Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread 22:14 - Jan 7 with 29283 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:58 - Jan 8 with 9685 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Jan 8 with 9656 viewsWhiterockin

There don't seem to be any mods working on here these days, 14 hours and still not made a sticky.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 8 with 9565 viewsjasper_T

Oli McBurnie, Wilfried Bony, Jefferson Montero, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Declan John and Joel Asoro all available after illness.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 8 with 9542 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

There don't seem to be any mods working on here these days, 14 hours and still not made a sticky.

That's awful

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - Jan 8 with 9506 viewsAl_Bundy

Which the more memorable ? Bodde's goal or Leighton James.. we should have a poll
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 8 with 9467 viewsChief

Any sign of this going pay on the day?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Jan 8 with 9443 viewsjackharris

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 8 by Chief

You would expect so with the Away Stand holding at least 5,600.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 9 with 9211 viewsLibertarian

Curt’s memories of ‘81

https://www.swanseacity.com/media/40209
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:21 - Jan 10 with 9046 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 8 by Chief

It is pay on the day. Cash or card.
Away ticket office is next to the Billy Shankly kop entrance.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 9030 viewsLoyal

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:21 - Jan 10 by builthjack

It is pay on the day. Cash or card.
Away ticket office is next to the Billy Shankly kop entrance.

I officially as ...
Poster Of The Year ' unchallenged' 2018 announce you as Planet Swans 'Logistics and Movements Officer'
Congratulations Builth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:57 - Jan 10 with 9020 viewsbonymine

I was privileged to have been there for both of those memorable goals from Leighton James and Ferrie .....Happy Days indeed 👍
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 10:58]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:47 - Jan 10 with 8973 viewsraynor94

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:33 - Jan 10 by Loyal

I officially as ...
Poster Of The Year ' unchallenged' 2018 announce you as Planet Swans 'Logistics and Movements Officer'
Congratulations Builth.

Seconded here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jan 10 with 8912 viewsSTID2017

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:47 - Jan 10 by raynor94

Seconded here

Thirded- not much to do up in Builth anyways is there ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 10 with 8674 viewsepaul

For those not going gsmes is on iFollow/EFL 7 apparently

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 10 with 8586 viewsGlyn1

Preston fans are unsure who their goalkeeper will be on Saturday as they've just bought a new keeper (Connor Ripley) who may or may not play on Saturday. If he does, then he won't have worked much with their back four - if he doesn't it will be Rudd, who is lacking in confidence.

Meanwhile the Preston manager is getting his excuses in early and making Swansea sound like Barcelona:
https://www.pnefc.net/news/2019/january/alex-neil-on-dangerous-swansea-city/
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 20:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Jan 10 with 8517 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 9 by Libertarian

Curt’s memories of ‘81

I just had a shock while watching that video. 38 years ago!! Where's it gone?

And it's like yesterday when I was lucky enough to be at the 25th anniversary of that wonderful game, when many of the team attended the dinner. Some of those players who were long gone from Swansea returned for the anniversary and it was great to watch and listen to them all reliving that day at Preston.

But 38 years!! I can't believe it.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 10 with 8505 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Jan 10 by Swanseajill

I just had a shock while watching that video. 38 years ago!! Where's it gone?

And it's like yesterday when I was lucky enough to be at the 25th anniversary of that wonderful game, when many of the team attended the dinner. Some of those players who were long gone from Swansea returned for the anniversary and it was great to watch and listen to them all reliving that day at Preston.

But 38 years!! I can't believe it.

Life is actually very short. we should grasp it with both hands. Take opportunities whilst you can.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:45 - Jan 10 with 8480 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 10 by builthjack

Life is actually very short. we should grasp it with both hands. Take opportunities whilst you can.

Yes Builth, take those opportunities while you are young.

I don't think I missed a home or away game in the first division. What a great time (for the most) did we have.

But as much as I try to resist it, time and age creeps up on one.

Enjoy every moment.⚽️⚽️😜
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:21 - Jan 11 with 8254 viewsmonmouth

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:45 - Jan 10 by Swanseajill

Yes Builth, take those opportunities while you are young.

I don't think I missed a home or away game in the first division. What a great time (for the most) did we have.

But as much as I try to resist it, time and age creeps up on one.

Enjoy every moment.⚽️⚽️😜

Don’t care how much sky or anyone else tries to spin it, football was much better in those days and the experience boots the sterile premier league into orbit.

I am grateful to have seen it. Local players and top of the league, like some sort of fantasy dream.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 7895 views1462jack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 9 by Libertarian

Curt’s memories of ‘81

Mr Swansea City
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Jan 11 with 7696 viewsGlyn1

3 away wins: Swans, Hudds and Spurs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:31 - Jan 11 with 7668 viewsbonymine

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 08:21 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Don’t care how much sky or anyone else tries to spin it, football was much better in those days and the experience boots the sterile premier league into orbit.

I am grateful to have seen it. Local players and top of the league, like some sort of fantasy dream.

Agree 100%.

We had a great team in those days with a solid core of local players (Wyndham, Dudley, Speedy, Curt, Robbie & Leighton) plus the mercurial ‘Jimmy’ Hadziabdic who combined so well with Leighton on the left flank ....I though we were chanting ‘Jimmy has a big dick’ but that was to be the legendary Kevin Austin (RIP Big Man) song in front of Big Willy 😉

Jimmy’s debut in a pre-season friendly against Spurs was something to behold....he was substituted just before/after half time I think and walked all round the pitch from the North Bank to the dugout to a constant standing ovation ......great memories eh ..👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 12 with 7316 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I was very lucky to be at that famous game at deepdale
Could have been he youngest swans fan there .

Anyway

1-3, Swans (Celina 2 , grimes )

We are on fire 🔥

(Preston haven’t won for 5 games ) 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:10 - Jan 12 with 7282 viewssainthelens

Prestons results all over the place, but wanna see our momentum really take off now. Now we know how to keep a clean sheet I'd fancy a narrow win for us.
But if anyone can predict 3 results today from the championship....looks a minefield!!
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Jan 12 with 7160 viewsunion_jack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:10 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

Prestons results all over the place, but wanna see our momentum really take off now. Now we know how to keep a clean sheet I'd fancy a narrow win for us.
But if anyone can predict 3 results today from the championship....looks a minefield!!

Let’s see the team first. Hope the tinkering has come to an end now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024