merseyside - very much connected to Grammar and fee-paying schools with the financial support that it brings. When I drive my son to school (at such a Grammar school), we drive past Paton Giles which is the home of Caldy RFC who are a third tier team in the English system. Four pitches and clubhouse ( no stands but a bank), but impeccably maintained with hoardings. What sums it up is the advert to minimise your tax payments. Crowds are around the 500 mark, but clubs are wealthier.

Ystrad have sadly never had good crowds, 150 on average. Treorchy, despite being a division below still pull about 2-250 most games. There's way too many sides in the Rhondda as you know, it's only a matter of time before one of them goes tit@ up.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The All Whites on 10:01 - Dec 31 with 911 viewsProfessor

The All Whites on 22:09 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Ystrad have sadly never had good crowds, 150 on average. Treorchy, despite being a division below still pull about 2-250 most games. There's way too many sides in the Rhondda as you know, it's only a matter of time before one of them goes tit@ up.

That’s a shame but as you say Treorci have always had a bigger support. I see your point. The structure in Rhondda has many clubs. Perhaps fewer running more sides is the future. Also a struggle in having a clubhouse away from the ground (which is true for Treorci and Treherbert as well)
The All Whites on 10:57 - Dec 31 with 887 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What sort of crowd does a Turks V Whites game attract these days?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The All Whites on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 870 viewstaffpunk

The All Whites on 10:01 - Dec 31 by Professor

That’s a shame but as you say Treorci have always had a bigger support. I see your point. The structure in Rhondda has many clubs. Perhaps fewer running more sides is the future. Also a struggle in having a clubhouse away from the ground (which is true for Treorci and Treherbert as well)

Ystrad are quite comfortably off, and are the only Rhondda based Club that pay their players. The Clubhouse is now in the old Galed, and is absolutely thriving. I was putting bands on in there, but knocked it on the head earlier this year, was having regular full houses. Others have now taken on that role, and they are doing a good job.

They have a great mini-Rugby set up, a football side, two darts teams, the local Cycling Club and Cricket team use the place, plus the Youth team have already won their division, so all is going well. The only disappointment is the actual amount of supporters turning up on a Saturday afternoon.

The All Whites on 11:43 - Dec 31 with 865 viewsScottishEddie

The All Whites on 00:15 - Dec 30 by pikeypaul

You’ve got a full brain?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The All Whites on 19:24 - Dec 31 with 799 viewsmajorraglan

The All Whites on 10:06 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Hope you sock it to the scarlet dogs! Be a cracking result if you guys could win.
The All Whites on 00:21 - Jan 1 with 756 viewsProfessor

The All Whites on 11:41 - Dec 31 by taffpunk

Ystrad are quite comfortably off, and are the only Rhondda based Club that pay their players. The Clubhouse is now in the old Galed, and is absolutely thriving. I was putting bands on in there, but knocked it on the head earlier this year, was having regular full houses. Others have now taken on that role, and they are doing a good job.

They have a great mini-Rugby set up, a football side, two darts teams, the local Cycling Club and Cricket team use the place, plus the Youth team have already won their division, so all is going well. The only disappointment is the actual amount of supporters turning up on a Saturday afternoon.

Great to hear that. I rarely make it back to South Wales now and other than my brother in Tylorstown and brother-in-law in Ton Pentre have no family in Rhondda now. Not been out in years but great to hear live music is thriving. Was a decent scene late 80s and early 90s including the bands you put on in The Star. Have a great New Year.
The All Whites on 09:38 - Jan 1 with 699 viewstrampie

I remember Ystrad running Glynneath close in the semi final of the Silver Ball a few years ago only losing 18-17 at Aberavon and then last season in a friendly only losing 22-17 up at Abernant Park, so fair play Ystrad are well and truly on the up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024