Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King 07:25 - Jan 9 with 2232 viewsmagicdaps10

Press talk or is Huw still meddling in the recruitment policy?

Interesting to see that Kerim Mrbeti, a player we were linked to in the summer is now a free agent after his contract expired.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:04 - Jan 9 with 2159 viewsSwansea93

We're also linked to a Belguim RB from Atlanta for 6M euros, definitely bull that one.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:12 - Jan 9 with 2139 viewsdickythorpe

King is a robot. How the hell is he in a PL squad??? Does nothing, hardly starts.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:19 - Jan 9 with 2120 viewsbuilthjack

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:04 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

We're also linked to a Belguim RB from Atlanta for 6M euros, definitely bull that one.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:29 - Jan 9 with 2097 viewsjasper_T

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:12 - Jan 9 by dickythorpe

King is a robot. How the hell is he in a PL squad??? Does nothing, hardly starts.

They've been trying to shift him for ages but he's a "good servant" on sizeable wages. Still got another year to run on his deal, too. Nice work if you can get it.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 09:03 - Jan 9 with 2018 viewswaynekerr55

In response to the OP it's probably a mixture of the two

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 09:11 - Jan 9 with 1995 viewscostalotta

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:29 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

They've been trying to shift him for ages but he's a "good servant" on sizeable wages. Still got another year to run on his deal, too. Nice work if you can get it.

He’s not worth the wage. And he’d mean we’d be going backwards. A no from me.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 09:44 - Jan 9 with 1909 viewsJango

If potter is after an experienced midfielder who can come in and hit the ground running then king seems a sensible choice if available. Good player at this level.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 09:54 - Jan 9 with 1890 viewsAustinIsOurHero

This is all a moot point anyway. Unless the high earners go, no one will come in. Was evident in the summer, nothing has changed.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Login to get fewer ads

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 10:41 - Jan 9 with 1790 viewsjack247

6m Euros for one of the only outfield positions we are already well covered. Who makes this tripe up?

I’ve seen a couple of reports on King and they’ve pretty much just said he’s surplus at Leicester. Only linked to us because he’s been here before, nothing suggesting actual interest.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 1776 viewsjasper_T

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 10:41 - Jan 9 by jack247

6m Euros for one of the only outfield positions we are already well covered. Who makes this tripe up?

I’ve seen a couple of reports on King and they’ve pretty much just said he’s surplus at Leicester. Only linked to us because he’s been here before, nothing suggesting actual interest.

Atalanta reps trying to get more money out of Lazio.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 10:50 - Jan 9 with 1763 viewsjack247

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 10:46 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

Atalanta reps trying to get more money out of Lazio.

They should use a more plausible decoy. I’m sure Lazio are terrified we are going to get into a multi million bidding war with them for a right back
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 14:24 - Jan 9 with 1503 viewsBadlands

Castagne - Can't see this at all given,
a) we are well covered at right back
b) he's a 23 year old regular I a team currently 8th in the Italian top flight
c) €6 - 10 for a full back when we have been linked with a £250,000 Scottish striker.

King - 30 and
a) very inconsistent,
b) wasn't a regular when, arguably at peak age, last in the Championship
c) didn't fancy us in the summer
d) pay

Nelson - a could be

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 14:57 - Jan 9 with 1432 viewsicecoldjack

In all honesty, i'd settle for VDH signing a new deal, ditto Fer.

Not too happy about not hearing anything regarding these two, it would be a real kick in the nuts if we end up with no senior centre backs come the end of the window, Mike is in the box seat here and it's a deal that never should have been going down to the wire, no reason to not offer him a deal back in the summer to at least safeguard our investment.

Potter so far looks to have been a bit hit and miss in the transfer market, if indeed Mckay and Asoro were his players, so hard to tell who's controlling things .

Hoping for a decent signing or two but if we get through the window keeping our first 15 players intact it wouldn't be the worst window int he world .
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 15:06 - Jan 9 with 1400 views34dfgdf54

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 14:57 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

In all honesty, i'd settle for VDH signing a new deal, ditto Fer.

Not too happy about not hearing anything regarding these two, it would be a real kick in the nuts if we end up with no senior centre backs come the end of the window, Mike is in the box seat here and it's a deal that never should have been going down to the wire, no reason to not offer him a deal back in the summer to at least safeguard our investment.

Potter so far looks to have been a bit hit and miss in the transfer market, if indeed Mckay and Asoro were his players, so hard to tell who's controlling things .

Hoping for a decent signing or two but if we get through the window keeping our first 15 players intact it wouldn't be the worst window int he world .

Fer, despite how good he was Saturday, has been poor this season. Depends on what sort of cash he's on. I'd be hesitant in breaking the bank for him (not that we would anyway).

I know he has a valid excuse about the injury, but he has past for this sort of form.

VDH is a no brainer.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 15:53 - Jan 9 with 1296 viewspencoedjack

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 15:06 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

Fer, despite how good he was Saturday, has been poor this season. Depends on what sort of cash he's on. I'd be hesitant in breaking the bank for him (not that we would anyway).

I know he has a valid excuse about the injury, but he has past for this sort of form.

VDH is a no brainer.

This ^

Posted the same myself last week
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 16:34 - Jan 9 with 1197 viewsicecoldjack

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 15:06 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

VDH is a no brainer.

As i've said for a while, Fer= enigma.

The question is if potter wants him, i presume he does as he's made him captain, then a contract offer within reason should be on the table .

Difficult enough for the manager to build with 15 players out the door in the summer, another load out the door(which i can see happening) will make a tough job harder .
Why make him captain if he isn't the future? more questions than answers these days !
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 1100 views34dfgdf54

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 16:34 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

As i've said for a while, Fer= enigma.

The question is if potter wants him, i presume he does as he's made him captain, then a contract offer within reason should be on the table .

Difficult enough for the manager to build with 15 players out the door in the summer, another load out the door(which i can see happening) will make a tough job harder .
Why make him captain if he isn't the future? more questions than answers these days !

VDH should have been captain, but it was always going to be one of the two, can’t think of anyone else in the squad who could come close?
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 17:39 - Jan 9 with 1052 viewsicecoldjack

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 17:18 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

VDH should have been captain, but it was always going to be one of the two, can’t think of anyone else in the squad who could come close?

Tough one, depends on who was going to be playing every week, which by potters judgement was Leroy Fer.

It's another reason why i thought Leon Britton could have played another season here, he would have been top dog in this team of Potters, especially as we sometimes miss that crucial link player.

not having many choices for captain just goes to show how much the squad was gutted, we have seen what experience can bring which is why i think it's maybe better to keep Fer if potter thinks thats the right move.

VDH is indeed a no brainer but why didn't we get it done in the summer ?
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 18:30 - Jan 9 with 946 viewsTheKirkyLife

Agree with many. Would rather see Van der Hoorn locked down on a new contract than new signings.
First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 19:24 - Jan 9 with 818 viewsDewi1jack

First Nelson Oliviera now Andy King on 08:04 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

Don't forget the Turkish no10.
A really prolific striker who knocks in 20 goals a season and is on a loan fee of 1mill.

Goes under the name
Asif wecudda.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024