Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19270 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:11 - Jan 12 with 3675 viewsexiledclaseboy

We’ve scored eight goals in our last three away games. Not really a sign of passivity.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 3659 viewsLeonWasGod

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:11 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve scored eight goals in our last three away games. Not really a sign of passivity.

Yeah, but apart from that....
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 3654 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Some Fair points there .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:16 - Jan 12 with 3582 viewsLeonWasGod

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:12 - Jan 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Some Fair points there .

It did seem to take him a while to make the changes. I only had it on the radio, but I could believe it as we've seen it a fair few times before. But we'd also been pretty dominant up to that point. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't imo.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:17 - Jan 12 with 3571 viewslonglostjack

I was shouting at my tablet for him to make a couple of subs on 65 minutes and felt he left it a bit late. As for Celina I thought he had a good game. A class act who was willing to give it a go.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 3516 viewsdickythorpe

Opportunity lost today, many teams below us got 3 points today some over teams way above them.
Mediocre as ever today from us.
Very annoying to hear radio reports we are were being "run ragged" by team below us and subs were yet again too late coming on.

Please let's not let this complacent " in Potter we trust "attitude prevail. Fans, commentators are seeing issues with our side week in week out.....so why can't our manager and his team?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:24]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 3504 viewspencoedjack

They were there for the taking today before they had a man sent off
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 3491 viewsswan65split

Ah blame the Manager now not the owners.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 3492 viewsElmo

We could benefit from an in-your-face sergeant major-type to complement GP's softer, nurturing style.

Both off and on the pitch. Ash would be on my list
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:30]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:25 - Jan 12 with 3469 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:16 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

It did seem to take him a while to make the changes. I only had it on the radio, but I could believe it as we've seen it a fair few times before. But we'd also been pretty dominant up to that point. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't imo.

That seems to be Potter's main problem. He can fix a bad situation well enough, but he can't seem to anticipate and make changes to preserve or capitalise on a good one, as our players tire and the opposition adapts to what we're doing.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:26 - Jan 12 with 3464 viewsdickythorpe

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 by swan65split

Well you seriously aren't suggesting huw and the yanks take training sessions and do the analysis on opposition teams and our previous matches are you?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:26 - Jan 12 with 3465 viewsTailGunner

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 by swan65split

It's his full agenda. Deflect blame. Turn on manager in full swing now.

He's scum. Pure SCUM
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:26 - Jan 12 with 3456 viewsDippy

"I have a degree in emotional intelligence, I'm too clever attitude"

But the fans on here are all under this spell, where he is blameless for any decision he makes, because he has a degree in emotional intelligence.

This is our fans opinion on Potter..

Potter says.. "The Moon is square up there look"
Fan says.. "oh yeah, he's got a degree in emotional intelligence etc"

This is this forums view on him.

Poll: Cooper Out

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:27 - Jan 12 with 3443 viewsOldjack

Not a pussy ,just a bit of naivety ,he'll get there one day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:27 - Jan 12 with 3442 viewsicecoldjack

If we had taken all those stupid dropped points we'd be comfortably in the play off spots.

It's very frustrating but at the same time the real consistency has started since he stopped fookin around with selection and started playing experienced players in their positions .

Routs was superb again today so was Naughton and so was dyer, least for his work rate.

Potter is on a learning curve, I personally thought he should not have changed too much today, maybe Montero for Dyed.
Once it hit 80 mins we had a tired Fer and a never on the boil Bony which made it easier for Preston on the field so Leroy could have been hooked .

Frustrating to watch us drop points but after losing so many players in the summer this was always going to be a season of transition, frustration and learning .

No need to panic, potter is doing ok, if the board financially back him it will help, I'd sooner settle for them handing out deals to Fer and VDH instead myself.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:30]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:28 - Jan 12 with 3435 viewsPegojack

I watched the last 20 minutes on that stream. I thought we looked the better team but we were very sloppy in midfield and the final third. I lost count of the number of times we lost possession with poorly delivered passes and daft things like standing on the ball in mid stride.
We needed more intensity going forward.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:28 - Jan 12 with 3433 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:26 - Jan 12 by dickythorpe

Well you seriously aren't suggesting huw and the yanks take training sessions and do the analysis on opposition teams and our previous matches are you?

Potter cannot fail, only be failed.

Even when he admits to having failed.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 3396 viewsdickythorpe

3 points off play off places this morning ......we just don't seem motivated enough to bust a gut this season.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:31 - Jan 12 with 3366 viewsLoyal

Doing a great job, loving his football, his tactics and positive on the field play. Anyone who doesn't is lacking in resources upstairs.

Meow ...

Edit - Bony is a pussy if that helps ...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:33]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:33 - Jan 12 with 3347 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:28 - Jan 12 by Pegojack

I watched the last 20 minutes on that stream. I thought we looked the better team but we were very sloppy in midfield and the final third. I lost count of the number of times we lost possession with poorly delivered passes and daft things like standing on the ball in mid stride.
We needed more intensity going forward.

yes , if only we had brought someone in, we may only be 3 points off ,someone mentioned 4 the other night!
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:34 - Jan 12 with 3344 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:11 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

So this one, the 1, Villa with their 9 changes 3 and Reading 4?

The Reading game was frustrating as well. 4 up after 47 minutes and played like a bunch of fannies thereafter.
Villa in the Cup I think you can ignore so that leaves today's even more frustrating draw and the one before that was Hull - which again we just chucked away.

Finally he's seeing sense and playing Routledge, who is a class above almost anyone in this league and playing a more settled side, but have some balls man. Get more intensity in our play. And I don't mean lump it anywhere just work hard, close down and attack quicker...

Oh, and make some subs to impact proceedings.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:35 - Jan 12 with 3334 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:17 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

I was shouting at my tablet for him to make a couple of subs on 65 minutes and felt he left it a bit late. As for Celina I thought he had a good game. A class act who was willing to give it a go.

I didn't say he had a bad game, just the last 5 minutes when he was pathetic.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:35 - Jan 12 with 3328 viewsLoyal

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:21 - Jan 12 by dickythorpe

Opportunity lost today, many teams below us got 3 points today some over teams way above them.
Mediocre as ever today from us.
Very annoying to hear radio reports we are were being "run ragged" by team below us and subs were yet again too late coming on.

Please let's not let this complacent " in Potter we trust "attitude prevail. Fans, commentators are seeing issues with our side week in week out.....so why can't our manager and his team?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:24]

I didn't see Preston run us ragged once.
Whoever said that is extremely wide of the mark.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 3316 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:23 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

They were there for the taking today before they had a man sent off

Exactly, they were just a tired, old shit quality Championship side and we played at half cock most of the game and pussy'd around in the last 20.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 3311 viewsDippy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:31 - Jan 12 by Loyal

Doing a great job, loving his football, his tactics and positive on the field play. Anyone who doesn't is lacking in resources upstairs.

Meow ...

Edit - Bony is a pussy if that helps ...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:33]

He's not doing a great job, he's doing an ok job, with limited resources. If we're in a play off place, he'd be doing a great job.

I'm on the fence with Potter this season, some brilliant decisions and some truly mad, baffling decisions.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024