Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City outed 01:31 - Jan 9 with 3150 viewsLoyal

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/cardiff-citys-poor-crowds-investiga

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff City outed on 06:04 - Jan 9 with 3040 viewsWhiterockin

That's 11 months old.
Cardiff City outed on 07:27 - Jan 9 with 2915 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City outed on 06:04 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

That's 11 months old.

It's been going on for longer than that 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff City outed on 21:48 - Jan 9 with 2221 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City outed on 07:27 - Jan 9 by Loyal

It's been going on for longer than that 👍

You'd think that cardalona would need at least 100k stadium to rival camp nou.
Not sure if Sam hamann meant it when he said build them a 60k stadium as he was such a joker.

When he paid for our busses many of us p1ssed ourselves laughing 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff City outed on 22:01 - Jan 9 with 2170 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City outed on 21:48 - Jan 9 by Dewi1jack

You'd think that cardalona would need at least 100k stadium to rival camp nou.
Not sure if Sam hamann meant it when he said build them a 60k stadium as he was such a joker.

When he paid for our busses many of us p1ssed ourselves laughing 😂

Cardiff Jacks flags I recall.

Cardiff City outed on 22:34 - Jan 9 with 2090 views34dfgdf54

Mentioned here the other day.

Cardiff fan I work with said the next two home games are buy one get one free. Embarrassing considering the next ones a relegation six pointer.
Cardiff City outed on 13:05 - Jan 10 with 1757 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff City outed on 22:34 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

Mentioned here the other day.

Cardiff fan I work with said the next two home games are buy one get one free. Embarrassing considering the next ones a relegation six pointer.

An adult is able to watch two Premier League matches for £27 and instead of applauding it, you think it is embarrassing?

I wish our owners offered similar pricing for when we were in the Premier League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cardiff City outed on 13:10 - Jan 10 with 1742 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City outed on 13:05 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An adult is able to watch two Premier League matches for £27 and instead of applauding it, you think it is embarrassing?

I wish our owners offered similar pricing for when we were in the Premier League.

It's embarrassing because they still preach they have some sort of super support.

Buy one get one free for a Premier League fixture is embarrasing. Stadium is way too big for them.

Did you manage to get down the Man Utd game?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 13:12]
Cardiff City outed on 17:42 - Jan 10 with 1580 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff City outed on 13:10 - Jan 10 by 34dfgdf54

It's embarrassing because they still preach they have some sort of super support.

Buy one get one free for a Premier League fixture is embarrasing. Stadium is way too big for them.

Did you manage to get down the Man Utd game?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 13:12]

Their stadium is not too big for them at all. If you're constantly selling out your stadium then in my opinion it means your stadium is too small. If you're at about 75% capacity and it enables you to put on generous offers like what we see here, or perhaps kids for £1, then that's fantastic.

Football is far too expensive to watch in this country, and when a club does offer an excellent deal for their fans, it is deemed 'embarrassing'. I don't understand it at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City outed on 17:50 - Jan 10 with 1567 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City outed on 17:42 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their stadium is not too big for them at all. If you're constantly selling out your stadium then in my opinion it means your stadium is too small. If you're at about 75% capacity and it enables you to put on generous offers like what we see here, or perhaps kids for £1, then that's fantastic.

Football is far too expensive to watch in this country, and when a club does offer an excellent deal for their fans, it is deemed 'embarrassing'. I don't understand it at all.

So they have to put on offers to get people in ?
And the stadium isn't too big ?
I guess when it was built they thought, fck yes let's hope it doesn't fill up every week like people think, then we can let an extra 7,000 in every time we play for a quid.
Bonus ...

This is more about their fans beliefs and the bullshit from Scam Hammam onwards reckoning they are capable of thousands of fans and can fill the millennium stadium. Which they never will, never would have and have no chance of doing. It's proven they are a small club, always have been and always will be, they should be fcking embarrassed.

Cardiff City outed on 17:56 - Jan 10 with 1559 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff City outed on 17:50 - Jan 10 by Loyal

So they have to put on offers to get people in ?
And the stadium isn't too big ?
I guess when it was built they thought, fck yes let's hope it doesn't fill up every week like people think, then we can let an extra 7,000 in every time we play for a quid.
Bonus ...

This is more about their fans beliefs and the bullshit from Scam Hammam onwards reckoning they are capable of thousands of fans and can fill the millennium stadium. Which they never will, never would have and have no chance of doing. It's proven they are a small club, always have been and always will be, they should be fcking embarrassed.

I've never heard or read one Cardiff city support claiming they can fill the Millennium Stadium. If we're going to use ridiculous comments from a former chairman then I'm sure we could find a lot from Petty and even Huw Jenkins that sound silly, it doesn't mean it reflects the opinion of the entire fan base.

Cardiff City outed on 18:14 - Jan 10 with 1533 viewsBillyChong

Buy one get one free, embarrassing fan base
Cardiff City outed on 19:04 - Jan 10 with 1487 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff City outed on 17:56 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've never heard or read one Cardiff city support claiming they can fill the Millennium Stadium. If we're going to use ridiculous comments from a former chairman then I'm sure we could find a lot from Petty and even Huw Jenkins that sound silly, it doesn't mean it reflects the opinion of the entire fan base.

You’ve missed Byron’s posts on here then?

Did you make the Man Utd game?
Cardiff City outed on 19:11 - Jan 10 with 1473 viewstaffpunk

There's about 30-50 people who post regularly on Annis's message board, probably about the same amount of Jacks who are always on here. These people on both boards are nowhere near representative of either Club's regular support. Half a dozen of ours are very loud, always being quoted in the press, and some used to bizarrely be interviewed on TV etc...
I ignore them, as do most level headed Bluebirds. The people in question are as dull as Sam Hamman was-bigger than Barca, Swans as a feeder club etc...pure thickos and fantasists.

The average crowd at CCFC this season will be 30,000, absolutely magnificent support IMO.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 19:15]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff City outed on 19:16 - Jan 10 with 1454 viewsOldjack

Cardiff City outed on 19:11 - Jan 10 by taffpunk

There's about 30-50 people who post regularly on Annis's message board, probably about the same amount of Jacks who are always on here. These people on both boards are nowhere near representative of either Club's regular support. Half a dozen of ours are very loud, always being quoted in the press, and some used to bizarrely be interviewed on TV etc...
I ignore them, as do most level headed Bluebirds. The people in question are as dull as Sam Hamman was-bigger than Barca, Swans as a feeder club etc...pure thickos and fantasists.

The average crowd at CCFC this season will be 30,000, absolutely magnificent support IMO.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 19:15]

30,000, yea right What's with all those empty seats I see every game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff City outed on 19:31 - Jan 10 with 1431 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff City outed on 19:16 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

30,000, yea right What's with all those empty seats I see every game

The ground holds 33,000, I think the actual capacity is nearer 32,500 when you take into account segregation. For games against the less attractive sides, the actual attendance is nearer 27,000, but as you well know season ticket holders get counted, whether they turn up or not.

The main point of my post was to make it clear that 95% of our support do not think we are a huge club in any way.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff City outed on 20:14 - Jan 10 with 1375 viewssainthelens

Cardiff City outed on 19:31 - Jan 10 by taffpunk

The ground holds 33,000, I think the actual capacity is nearer 32,500 when you take into account segregation. For games against the less attractive sides, the actual attendance is nearer 27,000, but as you well know season ticket holders get counted, whether they turn up or not.

The main point of my post was to make it clear that 95% of our support do not think we are a huge club in any way.

Whereas 100% of us agree with them.
Cardiff City outed on 20:20 - Jan 10 with 1357 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City outed on 17:56 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really ?
Never read or heard this eh ?

Astonishing, really I thought you followed the swans for years.

Cardiff City outed on 23:42 - Jan 10 with 1176 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff City outed on 20:20 - Jan 10 by Loyal

Really ?
Never read or heard this eh ?

Astonishing, really I thought you followed the swans for years.

Yes that's right, I've never read or had one single Cardiff city supporter tell me they could fill the Millennium. I have read those comments from their former chairman like I stated in my post. But a supporter? No.

Cardiff City outed on 09:45 - Jan 11 with 999 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City outed on 23:42 - Jan 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes that's right, I've never read or had one single Cardiff city supporter tell me they could fill the Millennium. I have read those comments from their former chairman like I stated in my post. But a supporter? No.

I suppose it's more a case of who you are, where you go, what you read and where ... You stand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024