Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan 12:26 - Jan 11 with 2856 viewsTheRealFFS

Hi Swansea Fans,

I work on Channel 4's The Real Football Fan Show, a show dedicated to giving proper football fans a platform to voice their genuine opinions. We're back for a new series later this month and we're hoping to feature a Swansea City fan on the show.

We're after someone to appear in our Fan Battle section ( to go up against a Cardiff fan and tell them why Swansea are the bigger and better of the two clubs. We're after opinionated fans with plenty to say.

If you think you could come on the show and tell a rival Cardiff fan what's what, or know somebody who'd be ideal, please get in touch at ap@uffproductions.tv. There's potential for a small fee if we do find the ideal fan.

Thanks Swansea fans and thanks mods,
Joe
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 12:28 - Jan 11 with 2288 viewsThrasher6

Look out....incoming.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 12:31 - Jan 11 with 2276 viewsjasper_T

Bloody hell that's a pathetic argument for anyone to get into.

Channel 4 though, shouldn't be surprised.
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 12:34 - Jan 11 with 2264 viewsJackfath

Opinionated fans with plenty to say?

Hmmm...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 12:40 - Jan 11 with 2238 viewshobo

Hi mate,

Try either https://thejack.army or https://www.scfc2.co.uk/forums/discussions

You'll probably find those sites a lot more amiable and helpful

Best of luck
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 2162 viewssainthelens

Gotta be Loyal.
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:06 - Jan 11 with 2138 viewsAguycalledJack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:00 - Jan 11 by sainthelens

Gotta be Loyal.

This.
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:10 - Jan 11 with 2118 viewsdickythorpe

Perch, got to be!!!
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:23 - Jan 11 with 2087 viewsBadlands

Can't see them finding anyone

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:52 - Jan 11 with 2006 viewsLeonWasGod

One with fascist tendencies or a flouncy left wing tart? We've got most bases covered.

I'd tune in for Warwick:

"So then, why do you think Swansea is the better club"
"Cos they're c*nts!"
"Er, and back to the studio..."

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:52 - Jan 11 with 2005 viewsbryncochjack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 12:34 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Opinionated fans with plenty to say?

Hmmm...

Who wants to be up against Anus on tv?
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 14:00 - Jan 11 with 1986 viewssainthelens

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:52 - Jan 11 by bryncochjack

Who wants to be up against Anus on tv?

I can think of a few websites.
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 14:36 - Jan 11 with 1914 viewspencoedjack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 13:00 - Jan 11 by sainthelens

Gotta be Loyal.

I concur
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 1858 viewsJackfath

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 14:36 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

I concur

I reckon you'd be good fella.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 1846 viewsWxmJax

Finally get to see what Dwighty looks like, this is right up his street.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 15:09]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 15:11 - Jan 11 with 1821 viewspencoedjack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 15:05 - Jan 11 by WxmJax

Finally get to see what Dwighty looks like, this is right up his street.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 15:09]

Dwighty/Jackfath

2 in one
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 17:22 - Jan 11 with 1634 viewsJackfath

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 15:11 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Dwighty/Jackfath

2 in one

Been a while since someone rolled that one out!

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 17:48 - Jan 11 with 1560 viewsDarran

I think it should be someone that’s got an opinion on everything,where’s Lisa?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 17:59 - Jan 11 with 1544 viewsAl_Bundy

I nominate Builth.. he can cover our away support logistics
Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 18:45 - Jan 11 with 1488 viewsOldjack

I hate those six fingered smelly kants ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 1405 viewsKilkennyjack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 17:48 - Jan 11 by Darran

I think it should be someone that’s got an opinion on everything,where’s Lisa?

I vote the Dazzler.

He makes us laugh.
And he is our very own Planet Swans legend.

Beware of the Risen People

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1380 viewsOldjack

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 20:04 - Jan 11 by Kilkennyjack

I vote the Dazzler.

He makes us laugh.
And he is our very own Planet Swans legend.

you do realize he's up against a scum fan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 20:59 - Jan 11 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Get one of those off here who nobody knows what they look like.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 1255 viewsjackportis

No doubt the representative will be scrawny with awful hair cut and not very bright. Cringe worthy viewing.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:19 - Jan 11 with 1250 viewsWxmJax

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:16 - Jan 11 by jackportis

No doubt the representative will be scrawny with awful hair cut and not very bright. Cringe worthy viewing.

Another vote for Darran then
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:20]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 22:27 - Jan 11 with 1224 viewsbonymine

Looking to find an opinionated Swansea Fan on 20:19 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

you do realize he's up against a scum fan

Got to be Toozy, Tracy or Max then 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024