Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Citeh 21:13 - Jan 9 with 2655 viewssainthelens

For anyone not tuning in, tune in to the Burton game. Football equivalent to Harlem globetroters.
Man Citeh on 21:14 - Jan 9 with 1787 viewshammy

Yep, amazing what a £530M team can do to a £1M team

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Citeh on 21:15 - Jan 9 with 1785 viewsandrew

When it went 3-0 I went for a 10-0 thumping, looking pretty strong that guess.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Man Citeh on 21:15 - Jan 9 with 1779 viewsLoyal

It's embarrassing mate, mind you at least they don't care who they batter. 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man Citeh on 21:16 - Jan 9 with 1764 viewssainthelens

Man Citeh on 21:14 - Jan 9 by hammy

Quite obviously you've missed the point my friend.
Man Citeh on 21:17 - Jan 9 with 1758 viewshammy

Pep should offer to coach Burton against the Citeh Dirty Arabs for the return leg, just to show how good a coach he really is

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Citeh on 21:18 - Jan 9 with 1748 viewsLoyal

Going for ten.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Man Citeh on 21:28 - Jan 9 with 1682 viewspencoedjack

Man Citeh on 21:15 - Jan 9 by Loyal

It's embarrassing mate, mind you at least they don't care who they batter. 😂

& nor should they mate.
Man Citeh on 21:29 - Jan 9 with 1672 views_

Man Citeh on 21:14 - Jan 9 by hammy

Ridiculous OP

Embarrassing football

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Man Citeh on 21:42 - Jan 9 with 1596 viewslondonlisa2001

I realise that I’m on my own here, but that was everything that’s wrong with the game.

A semi final of a major cup and that happens.

The game is killing itself.

It’s also completely classless in my opinion I’m afraid. I’m proud we didn’t do that in our final of this competition.
Man Citeh on 21:43 - Jan 9 with 1595 viewsLoyal

They regularly smash premier League sides by four or five. League one side, it isn't surprising.

Man Citeh on 21:44 - Jan 9 with 1580 viewsOldjack

Lump on Burton for a comeback at theirs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Citeh on 21:45 - Jan 9 with 1566 viewsunion_jack

Man Citeh on 21:42 - Jan 9 by londonlisa2001

I realise that I’m on my own here, but that was everything that’s wrong with the game.

It’s also completely classless in my opinion I’m afraid. I’m proud we didn’t do that in our final of this competition.

Not on your own. May just be the two of us but we did it right against Bradford. That score is just pure humiliation. No need for that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man Citeh on 21:46 - Jan 9 with 1555 views_

On your own apart from the post above yours then?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Man Citeh on 21:48 - Jan 9 with 1547 viewspencoedjack

I bet you the Chelsea side we played in the semis, whose squad cost at least x10 of ours would of done the same if they could have.

Professionalism in my opinion
Man Citeh on 21:53 - Jan 9 with 1500 viewsjack2jack

So what are we saying here, that the Big teams get a bye to the next round because it's obvious a lower league team is going to get smashed, just to save their blushes,and it's embarrassing.
Or should they just do away with Cup competitions, you know like the one we won.
Man Citeh on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewsBloodyhills

As a neutral watching such a one sided game is not great. I don't blame the City players for going out and playing though, it's what whey are paid to do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Man Citeh on 21:58 - Jan 9 with 1462 views_

Man Citeh on 21:53 - Jan 9 by jack2jack

So what are we saying here, that the Big teams get a bye to the next round because it's obvious a lower league team is going to get smashed, just to save their blushes,and it's embarrassing.
Or should they just do away with Cup competitions, you know like the one we won.

What a strange little post

Man Citeh on 22:01 - Jan 9 with 1451 viewssainthelens

Clearly it's not all that's wrong with the game. A full strength PSG side playing at home in cup tonight at odds of 1/20 to beat no hoppers have just been beaten.
Man Citeh on 22:01 - Jan 9 with 1451 viewsjack2jack

Man Citeh on 21:58 - Jan 9 by _

What a strange little post

Coming from you
Care to explain.
Man Citeh on 22:02 - Jan 9 with 1448 viewsGaryjack

Man Citeh on 21:45 - Jan 9 by union_jack

Not on your own. May just be the two of us but we did it right against Bradford. That score is just pure humiliation. No need for that.

Oh stop it. Didn't we once beat a team 0-5 on their own turf then bring them back home and stuff another 12 past them? How many times have you seen amateur sides come to the Vetch in the Welsh Cup and see us put 7,8 or 9 past them? Let's all stop this squiffy sentimental claptrap. They're professional footballers ffs, not school kids on a park pitch.
Man Citeh on 22:10 - Jan 9 with 1395 viewsFireboy2

Man Citeh on 21:54 - Jan 9 by Bloodyhills

As a neutral watching such a one sided game is not great. I don't blame the City players for going out and playing though, it's what whey are paid to do.

This ^

Sh!t happens

Especially for burton

They will move on
Man Citeh on 22:40 - Jan 9 with 1286 viewsdobjack2

Anyone on here go to Anfield for a cup replay?
Man Citeh on 22:57 - Jan 9 with 1244 viewsFireboy2

Man Citeh on 22:40 - Jan 9 by dobjack2

Anyone on here go to Anfield for a cup replay?

Yep

I was there

In one of the home stands

Best part was one of the jacks running on the pitch and scoring our only goal
Man Citeh on 23:06 - Jan 9 with 1220 viewsmajorraglan

Your not on your own.
I haven’t watched the game and all I have seen is the score. My take on it is that if Man City were playing a team in the same division then go for the jugular by all means, but they weren’t, they were playing a team 2 Divisions below them, what are run on a shoestring in comparison and it was 4 0 by half time. City were 5 nil up by 60 minutes, they could have called it a day then, it would have shown a touch of class and saved the Burton players any further embarrassment.
It wouldn’t surprise me if De Bruynes weekly wage was higher than the entire Burton team.
Man Citeh on 23:17 - Jan 9 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Citeh on 21:46 - Jan 9 by _

On your own apart from the post above yours then?

Sorry, didn’t read all the thread before I posted.

I agree with you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024