Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aitor Karanka 10:44 - Jan 11 with 1693 viewsraynor94

Has left Forest, seventh in the table as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aitor Karanka on 10:46 - Jan 11 with 1686 viewsjasper_T

Young manager still learning but you don't get given time at clubs that want to spend their way to the Premier League.
Aitor Karanka on 10:56 - Jan 11 with 1664 viewsThrasher6

It seems he's a little temperamental.....maybe that is overplayed....but it seems that the relationship with the owners had broken down a few weeks ago. The same happened at Boro...and Gibson is pretty accommodating....although the owners of Forest do look a bunch of basket cases...
I like his brand of football but he's becoming a little flawed now.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 10:57]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Aitor Karanka on 11:26 - Jan 11 with 1579 views34dfgdf54

From what I remember he is very defence orientated.

You get away with it when your winning, but you get less time when you're not.
Aitor Karanka on 12:15 - Jan 11 with 1461 viewssP7qupUf

Aitor Karanka on 11:26 - Jan 11 by 34dfgdf54

From what I remember he is very defence orientated.

You get away with it when your winning, but you get less time when you're not.

They were also cynical dirty bath plugs down here this season. Some appalling tackles and associated underhand tactics.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:18 - Jan 11 with 1445 viewsicecoldjack

Aitor Karanka on 12:26 - Jan 11 with 1418 viewsomarjack

Everybody knows that Forest is run by the Greek mafia.

He "asked to be released from his contract" lol..they forced him out so he would lose his compensation. And probably threatened his family members.

Why would they sack him being 7th with 20 games to go? f*ck knows..they didn't think they should be walking the league with their squad now did they. Nobody decent would want to join the crooks after this, that's for sure.

My fear is that Potter will be driven out soon enough with similar methods. Or he'd actually resign for real for lack of backing.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Aitor Karanka on 12:30 - Jan 11 with 1409 viewsjasper_T

Aitor Karanka on 12:26 - Jan 11 by omarjack

He "asked to be released from his contract" lol..they forced him out so he would lose his compensation. And probably threatened his family members.

Why would they sack him being 7th with 20 games to go? f*ck knows..they didn't think they should be walking the league with their squad now did they. Nobody decent would want to join the crooks after this, that's for sure.

My fear is that Potter will be driven out soon enough with similar methods. Or he'd actually resign for real for lack of backing.

Do Levein and Kaplan seem the "threaten your family members" types?

Huw can't even fire someone face to face.
Aitor Karanka on 13:33 - Jan 11 with 1282 viewsBadlands

The only criticism for Potter seems to be coming from fans who want him to attack the shareholders at press conferences.
He won't resign because he knew exactly what the situation was when appointed.
And the reason he was appointed was because it was how he worked in Sweden.

We are completely changing our playing philosophy from the remnants of Monk's experiment to something more akin to what Roberto did. We had three seasons in the Championship and, if all goes to plan I can see us taking that time to achieve our current goals.

Under Roberto after 26 games we were 11th on 35 points (8th on 68)
Currently after 26 games we are 12th on 36.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Aitor Karanka on 16:11 - Jan 11 with 1100 viewsmonmouth

Aitor Karanka on 13:33 - Jan 11 by Badlands

The only criticism for Potter seems to be coming from fans who want him to attack the shareholders at press conferences.

We are completely changing our playing philosophy from the remnants of Monk's experiment to something more akin to what Roberto did. We had three seasons in the Championship and, if all goes to plan I can see us taking that time to achieve our current goals.

I find myself nodding in agreement a lot with your posts these days.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aitor Karanka on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 942 viewsJinxy

Aitor Karanka on 13:33 - Jan 11 by Badlands

Nicely put.
Aitor Karanka on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 793 viewstrampie

Forest were one of the favourites to win the title this season as they had spent millions on players, some thought they might have been this seasons Wolves the way they went about their transfer business.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:26 - Jan 11 with 740 viewsItchySphincter

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:18 - Jan 11 by icecoldjack

Good post.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aitor Karanka on 23:29 - Jan 11 with 704 viewsBadlands

Aitor Karanka on 16:11 - Jan 11 by monmouth

I find myself nodding in agreement a lot with your posts these days.

Shhhhhh! Others might notice! (You know who.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Aitor Karanka on 23:51 - Jan 11 with 695 viewsBarryTownSwam

Karanka has been offered another job, according to staff closest to him. Also whispers that he asked Forest for permission to attend an interview / speak to another club, the club refused and wanted him sacked, but because he’d asked and done things properly Forest can’t sack him over this issue. An amicable parting of the ways is a ‘sackkng’ that keeps Karanka’s contract settlement intact. He’ll be announced in his next job by the end of the month
Aitor Karanka on 23:58 - Jan 11 with 690 viewsjasper_T

Aitor Karanka on 23:51 - Jan 11 by BarryTownSwam

Karanka has been offered another job, according to staff closest to him. Also whispers that he asked Forest for permission to attend an interview / speak to another club, the club refused and wanted him sacked, but because he’d asked and done things properly Forest can’t sack him over this issue. An amicable parting of the ways is a ‘sackkng’ that keeps Karanka’s contract settlement intact. He’ll be announced in his next job by the end of the month

What backwards contract could he have where the club has to pay him more if he decides to leave than if they sack him?

If he's asked to leave and there's another job lined up it's because forfeiting his payoff costs him less the signing bonus he'll receive when the new club don't have to buy him off Forest.
Aitor Karanka on 01:29 - Jan 12 with 658 viewswestside

Dirty side
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024