Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) 10:45 - Jan 18 with 5864 viewsSA4

The club sold out its initial maximum allocation of 2,300 tickets before the window for general sale, leaving a large number of Swans fans disappointed.
However, following requests from the club for further tickets, Bristol City have now kindly agreed to release a further allocation.
“Despite having taken the maximum allocation available to us at the time, it still left a lot of Swans fans disappointed to miss out on a ticket,’’ explained a Swans spokesperson.
“Due to concerns over Swans fans travelling without tickets, Bristol City have agreed to release a further allocation.’’
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 10:57 - Jan 18 with 3766 views1983

Fair play

Well over 3,000 Jacks in Brizzle will make for a cracking atmosphere

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 10:59 - Jan 18 with 3756 viewsjackharris

Brilliant news, our campaigning worked. I hope it will be special occasion. The atmosphere from the Jacks should be awesome.

DO NOT SPOIL IT! Let us go there to SUPPORT our team with a tremendous backing. Please a refer to my Thread on DIY SOS, we do NOT want to go back to bubble matches v Bristol City.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 11:03 - Jan 18 with 3744 viewsWingstandwood

Impressive! Obviously many a supporter that loves to re-experience/rekindle memories of real matchday experiences of a bygone age that had real atmosphere and passion from BOTH home and away supporters is gonna love this one. I predict some atmosphere for this one i.e. there will be no "Is this a library" chants.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 14:25]

Argus!

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:23 - Jan 18 with 3502 viewsmajorraglan

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 10:59 - Jan 18 by jackharris

Brilliant news, our campaigning worked. I hope it will be special occasion. The atmosphere from the Jacks should be awesome.

DO NOT SPOIL IT! Let us go there to SUPPORT our team with a tremendous backing. Please a refer to my Thread on DIY SOS, we do NOT want to go back to bubble matches v Bristol City.

Excellent result. It makes sense that the Swans fans are hgiven additional tickets as this should reduce the number of fans trying to get tickets in the home end and the number locked out of the ground who the police would no doubt need to keep an eye on.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:53 - Jan 18 with 3430 viewsjackharris

Right, was Builth with the latest Ticket sale news!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 3406 viewssainthelens

Gotta say a massive well done to all on here who inadvertently campaigned to get more tickets. Gonna be quite a day !!
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 14:01 - Jan 18 with 3401 viewsjackharris

Tickets being snapped up fast, get your ticket ASAP. Otherwise you will be disappointed.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:11 - Jan 18 with 3178 viewsLoyal

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 10:59 - Jan 18 by jackharris

Great sentiment.
Our following in general isn't as rowdy as it was throughout the nineties. Not even close.
I can't see the average fan even wanting to get involved but of course there are those who still participate and it's a known fact Bristol City hooligans if they can be described as that will not be disappointed. Rightly or wrongly that's a fact.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 3112 viewssainthelens

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:11 - Jan 18 by Loyal

Great sentiment.
Our following in general isn't as rowdy as it was throughout the nineties. Not even close.
I can't see the average fan even wanting to get involved but of course there are those who still participate and it's a known fact Bristol City hooligans if they can be described as that will not be disappointed. Rightly or wrongly that's a fact.

Seems that on their site they ain't too pleased with another 1000 plus rocking up. Can't think why
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:58 - Jan 18 with 3085 viewsLoyal

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:51 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Seems that on their site they ain't too pleased with another 1000 plus rocking up. Can't think why

They never look happy when the jacks turn up 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 17:06 - Jan 18 with 3062 viewsJackfath

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 16:58 - Jan 18 by Loyal

They never look happy when the jacks turn up 😂

Will you be "getting into them" on the day Belfie?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 17:57 - Jan 18 with 2974 viewsLoyal

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 17:06 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

Will you be "getting into them" on the day Belfie?

You silly cnt.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:18 - Jan 18 with 2945 viewsMrSwerve

Will these be available online? As it's still saying sold out on the website.

Or have they all sold out again...been in work all day. :(
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:19]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:34 - Jan 18 with 2904 viewsjackharris

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:18 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

Will these be available online? As it's still saying sold out on the website.

Or have they all sold out again...been in work all day. :(
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:19]

They are still available online, but not that many left at 6.30pm Friday 18th January. Around a couple of hundred.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 2896 viewsJackfath

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:34 - Jan 18 by jackharris

They are still available online, but not that many left at 6.30pm Friday 18th January. Around a couple of hundred.

Says sold out on my PC

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 2898 viewssainthelens

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:34 - Jan 18 by jackharris

How can you possibly know how many are left ?
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:36 - Jan 18 with 2892 views34dfgdf54

Sold out according to Official twitter.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:47 - Jan 18 with 2844 viewsMrSwerve

So when was the information for this released? Around the time the thread was started? I had no email warning from the club or anything. A lot of people working all day will have missed out on this.

Not that I’m bitter or anything but seriously, I had no idea about this at all. Checked the Swans news and planet Swans first thing but then went into work.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:52 - Jan 18 with 2816 viewsJackfath

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:47 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

So when was the information for this released? Around the time the thread was started? I had no email warning from the club or anything. A lot of people working all day will have missed out on this.

Not that I’m bitter or anything but seriously, I had no idea about this at all. Checked the Swans news and planet Swans first thing but then went into work.

I had an email at 11am informing me of extra tickets on sale from 1pm.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 2801 viewsChief

Let's get some more tickets! Make it happen

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 2785 viewssainthelens

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:57 - Jan 18 by Chief

Game should be moved to Legoland, they'd be glad of a full house.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 2774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:57 - Jan 18 by Chief

They may as well go the full hog now. 3700.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 2771 viewsowainglyndwr

Could be almost 4000 Jacks with the extra tickets and fans on the home end
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:06 - Jan 18 with 2768 viewsGingerjack80

I just had 1 10 minutes ago. Keep clicking on the link. Said sold out too but I had 1.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:14 - Jan 18 with 2742 viewsMrSwerve

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:06 - Jan 18 by Gingerjack80

I just had 1 10 minutes ago. Keep clicking on the link. Said sold out too but I had 1.

Well that’s pretty rediculous. I tried to buy one over an hour ago and was rejected.

Next level.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024