Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon Echo 20:22 - Dec 26 with 4486 viewswaynekerr55

Good quality sound for a small thing. My three year old is having a right laugh asking Alexa about dinosaurs 🤣

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Amazon Echo on 22:19 - Dec 26 with 3338 viewsbuilthjack

We got one too. Bloody amazing thing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Amazon Echo on 22:21 - Dec 26 with 3327 viewsUxbridge

We've got 4. Sounds excessive, probably is, but combined with music unlimited and it's bloody great for a household of music lovers and a ten year old who loves asking it stupid questions!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Amazon Echo on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 3277 viewsMrSwerve

It’ll be collecting dust in a few weeks.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Amazon Echo on 01:44 - Dec 27 with 3241 viewsJack_Meoff

May as well be inviting GCHQ into your living room. Apparently...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Amazon Echo on 07:41 - Dec 27 with 3196 viewsAndy1300

Amazon Echo on 01:44 - Dec 27 by Jack_Meoff

Turn off at the mains when not in use if you worry about that sort of thing

Number 1 team in Wales

Amazon Echo on 07:54 - Dec 27 with 3187 viewssquarebear

Amazon Echo on 07:41 - Dec 27 by Andy1300

Turn off at the mains when not in use if you worry about that sort of thing

We got given one. We spent an hour trying to get it to play The Wave (it understood 96.4 FM but not The Wave), make fart noises and asking about the weather, it spent most of that same hour telling us it was having trouble understanding us. We’ve now shoved it in the spare living room.

I began reading about smart hubs and controlling lights and tv and whatnot but honestly I can’t be arsed.

Nice sound out of it.
Amazon Echo on 09:09 - Dec 27 with 3133 viewsJackfath

Can you use this device as a clock radio?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Amazon Echo on 09:17 - Dec 27 with 3124 viewsbuilthjack

Amazon Echo on 09:09 - Dec 27 by Jackfath

Can you use this device as a clock radio?

It will even wake you up to your favourite song if you want, at whatever time you tell it to

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Amazon Echo on 09:44 - Dec 27 with 3111 viewssquarebear

Can you indeed? By heck I like that.

It’s true.
https://www.the-ambient.com/how-to/how-to-use-alexa-alarm-clock-bedtime-music-46
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 9:47]
Amazon Echo on 10:08 - Dec 27 with 3095 viewsHighjack

Amazon Echo on 09:17 - Dec 27 by builthjack

It will even wake you up to your favourite song if you want, at whatever time you tell it to

My mate has his whole house rigged up to it. The lights, the kettle, the toaster, it’s like Wallace and Gromit in his house.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Amazon Echo on 10:31 - Dec 27 with 3069 viewsLoyal

Amazon Echo on 23:30 - Dec 26 by MrSwerve

It’ll be collecting dust in a few weeks.

Use mine all the time, had it for 2 years, very useful for music and news. Ask it about Swansea city and resuits etc, players. Recipes are excellent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Amazon Echo on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 3040 viewsmonmouth

Amazon Echo on 01:44 - Dec 27 by Jack_Meoff

The way people pay to take spies into their homes amazes me. As for this thing, it certainly records every query and can be played back on an app. My friend was worried and showed me. it recorded her husband asking ‘Alexa, why is my life so shit’. Everything will be monitored and recorded soon. Orwell would laugh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Amazon Echo on 11:16 - Dec 27 with 3019 viewsDarran

We’ve had ours since last Christmas and whilst the rest of the crew use it all the time I tend to use it mostly when I’m a bit pissed and everyone else is in bed.
The problem with that is she struggles to understand me,for instance try saying “Alexa play The Beach Boys Surfin USA” after ten cans of Bow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amazon Echo on 12:02 - Dec 27 with 3000 viewspikeypaul

Amazon Echo on 07:54 - Dec 27 by squarebear

We got given one. We spent an hour trying to get it to play The Wave (it understood 96.4 FM but not The Wave), make fart noises and asking about the weather, it spent most of that same hour telling us it was having trouble understanding us. We’ve now shoved it in the spare living room.

I began reading about smart hubs and controlling lights and tv and whatnot but honestly I can’t be arsed.

Nice sound out of it.

Just go to the tune in radio section on the Alexa amazon App it gives you a choice of every radio station under the sun.Very handy if you want to listen to a swans game on local radio anywhere in the world.

Connected mine through Bluetooth/WiFi to my Sonos speakers amazing sound and coupled with Music Unlimited it’s amazing access to virtually any album ever made with amazing sound quality.

Yes turn off at the mains when not in use.I have not yet gone down the control lights,switches,etc route yet.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 12:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Amazon Echo on 12:03 - Dec 27 with 2995 viewsAndy1300

Amazon Echo on 07:54 - Dec 27 by squarebear

Nice sound out of it.

So many people were trying out their new Echo's that the system failed all over Europe.

We love ours, go onto youtube and look for the best uses on them and what 'skills' to download in the Echo app, you will learn to love it I'm sure

Number 1 team in Wales

Amazon Echo on 13:16 - Dec 27 with 2963 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve got two Google Home minis, which is much the same thing. I shout at it to turn Spotify or the radio on and I shout at it again to turn Spotify or the radio off. And that’s about it. They’re handy, but almost the ultimate luxury item.

Poll: Tory leader

Amazon Echo on 13:19 - Dec 27 with 2958 viewsItchySphincter

Amazon Echo on 22:21 - Dec 26 by Uxbridge

We've got 4. Sounds excessive, probably is, but combined with music unlimited and it's bloody great for a household of music lovers and a ten year old who loves asking it stupid questions!

We’ve had one in the kitchen for a while, works well except for when my boys start arguing over whether it should play George Ezra or Royal Blood. Santa’s just bought them one each for their rooms but I haven’t set them up yet - do have all yours set up and linked through the app in your phone?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Amazon Echo on 13:26 - Dec 27 with 2956 viewsJackfath

Alexa - When will the Swans next win a game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Amazon Echo on 16:43 - Dec 27 with 2886 viewswaynekerr55

Amazon Echo on 13:26 - Dec 27 by Jackfath

Alexa - When will the Swans next win a game?

I'm sorry I can't answer that for you

Amazon Echo on 18:34 - Dec 27 with 2832 viewswaynekerr55

Amazon Echo on 13:16 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got two Google Home minis, which is much the same thing. I shout at it to turn Spotify or the radio on and I shout at it again to turn Spotify or the radio off. And that’s about it. They’re handy, but almost the ultimate luxury item.

And to think that you labelled me ostentatious for having a oak worktop
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 18:35]

Amazon Echo on 20:11 - Dec 27 with 2777 viewsJackfath

Is this one any good? Does it do what the more expensive ones do?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Echo-Dot-Smart-Speaker-Alexa/dp/B0792KWK57/ref=sr_1_1?i

Amazon Echo on 20:27 - Dec 27 with 2754 viewsjack2jack

Amazon Echo on 20:11 - Dec 27 by Jackfath

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Echo-Dot-Smart-Speaker-Alexa/dp/B0792KWK57/ref=sr_1_1?i

If you had one, you could ask it😀
Amazon Echo on 20:34 - Dec 27 with 2753 viewspikeypaul

Amazon Echo on 20:11 - Dec 27 by Jackfath

It’s amazing .

You get 3 months free amazon unlimited then a choice of 3 subscriptions £3.99 single device,£7.99 with Prime or £9.99 multi device.

For that you get access to virtually everything musically ever released and all new releases plus much more when you learn the “skills”.

It has it own playlists for all genres,

It’s strange how some of the oldies here will not accept change but not really surprising.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Amazon Echo on 20:37 - Dec 27 with 2748 viewsJackfath

Amazon Echo on 20:34 - Dec 27 by pikeypaul

It’s amazing .

You get 3 months free amazon unlimited then a choice of 3 subscriptions £3.99 single device,£7.99 with Prime or £9.99 multi device.

For that you get access to virtually everything musically ever released and all new releases plus much more when you learn the “skills”.

It has it own playlists for all genres,

It’s strange how some of the oldies here will not accept change but not really surprising.

What happens if one already has prime?

Amazon Echo on 20:38 - Dec 27 with 2746 viewsJackfath

Amazon Echo on 20:27 - Dec 27 by jack2jack

If you had one, you could ask it😀

I'll ignore your antagonistic response.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024