Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Clarke from Leeds 21:45 - Jan 11 with 3665 viewsomarjack

This kid will captain England one day..he's only 18 years old and f*cking brilliant, he has Man City written all over him. And certainly a much better player than roadrunner Sterling.

Remember his name.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 22:48 - Jan 11 with 3555 viewsbonymine

Agree he was absolutely class tonight down that right flank and it seems that either these players are getting younger or I’m getting older ? 😂....think I know which one it is 🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:11 - Jan 11 with 3514 viewsKilkennyjack

Good player.

Nobody really cares about England anymore.

Hopefully he may give England a slim chance against our future Wales mega team that will boast Ampadu, Wilson, Dai Brooks, and big Joe.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 8:29]

Beware of the Risen People

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:32 - Jan 11 with 3473 viewssainthelens

He'll no doubt be picked up by one of the big four, put on the bench, rarely play, shipped out on loan to some championship side and slowly fade into the distance. All because of some ego ridden foreign player with an agent who thinks he's gods gift deserves to play in front of him.
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:40 - Jan 11 with 3464 viewsbonymine

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:32 - Jan 11 by sainthelens

He'll no doubt be picked up by one of the big four, put on the bench, rarely play, shipped out on loan to some championship side and slowly fade into the distance. All because of some ego ridden foreign player with an agent who thinks he's gods gift deserves to play in front of him.

In a nutshell mate the sad reality of modern day football .....see the Preston Matchday Thread for some great memories of a wonderful team we had at the Top Level Of British Football with more than a few local lads at it’s core !

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 02:05 - Jan 12 with 3371 viewsWarwickHunt

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:11 - Jan 11 by Kilkennyjack

Good player.

Hopefully he may give England a slim chance against our future Wales mega team that will boast Ampadu, Wilson, Dai Brooks, and big Joe.

Dai Brooke's what?
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 12:05 - Jan 12 with 3069 viewsunion_jack

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 23:11 - Jan 11 by Kilkennyjack

Good player.

Don’t be daft lad!🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 3048 viewsGaz_M

Sterling is world class.
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 15:30 - Jan 12 with 2882 viewsKilkennyjack

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 12:15 - Jan 12 by Gaz_M

Sterling is world class.

Nowhere near as good as Bale.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 2874 viewsGaz_M

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 15:30 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Nowhere near as good as Bale.

Okay?
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 15:52 - Jan 12 with 2847 viewssainthelens

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 12:15 - Jan 12 by Gaz_M

Sterling is world class.

Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion are world class. What you on about mun?
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 13:42 - Jan 13 with 2618 viewsKilkennyjack

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 12:05 - Jan 12 by union_jack

Don’t be daft lad!🤣

Think on fella ....

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:21 - Jan 13 with 2536 views1964white

We have several decent kids coming through at Leeds, five teenagers on our bench v Derby.
Jack Clarke is undoubtedly the best of them, a real talent whom I hope we can hold onto.

Some of you may recall we played 18yo Jamie Shackleton down the right flank as both Cooper & Jansson were out injured forcing Ayling to play as a stand-in CB . Shacks raced into your box providing the assist for Roofe to score our first goal in the 2-2 draw.

I thought Swansea looked a decent side on the night, surprised you are in mid-table although I see you are only 6 points off the 6th spot. Will you make the play-offs ?
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 2518 viewsomarjack

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:21 - Jan 13 by 1964white

We have several decent kids coming through at Leeds, five teenagers on our bench v Derby.
Jack Clarke is undoubtedly the best of them, a real talent whom I hope we can hold onto.

Some of you may recall we played 18yo Jamie Shackleton down the right flank as both Cooper & Jansson were out injured forcing Ayling to play as a stand-in CB . Shacks raced into your box providing the assist for Roofe to score our first goal in the 2-2 draw.

I thought Swansea looked a decent side on the night, surprised you are in mid-table although I see you are only 6 points off the 6th spot. Will you make the play-offs ?

Great match early on, I remember how hopeful I was at seeing how much quality we've showed that day, but here we are in the sh!t while you lot are flying.

And yes, Shackleton was quality that day, 18 years old too isn't he?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 2498 views1964white

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:30 - Jan 13 by omarjack

Great match early on, I remember how hopeful I was at seeing how much quality we've showed that day, but here we are in the sh!t while you lot are flying.

And yes, Shackleton was quality that day, 18 years old too isn't he?

Yes 18yo, as I say we have a few more who could make an impact in time

Clarke, Shackleton, Halme, Davis & Pearce have already had game time

We still have Phillips, Bamford, Berardi, Dallas, Douglas, Brown to come back. New keeper from Real Madrid due early this week plus a couple of other signings hopefully.

The major concern is we are reliant on your former man Hernandez for his creativity & goals. Pablo is so influential
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 17:59]
Jack Clarke from Leeds on 18:12 - Jan 13 with 2473 viewsDJack

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 17:57 - Jan 13 by 1964white

Yes 18yo, as I say we have a few more who could make an impact in time

Clarke, Shackleton, Halme, Davis & Pearce have already had game time

We still have Phillips, Bamford, Berardi, Dallas, Douglas, Brown to come back. New keeper from Real Madrid due early this week plus a couple of other signings hopefully.

The major concern is we are reliant on your former man Hernandez for his creativity & goals. Pablo is so influential
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 17:59]

Quite a few of our (moronic) fans disliked Pablo and wanted him gone because he wouldn't "get stuck in"...they probably appreciate Warnock, the dribbling fools.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 18:21 - Jan 13 with 2457 views1964white

Jack Clarke from Leeds on 18:12 - Jan 13 by DJack

Quite a few of our (moronic) fans disliked Pablo and wanted him gone because he wouldn't "get stuck in"...they probably appreciate Warnock, the dribbling fools.

Brilliant player for Leeds, works his socks off under Bielsa's shrewd management

Along with Pontus Jansson, Pablo is our best player
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 18:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024