Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wind street 11:37 - Jan 1 with 3583 viewscontroversial_jack

Apparently, it was dead last night. Is this a case of pricing the customers out or could there be other reasons?
Wind street on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 3510 viewspikeypaul

Nothing to do with price.

The complex in Mumbles was packed out and they charge far more than the majority of places on or around wind street.

People are more inclined to stay local on NYE these days.

The ridiculous taxi fares do not help I was told the rip off oystercabs were charging £20 for Blackpill to Brynmill but they are always far more expensive than all the other companies.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Wind street on 12:41 - Jan 1 with 3434 viewscontroversial_jack

Wind street on 12:07 - Jan 1 by pikeypaul

The complex in Mumbles was packed out and they charge far more than the majority of places on or around wind street.

The ridiculous taxi fares do not help I was told the rip off oystercabs were charging £20 for Blackpill to Brynmill but they are always far more expensive than all the other companies.

Wind street is usually the most popular street in Wales.I wonder how other cities did.
Wind street on 12:54 - Jan 1 with 3403 viewsdickythorpe

People are bored with it and stay in or local.
Wind street on 13:02 - Jan 1 with 3366 viewsJackfath

This shows youngsters still enjoy the evening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6543483/Its-Auld-Langs-WINE-New-Year-re

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wind street on 13:10 - Jan 1 with 3342 viewsMrSwerve

Wind street on 13:02 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6543483/Its-Auld-Langs-WINE-New-Year-re

I really, REALLY feel sorry for the emergency services on NYE.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wind street on 13:26 - Jan 1 with 3286 viewsGowerjack

Drunken young women unwittingly flashing their underwear captured for the perverts who read the mail.

It's not pleasant is it?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Wind street on 13:28 - Jan 1 with 3271 viewsJackfath

Wind street on 13:26 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

Drunken young women unwittingly flashing their underwear captured for the perverts who read the mail.

It's not pleasant is it?

I am offended on your behalf.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wind street on 13:29 - Jan 1 with 3274 viewscontroversial_jack

Wind street on 13:26 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

It's not pleasant is it?

Young women flashing their underwear not pleasant?
Login to get fewer ads

Wind street on 13:35 - Jan 1 with 3252 viewsGowerjack

Wind street on 13:29 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

Young women flashing their underwear not pleasant?

Not if they are so pissed they don't realise no.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Wind street on 13:43 - Jan 1 with 3225 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think these pictures say..... stay in.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Wind street on 16:54 - Jan 2 with 2704 viewscontroversial_jack

There are some grumpy miserable old b*stards on this site
Wind street on 18:16 - Jan 2 with 2572 viewsLohengrin

The kid in one of the photos on your link, Fath, one from Newcastle - have you seen the size of the kid’s feet!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wind street on 18:39 - Jan 2 with 2522 viewslondonlisa2001

Wind street on 13:35 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

Not if they are so pissed they don't realise no.

I agree with you. I realise it’s within the law for the papers to do it when people are in public, but I think it’s really horrific that ordinary people can be publicly humiliated in a national paper (term used in the loosest possible sense) in such a way.
Wind street on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 2434 viewswestwalesed

Wind street on 18:39 - Jan 2 by londonlisa2001

I agree with you. I realise it’s within the law for the papers to do it when people are in public, but I think it’s really horrific that ordinary people can be publicly humiliated in a national paper (term used in the loosest possible sense) in such a way.

People humiliate themselves by getting themselves of their own free will into that state in the first place.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Wind street on 20:11 - Jan 2 with 2388 viewsdickythorpe

Wind street on 19:44 - Jan 2 by westwalesed

People humiliate themselves by getting themselves of their own free will into that state in the first place.

Westwalesed, you've answered it, people don't want to be surrounded by those that can't handle drinking, and enjoying themselves nicely and in a civilised way.
Wind street on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 2325 viewslondonlisa2001

Wind street on 19:44 - Jan 2 by westwalesed

The ones that are in a complete state are one thing. But it’s all too easy for a paper to get a snap at a particular moment when someone who is in a perfectly reasonable condition could look like they are utterly wasted.

Even the ones that are in a state don’t deserve to have that immortalised forever for the ‘enjoyment’ of a bunch of tutting, holier than thou Daily Mail readers. The majority of us have had too much on a New Years’ Eve when we were kids at one time or another. We didn’t have pics published so that our boss could see it, or family. They’ve published pictures of girls just sitting down on a kerb. They’re not creating a fuss, not vomiting, not obviously particularly drunk. The only reason they’re pictured is to make a few pervs happy because they may glimpse their underwear.

The ones that I don’t have time for are those that end up wasting the time of the emergency services. They should be made to pay a contribution for the time they take up.
Wind street on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 2312 viewsswanforthemoney

Wind street on 18:16 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

The kid in one of the photos on your link, Fath, one from Newcastle - have you seen the size of the kid’s feet!

Is the young lady sitting on the plinth showing a breast ?

I stand in the North Stand

Wind street on 15:38 - Jan 3 with 1980 viewsCountyJim

Who would have thought it young people out enjoying themselves it's only a recent thing mind

Never happened years ago
Wind street on 22:42 - Jan 3 with 1786 viewscentrestandswan

Some more revellers closer to home amongst this lot ......

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/01/first-hangover-2019-begins-heavy-new-years-eve-pa

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Wind street on 14:01 - Jan 7 with 1424 viewswestwalesed

Wind street on 20:59 - Jan 2 by londonlisa2001

The ones that are in a complete state are one thing. But it’s all too easy for a paper to get a snap at a particular moment when someone who is in a perfectly reasonable condition could look like they are utterly wasted.

Even the ones that are in a state don’t deserve to have that immortalised forever for the ‘enjoyment’ of a bunch of tutting, holier than thou Daily Mail readers. The majority of us have had too much on a New Years’ Eve when we were kids at one time or another. We didn’t have pics published so that our boss could see it, or family. They’ve published pictures of girls just sitting down on a kerb. They’re not creating a fuss, not vomiting, not obviously particularly drunk. The only reason they’re pictured is to make a few pervs happy because they may glimpse their underwear.

The ones that I don’t have time for are those that end up wasting the time of the emergency services. They should be made to pay a contribution for the time they take up.

People who have been unreasonable represented - could they not pursue litigation (in theory I know it would be David and Goliath) for having their character defamed?

And people who don't deserve it - no, they don't deserve it. I agree. They shouldn't be publicly shamed. But they absolutely run the risk of being so by getting themselves absolutely battered in the first place.

Like it or not some people in society do judge others if they behave in a way which is in their mind debauched or degenerate. I would absolutely expect my current employer to have a serious issue with me going out getting hammered and vomiting everywhere when part of my role is about supporting Alcoholics with mental health disorders. Or letching on a a woman when I support sexual abuse survivors.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Wind street on 14:09 - Jan 7 with 1413 viewsSPboy

Wind street on 15:38 - Jan 3 by CountyJim

Who would have thought it young people out enjoying themselves it's only a recent thing mind

Never happened years ago

Some real snowflakes on this thread

Well done Newport - Swans away would be your dream draw now, surely ?
Wind street on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 1344 viewsEbo

Wind street on 12:07 - Jan 1 by pikeypaul

That'll be post brexshit prices too before long.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024